Ex-FreeMason

Awoken2

Superstar
Freemasons are occultists. Or what is more commonly known as magicians. That's why they hold their secrets so close . Those without the hidden knowledge of the hqdefault.jpgKybalion are seen as nothing more than spell bound, hoodwinked ignoramuses.

Depeche Mode are not able to bend time, as their music would imply. They represent a group of occultists who show, through music and film that they are so powerful that they can act with impunity...in plain sight of everybody.

I'll just post this song then pick through the lyrics...

"Everything Counts"

The handshake seals the contract
From the contract there's no turning back
The turning point of a career
In Korea being insincere
The holiday was fun-packed
The contract, still intact

(Trump bullies North Korea into submission to GAIN CONFIDENCE of public, sounds like a plan to me)

The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves - after all
It's a competitive world

(Trump the narcissist capitalist springs to mind here)

Everything counts in large amounts

(Masons love their numerology you know)

The graph on the wall
Tells the story of it all
Picture it now see just how
The lies and deceit gained a little more power
Confidence - taken in
By a suntan and a grin

(I'd say that is a pretty accurate account of things so far)

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=zV3DWpDzCIOQkwWa_pPIBg&q=trumps+orange+tan&oq=trumps+ora&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.1.0j0i30j0i5i10i30j0i8i30j0i10i24.3406.9177..10658...2....83.803.11..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-img.....3..35i39j0i10j0i8i10i30.qUodtPSAw+w=#imgrc=GhQDr9X6KPzlvM:

It's a competitive world

Everything, everything
Everything, everything

Just imagine if all these world leaders were all in this club....scary or what?)

Now I know the source is questionable (but the still pictures are very revealing)

Attachments

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I used to really like Dépêche Mode. Especially their song "Enjoy The Silence" which I thought was really superb. Never thought they had any masonic links until recently. Seems like most music artists who make it big are associated with them.

By the way, I take it you have read The Kybalion? It was my first look into the Hermetic Principles. It seemed to correlate well with what is known as modern physics. I was happy to read it until I saw the "so mote it be" written, which is a masonic keyphrase. The book made it clear also that this knowledge was not to be shared with people other than masons and it put me off a little.
I've read it. It's an astonishing read,

.It's contents have confirmed where my instincts and research had led me anyway.

I need to let it sink in for a bit. It has just made things much much clearer for me.

Thank you for posting that.

Awoken2

Superstar
Other than releasing a single called 'we are MK Ultra prostitutes for the Freemasons" this band can not make it any easier to see.

They even named an album Ultra, it's not hidden from anybody.

Here they are delivering another dark sermon actually in a Masonic Lodge (confirmed by Mark Devlin)

Does something tell you these guys have been sold on the idea that there is a higher realm waiting for them?

Awoken2

Superstar
I'd just like to pass on this message from the Freemasons, they are the guys running things if you weren't aware.

I'll quote directly from them...

We are not there yet
We have not evolved
We have no respect
We have lost control

We're going backwards
Ignoring the realities
Going backwards
Are you counting all the casualties?

We are not there yet
Where we need to be
We are still in debt
To our insanities

We're going backwards
Turning back our history
Going backwards
Piling on the misery

We can track in all the satellites
Seeing all in plain sight
Watch men die in real time
But we have nothing inside
We feel nothing inside

We are not there yet
We have lost our soul
The course has been set
We're digging our own hole

We're going backwards
Armed with new technology
Going backwards
To a cavemen mentality

We can emulate on consoles
Killings we can control
For senses that have been dulled
Because there's nothing inside
We feel nothing inside

We feel nothing inside
(We feel nothing, nothing inside)
We feel nothing inside
We feel nothing inside
We feel nothing inside
We feel nothing inside

....OK so we are all clear on that now then?

Good, let's have a song to celebrate.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's time to get enlightened on the enlightened.

Apologies for sound quality

Awoken2

Superstar
List of Significant Freemasons
by Wes Penre (February 26, 1999)
US-PRESIDENTS: George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, James Polk, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, James Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Warren G. Harding, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Lyndon B. Johnson, Gerald R. Ford.

POLITICAL LEADERS WORLD WIDE: Winston Churchill, Simon Bolivar, Edmund Burke, Benito Juarez, Edward VII, Geroge VI, Bernardo O'Higgins, José de San Martin, Francisco de Paula Santander, José Rizal, José Marti, Pandit Nehru, Lajos Kossuth, Jonas Furrer, Guiseppe Mazzini, Eduard Benes, John A. MacDonald, Aaron Burr, George McGovern, Barry Goldwater, Estes Kefauer, Thomas E. Dewey, Alf Landon, Hubert H. Humphrey, Wendel Wilke, W.E.B. DuBois, William Jennings Bryant, King Hussein of Jordan, Yasser Arafat, Francois Mitterand, Helmut Kohl, Gerhard Shroeder, Tony Blair, Yikzak Rabbin, Cecil Rhodes, Sir John J.C. Abbott, Stephen F. Austin, John G. Diefenbaker, Samuel J. Ervin Jr. (Watergate committee), Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Patrick Henry, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sam Nunn, Lowell Thomas (brough Lawrence of Arabia to pub. not.), Gov. George C. Wallace, Strom Thurman, Jesse Helms, Robert Dole, Jack Kemp, Al Gore, Prince Phillip (GB), Zbigniew Brzezinski, Lord Peter Carrington, Andrew Carnegie, W. Averell Harriman, Henry Kissinger, Richard D. Heideman, Robert McNamara.

