Endless conflicts... begging for an exist stage left.

Zakat

Star
We are what we see because it could have been us.

For example, thank God that I am not a drug addict anymore, but then again am I a free man by myself?

No! It is His blessing and all praises are His Alone.

So it goes for every vice one THINKS that somebody else is a perpetrator thereof and you could be wrong in your judgement, and are you guaranteed that you are never gonna stoop to that level?

Alhamdulillāh is actually a form of prayer, thanking God for Protection against evil, and then He perpetuates it even more.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
We are what we see because it could have been us.

For example, thank God that I am not a drug addict anymore, but then again am I a free man by myself?

No! It is His blessing and all praises are His Alone.

So it goes for every vice one THINKS that somebody else is a perpetrator thereof and you could be wrong in your judgement, and are you guaranteed that you are never gonna stoop to that level?

Alhamdulillāh is actually a form of prayer, thanking God for Protection against evil, and then He perpetuates it even more.
You are a wife beater, a drug addict and a pedo-promoter... got it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Typical born-and-bred "Muslim" freeloading, inbred "refugee"... murders (honor killing) the non-Muslim girlfriend he was committing adultery with (shes from the country hes freeloading in) after getting her pregnant because his garbage bag Somalian family wouldn't accept her: Somali.jpg

Floridafoot

Established
This is what I mean when I say the born-and-bred "Muslims" are not Muslims at all, they are drenched in shirk. To call anyone/thing "perfect" other than the Creator is a grave sin in Islam... to call yourself perfect out of a plastic surgery induced nightmare? Yall tell me...
Boy, I bet that pretty Lebanese gal would really flip if she knew what the redneck American girl meant by they "took a break for Noodlin' Season!" :D

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Boy, I bet that pretty Lebanese gal would really flip if she knew what the redneck American girl meant by they "took a break for Noodlin' Season!" :D
The American gal is areal woman... cute, confident and most certainly capable. The Lebanese gal is a plastic, surgically butchered fraud, and a fake Muslim.

Floridafoot

Established
I completely agree. The American girl is cute as can be. The Lebanese girl is pretty in a worldly sense. Her teeth are fake. Even the way she smiles is fake. She looks very snooty. But I would still love to see her reaction if she ever finds out what Noodlin' is.