Endless conflicts... begging for an exist stage left.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Clearly the Palestinian peoples are oppressed. Clearly its intentional. Clearly the Zionists and their cohorts have had these plans in effect for many, many years and clearly... Hamas was swept to power via elections Israel and the US demanded the Palestinians hold. Very clearly, the attacks of Oct. 7th which initiated this military campaign were allowed to happen by the IDF/Mossad. This is partly why the majority of people around the world currently support the Palestinians. But in truth, the Palestinians violated, disgraced even the Islamic Code of Ethics for warfare rules of engagement. So while the majority of the world recognizes Israels oppression/brutalization, they also are supporting Palestinians out of a greater, more generalized solidarity... one which is predicated on them standing up to Western and Zionistic machinations and actions. So by default of their enemy, Palestinians have overwhelming support among the world population.

But its a hollow victory, borne out of selfish desires and primitive blasphemy. The Creator has been very clear about what actions will result in success, and the consequences for disregarding these mandates... there is no negotiation regarding these rules of engagement, especially as they relate to civilians. The wanton violation of these rules is bound to end in failure and humiliation for the Palestinians. They rejected the Creators path to peace, they refuse to follow the Creators dictates for victory in war... that sort of a struggle has no hope. Without the Creator, there is no hope for a true and/or lasting victory/peace.

I'm also begging for an exit. *sigh* we can't argue with the facts.
Wish there was a way to have peace come into this forum properly, where people can discuss things civilly, without having to choose between these two sides.
It's interesting how the main stream narrative will push Israel, but, like you said, most in the world supports Palestine. Seems to be some fishy controlled opposition tactics going on there.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Posted this in another thread... but its relevant here as well:

My understanding is that The German Kaiser and the Ottoman chief made a deal to join forces... the Muslims would rise up against Imperial Britain & co. and the German chief pledged to defend Islamic holy sites. When the call to arms was issued, the Muslims failed to respond because the Brits & co. had cut a deal with the House of Saud and whabists behind the rightful rulers back. Initially, the ruler said "Sure, the Jewish people can come live here as there is plenty of land for everyone... so long as I remain in control of Islams three holiest sites, the Jewish people are welcome."

That wasnt good enough for the Zionists and their backers so that ruler was ousted and replaced with the House of Saud, who were onboard with Western/Zionist machinations for the region... so long as THEIR own decadence and corruption were fed. Conversely, the Germans and Muslims were defeated which set the stage for.... the rise of the Third Reich and the establishment of Israel.

This is historical fact eh?

tawsi

Rookie
Matthew 10:34-36

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set[a] a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Matthew 10:34-36

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set[a] a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household."
Jesus was the Prince of Peace though eh?

tawsi

Rookie
Jesus was the Prince of Peace though eh?
The only reason the world suffers today, it's because the world has rejected the love of Christ, the title the Prince of Peace refers to the peace we will feel and experience after Judgement's day when the new heaven and the new earth will be established and when there will be no more pain, illnesses, suffering, annathema, death, and sorrow

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 21:4-6 KJV

the peace can also be felt by those who serves and worships Him in spirit and truth, but as for the gentiles, they will have to learn it the hard way

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Honest question... rhetoric and literature aside... do you see many actual Jewish/Christian/Muslim people these days? Because I see a bunch of fakers all using their gift of monotheism as an excuse for their sinful actions. Point blank, those claiming to be Jewish/Christian/Muslim are responsible for the majority of suffering on this planet... in these days and nights of trial and turmoil... many souls will be lost as they reach for the comfort of justification, instead of holding tight to the true ethos of faith.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"Peace is not the absence of war...but the presence of God..."

"...there is no peace for the wicked..."
These so-called "Muslims" often forget to mention that the TRUE Jihad (as it is stressed in Islamic theology) is our struggle with the SELF! Its the internal conflict to stay on course and enjoin whats right/forbid what is wrong in our OWN PERSONAL LIVES.

e-Enoch

Superstar
These so-called "Muslims" often forget to mention that the TRUE Jihad (as it is stressed in Islamic theology) is our struggle with the SELF! Its the internal conflict to stay on course and enjoin whats right/forbid what is wrong in our OWN PERSONAL LIVES.
The battle is for the mind...and within the mind of every person...because of the fallen nature, the human spirit is in natural rebellion against the Spirit of God, The Holy Spirit...unless and until there is surrender and obedience to the will of the Almighty God through Jesus Christ...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The battle is for the mind...and within the mind of every person...because of the fallen nature, the human spirit is in natural rebellion against the Spirit of God, The Holy Spirit...unless and until there is surrender and obedience to the will of the Almighty God through Jesus Christ...
I just dont see many actual Jewish/Christian/Muslims peoples... many seem to have deluded themselves that their own ideals and personal comfort zone trumps actual, theological doctrine and law. These faiths have been reformatted into vehicles to excuse the clearly abhorrent/sinful actions of these false-followers. Its sounds harsh, but Im tired of pretending that these people are operating in good faith when its obvious they have no interest in living by the standards of their own religions.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I just dont see many actual Jewish/Christian/Muslims peoples... many seem to have deluded themselves that their own ideals and personal comfort zone trumps actual, theological doctrine and law. These faiths have been reformatted into vehicles to excuse the clearly abhorrent/sinful actions of these false-followers. Its sounds harsh, but Im tired of pretending that these people are operating in good faith when its obvious they have no interest in living by the standards of their own religions.
No religion can ever save humanity...or protect people from personal accountability...only a personal relationship with God Almighty, The Creator, through faith and obedience in Christ Jesus can save the humankind...

On the Day of Judgement, every human being will have to face God Almighty and give a personal account on everything that he/she has done...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Its true, but I see these people as being the majority problem. The satanists and etc. are fairly open about who/what they serve... but these false Jewish/Christian/Muslim people serve satan even more effectively... all while they wag their fingers at others in judgement and self-righteous sanctimony.