MILITARY LEADERS: Omar Bradley, John J. Pershing, Douglas McArthur, General Winfield Scott, Captain Eddie Rickenbacker, Jimmy Doolittle, General Mark Clarkem General George C. Marshall, General Henry "Hap" Arnold, John Paul Jones, Afred von Tirpitz (submarine warfare)

ARTISTS AND ENTERTAINERS: W.A. Mozart, Leopold Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Jean Sibelius, Franz Liszt, Josef Haydn, Irving Berlin, Gutzon Borglum, Charles Peale, Alfons M. Mucha, Richard Wagner, John Philip Sousa, Gilbert & Sullivan, George Gershwin, George M. Cohen, Count Basie, Louise Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Giacomo Meyerbeer, Sigmund Romberg, John Wayne, Red Skelton, Clarke Gable, W.C. Fields, Will Rogers, Burl Ives, Roy Rogers, Danny Thomas, Ernest Borgnine, Oliver Hardy, Tom Mix, Audie Murphy, Gene Autry, Wallace Beery, Eddie Cantor, Roy Clarke, George M. Cohan, Walt Disney, Duke Ellington, Douglas Fairbanks, Leonardo da Vinci, Arthur Godfrey, Bob Hope, Harry Houdini, Al Jolson, Elmo Lincoln (Tarzan), Harold C. Lloyd,.jr, Tom Mix, Ronald Reagan, Will Rogers, Peter Sellers, William Shakespeare, Charles "Tom Thumb" Stratton, Paul Whiteman (King of Jazz), William Wyler (dir. of Ben Hur), Cecil B. DeMille, Sir Arthur Sullivan, John Zoffany.

MOVIE INDUSTRY: Jack Warner, Louise B. Mayer (MGM), Darryl F. Zanuck (20th Century Fox)

INDUSTRY, TRADE, BANKING AND LABOR: Henry Ford, Samuel Gompers, Walter P. Chrysler, John Wanamaker, S.S. Kresge, J.C. Penney, John Jacob Astor, John L. Lewis, Pehr G. Gyllenhammar (Volvo), Percy Barnevik (ABB), André Citroën, Samuel Colt (Colt revolver), Edwin L. Drake (oil), Rockefeller family, Rothschild family, King C. Gillette (Razors), Charles C. Hilton (Hilton hotels), Sir Thomas Lipton (Tea), Harry S. New (Airmail), Ransom E. Olds (Oldsmobile), David Sarnoff (father of TV), John W. Teets, Dave Thomas (Wendy's Rest.), Edgar Bronfman Jr. (Seagram Whiskey), Rich DeVos (Amway), Alan Greenspan (Fed. Reserve), Giovanni Agnelli (FIAT), Peter Wallenberg (SE-Bank Sweden)

ADVENTURERS: Lewis & Clarke, Charles A. Lindbergh, Kit Carson, Roald Amundsen, Admiral Richard Byrd, Commodore Robert Peary, Kit Carson, Casanova, William "Buffalo Bill" Cody, Davy Crockett, Meriwether Lewis, Robert E. Peary (Northpole)

PHILOSOPHERS: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Gotthold E. Lessing, Voltaire

ASTRONAUTS: Buzz Aldrin, Leroy Gordon Cooper, Donn Eisele, Virgil I. Grissom, Edgar D. Mitchell, Walter Schirra Jr., Thomas P. Stafford, Paul Weitz, James Irvin, John Glenn

WRITERS: Mark Twain, Sir Walter Scott, Rudyard Kipling, Robert Burns, Wassily I. Maikow, Heinrich Heine, Jean P.C. de Florian, Leopoldo Lugoner, Antonio de Castro Alves, James Boswell, Alexander Pushkin, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Jonathan Swift, Oscar Wilde, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Robert Burns, Carlo Collodi (Pinoccio), Edward Gibbon, Francis Scott Key (US NAtional Anthem), Rudyard Kipling, Felix Salten (Bambi), Lewis Wallace (Ben Hur), Alexander Pope

MEDICINE: Alexander Fleming (Penicillin), Jules Bordet, Antoine DePage, Edward Jenner, Charles & William Mayo, Karl & William Menninger, Karl A. Menninger (psychiatrist), Andrew T. Still (Osteopathy)

