Endless conflicts... begging for an exist stage left.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What now? :confused:
At some point, the people who want to actually try and live by the religious tenets our lives are supposed to be based around need to make a choice... stand up for whats right and go against the compromised masses (as scripture and prophesy have foretold) or they can simply accept that their faith is nothing more than a cultural beard of convenience and fully, openly embrace their spiritual-gang member mentality.

Its true, but I see these people as being the majority problem. The satanists and etc. are fairly open about who/what they serve... but these false Jewish/Christian/Muslim people serve satan even more effectively... all while they wag their fingers at others in judgement and self-righteous sanctimony.
Tempest you are against pedos right? You are agreeing with a pedo, sorry to break it to you. But miss Enoch ships a 13 year old boy to a grown ass man in K-pop thread. So you think she is a nice Christian she is portraying.? I know the answer but I'm just checking, how you hate pedos and all or you only hate Muslims? She hates Muslims, she thinks how Allah is Lucifer? And she said nasty things about our prophet too so what do you think?

So is hate for Muslims is a bonding moment for you two? Or do you call her out? Let's see :p

FB_IMG_1702419459794.jpg

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tempest you are against pedos right? You are agreeing with a pedo, sorry to break it to you. But miss Enoch ships a 13 year old boy to a grown ass man in K-pop thread. So you think she is a nice Christian she is portraying.? I know the answer but I'm just checking, how you hate pedos and all or you only hate Muslims? She hates Muslims, she thinks how Allah is Lucifer? And she said nasty things about our prophet too so what do you think?

So is hate for Muslims is a bonding moment for you two? Or do you call her out? Let's see :p

View attachment 98263
I have no idea what you or Enoch are talking about in the exchange you posted. Im not involved with the k-pop threads. I have no idea if they are a Christian or not and have never made any such claims for/against them. If that posters thinks something about a religion... how is that under any of my control? YOU can contribute to the Aisha's age thread if there is something YOU can share which YOU feel will help the situation... otherwise, your gotcha moment here is just more distractionary garbage because you cant engage regarding the true heart of the matter.

I have no idea what you or Enoch are talking about in the exchange you posted. Im not involved with the k-pop threads. I have no idea if they are a Christian or not and have never made any such claims for/against them. If that posters thinks something about a religion... how is that under any of my control? YOU can contribute to the Aisha's age thread if there is something YOU can share which YOU feel will help the situation... otherwise, your gotcha moment here is just more distractionary garbage because you cant engage regarding the true heart of the matter.
One sentence, Keep the same energy!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
One sentence, Keep the same energy!
Im not involved with your interaction with that poster or the topic of yalls disagreement. You posted some random, partial exchange between you and another poster unrelated to the matter of discussion. So if YOU want to prove what you stand for, the rest of the world will notice when YOU post in the thread addressing the controversy of Aisha's age and the related hadeeths which support those contentions.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
In Islām, it is believed that everything forbidden during this life will be permissible in Paradise/Heaven/Jannah.

For example, I will be allowed to eat pork meat there.
View attachment 98282
Why dont you just come out and say the truth... that you people support this pedo-agenda built on intentionally compromised Islamic theology because its WHAT YOU PERVERTS DESIRE, not based on some sort of adherence to any actual Islamic doctrine? For reals, normal people are like "I have heard heaven will be where the ills of this world are left behind and we can live in splendor unimaginable. No more hunger or thirst, conflict, r*pe, theft and etc..." but for yall its "Ima get to r*pe kids!" You people deserve every bad thing that comes your way and worse... and hell is where you are promised to receive the full, foul reward for your intentional acts.

Haich

Superstar
Why dont you just come out and say the truth... that you people support this pedo-agenda built on intentionally compromised Islamic theology because its WHAT YOU PERVERTS DESIRE, not based on some sort of adherence to any actual Islamic doctrine? For reals, normal people are like "I have heard heaven will be where the ills of this world are left behind and we can live in splendor unimaginable. No more hunger or thirst, conflict, r*pe, theft and etc..." but for yall its "Ima get to r*pe kids!" You people deserve every bad thing that comes your way and worse... and hell is where you are promised to receive the full, foul reward for your intentional acts.
Calm down son
IMG_6680.gif

Zakat

Star
I will say, what goes on between a husband and his wife was never any of my effin' business. :)

Zakat

Star
Im pretty calm lol. You are the party posting pointless gifs because you refuse to address the actual subject matter.
Nay, the truth is that whatever you will get in Paradise is what

NO ears have heard about
NO eyes have seen
NO mind has ever imagined.

So keep up the good work and the abstention from the immoral and unlawful.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Anyone else noticing how these bastions of self-accountability cant seem to address the following and how much it plays into our current reality?

"My understanding is that The German Kaiser and the Ottoman chief made a deal to join forces... the Muslims would rise up against Imperial Britain & co. and the German chief pledged to defend Islamic holy sites. When the call to arms was issued, the Muslims failed to respond because the Brits & co. had cut a deal with the House of Saud and whabists behind the rightful rulers back. Initially, the ruler said "Sure, the Jewish people can come live here as there is plenty of land for everyone... so long as I remain in control of Islams three holiest sites, the Jewish people are welcome."

That wasnt good enough for the Zionists and their backers so that ruler was ousted and replaced with the House of Saud, who were onboard with Western/Zionist machinations for the region... so long as THEIR own decadence and corruption were fed. Conversely, the Germans and Muslims were defeated which set the stage for.... the rise of the Third Reich and the establishment of Israel.

This is historical fact eh?"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Also, for all of the fake-Muslim crowd here... if you support Palestinians and are supposedly outraged at the lack of world support for them, why aint yall denouncing the KSA for refusing to let Yemen fighters through to join the Palestinians?