SCIENCE: Carl Sagan, Hans C. Orsted, J.J Frk. von Berzelius, Alfred Edmund Brehms, Luther Burbank, Johan Ernst Gunnerus, Albert Abraham Michelson (measured speed of light), Gaspard Monge, C.F.S. Hahnemann, Pedro N. Arata, Alexandre Gustave Eiffel, Jame Smithson, John Fitch (Steamboats), Joseph Ignance Guillotin (inventor of the Guillotin), Edward Jenner (vaccin), Simon Lake (submarine), Franz Anton Mesmer (Hypnotism), ALBERT EINSTEIN , A.J. Sax (saxophone)

LAW: Henry Baldwin, Hugo L. Black, John Blair Jr., Samuel Blatchford, Harold H. Burton, James F. Byrnes, John Catton, Thomas C. Clarke, John H. Clarke, William Cushing, Willis van Devanter, William O. Douglas, Oliver Ellsworth, Stephen J. Field, John M. Harlan, RObert H. Jackson, Joseph E. Lamar, Thurgood Marshall, Stanley Matthews, Sherman Minton, Tom Mix, William H. Moody, Samuel Nelson, William Paterson, Mahlon Pitney, Stanley F. Reed, Wiley B. Rutledge, Potter Stewart, Noah H. Swayne, Thomas Todd, Robert Trimble, Frederick M. Vinson, Earl Warren, Levi Woodbury, William B. Woods

OTHERS: Frederic A. Bartholdi (designed the Staue of Liberty), Daniel Carter Beard (founder of Boy Scouts), Cornelius Hedges (Yellowstone Nat.Park), James Hoban (architect U.S Captial), James Naismith (basketball), Paul Revere (famous American), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul)

EDUCATION: Robert E.B. Baylor, Leland Stanford (Railroads & Stanford University)

RELIGIOUS LEADERS: Father Francisco Calvo (Jesuit Cat. Priest), Geoffrey Fisher (Canterbury), Billy Graham, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Joseph Fort Newton, Robert Shuller, Oral Roberts, Louise Farrahkan (Nation of Islam), G. Bromley Oxman (friend of Billy Graham), Joseph Smith (Mormon cult), Hyrum Smith (Brother), Brigham Young (2nd leader of Mormon cult), Sidney Rigdon (early Mormon), Heber C. Kimball, Spencer Kimball, Aleister Crowley (Satanist), Gerald B. Gardner (Wiccan), Wynn Westcott (Golden Dawn)

ORGANIZATIONS: Jean Henry Dunant (Red Cross), Melvin Jones (Lions Int.), Giuseppe Mazzini (Ital. Illuminati leader), Albert Pike (Ku Klux Klan)

INTELLIGENCE: J. Edgar Hoover, William Casey

As I've stated previously, it's easy to predict the future if your the ones writing the script

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/attachments/1523304875487-png.6032/

Awoken2

Superstar
An excerpt from the Kybalion.

"The student of Comparative Religions will be able to perceive the influence of the Hermetic Teachings in every religion
worthy of the name, now known to man, whether it be a dead religion or one in full vigor in our own times. There is always certain correspondence in spite of the contradictory features, and the Hermetic
Teachings act as the Great Reconciler"

Demonstrated perfectly here by Masonic Mode. Good and evil are merely expressions of the same thing so finding the correct balance between the two is required.

Awoken2

Superstar
A great bed time read

http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/the-complete-history-of-freemasonry-and.html?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=google_plus&utm_source=socialnetwork&m=0

This was my favourite bit...

May 21, 1992 – In an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting in Evian, France, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger declares:

“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence.

It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”

....ya mean like big spaceships or asteroids or something? What a great idea!!!

Awoken2

Superstar
Fair point, well presented

And here's the depraved video in question

Awoken2

Superstar
People do struggle with the concept that the news is just constructed by these people to slowly engineer society. Imagine if every major news story was just a Masonic deception?

Awoken2

Superstar
Hi, good to see you here.

Hey I'm no expert myself by any stretch of the imagination. I'm learning as I go. I'm just sharing my findings as I explore.

Think your vids are ace by the way.

Awoken2

Superstar
No problem, hope you find some answers and join some dots.

There's more rabbit holes here than Watership Down!

Awoken2

Superstar
There's some good info here that will help you resist being dragged down the rabbit holes that are occupied by wolves wearing big pointy ears.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control-of-a-internet-forum.3731/

I've found a brilliant advert that is a good visual depiction of how most of these forums now work.

Check out the numbers on the wall sign at 1 min 40 secs.

The faster rhythmn is 4 Hz, Sleep,
with a Nasty DEEP SLEEP 2 Hz Base.

The advert is like a suggestion taking place inside a dream.

http://onlinetonegenerator.com/432Hz.html