Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
“Both our The Chaos Chapter series and our minisode series speak honestly about the emotional wounds and pain that we experience. Because we’re honestly writing our own stories, I think the songs naturally end up being relatable for many people our age.”

Yeonjun further disclosed that working on the albums had changed the way he dealt with such painful feelings. “In the past, I hid my emotional pain and embraced it alone,” he shared, “but through these albums, I learned to express myself.”
Excerpt from Yj's interview to SPUR a Japanese magazine.
BTS have said the same thing about their music. RM always spoke on how it's important to "express" their anger through their music so this kind of sounds like a recycled bts style response but he could also be telling some truth. I've posted about this before but Bang Pd has also said that the motivation behind his work and creating his company was anger. Now suddenly his artists feel the same way and talk about how important it is to "express their anger" through their music, making it their driving force and motivation. Why do they have so much anger and where is it coming from? They never speak about that part. God never gives us the spirit of anger but one of peace. So you can imagine the types of spirits and demons they're putting into their music and encouraging their fans to listen to

randomcitizen

Veteran
Someone made this. I haven't seen it but those who follow them can watch and analyze.
I watched some parts of this video long back when I used to be a fan of them but stopped when I discovered the truth about kpop. Very demonic storyline to say the least. Looking at the thumbnail alone the star is positioned as an inverted pentagram.

randomcitizen

Veteran
That reading was right
Here in 7.58 sb start to talk about yj changing personality. That reading also said he keep forgetting things,changes many times,keeps remembering things from past, has confusion if this happened or not. Here sb also talks he changes his personality frequently
Notice soobin and beomgyu doing the vow of silence in the thumbnail....

arhur12

Star
Someone made this. I haven't seen it but those who follow them can watch and analyze.
So I watched this and like other members say their story is indeed very satanic. However, there is one thing I noticed in this video at one point they show close up of these purple flowers present throughout their concept and they are Pansies. Pansy is birth flower for May 25 which is Sh1nee's debut date first Sh1nee related thing in this video. Secondly, on 53:37 mark soobin is holding a dice. Sh1nee's 0new named his latest album dice. Finally, I noticed 0X1=l0ves0ng was released on May 31 2021 which was the day T@emin enlisted in the military. There is something going on Hyb3 is somehow connecting Sh1nee with Text. Someone mentioned one female 5m executive signed with Hyb3. I wonder if 5m and Hyb3 are both connecting these groups with each other.

Attachments

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
This group is mostly full of minors without one member being born in 2008. There is a lot of blacklash for them even being in the group since people like Taemin were introduced to the industry. The endangerment with children in the industry is never going to stop unless people stop supporting these groups, especially with children. It’s sad, they need to be in school. They need to live their lives as teenagers.
kpop fans are hypocrites. alot of them say they feel uncomfortable about these companies debuting children knowing how the industry is but let them do some cute aegyo shit something like that and the next minute they're praising them for their "charms" and are up in arms supporting and defending them, buying their merch, albums, concert tickets, etc. basically contributing to this whole system that's slowly ruining their lives and killing them. parents also should be held accountable for throwing their children in such a cruel industry at such a young age. they must be despicable and evil knowing very well what goes on or have no clue what really happens behind the scenes

PrincessPunch

Veteran
So I watched this and like other members say their story is indeed very satanic. However, there is one thing I noticed in this video at one point they show close up of these purple flowers present throughout their concept and they are Pansies. Pansy is birth flower for May 25 which is Sh1nee's debut date first Sh1nee related thing in this video. Secondly, on 53:37 mark soobin is holding a dice. Sh1nee's 0new named his latest album dice. Finally, I noticed 0X1=l0ves0ng was released on May 31 2021 which was the day T@emin enlisted in the military. There is something going on Hyb3 is somehow connecting Sh1nee with Text. Someone mentioned one female 5m executive signed with Hyb3. I wonder if 5m and Hyb3 are both connecting these groups with each other.
something i remembered related to those two groups were people were mad at t×t for copying sh1nee's atlantis mv for one of their concept photos. don't know if that was done puropsefully or they were just lazy lol. but whats weird though is in that music video there's a black hooded figure that comes into the store and buys a star fish lollipop, and some member here said that it represented the reaper coming in to collect souls and the star was jjong. i thought that was kind of creepy
1.jpg
2.jpg
there was a still shot on the package too for a brief moment so it must have been important since they love to do that kind of shit to engrain things in our subconsious mind. the numbers on the serial code probably mean something.
3.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
This group is mostly full of minors without one member being born in 2008. There is a lot of blacklash for them even being in the group since people like Taemin were introduced to the industry. The endangerment with children in the industry is never going to stop unless people stop supporting these groups, especially with children. It’s sad, they need to be in school. They need to live their lives as teenagers.
I just looked it up and the youngest member is only 14. This is her.. unnamed-2-1.jpg
Enough is enough! To put it in perspective their maknae would be in the 8th grade/middle school in the U.S.

I wouldn't even give their video views. From the clip I saw on twttr they have these kids performing suggestive choreography and wearing inappropriate clothes for their ages. It's actually disgusting! And I'll be blunt and say we know who this is for, right? The pedos that's what. The majority of these young female groups fans are men over 30. Let that sink in. People need to stop supporting this sh!t, full stop!

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I just looked it up and the youngest member is only 14. This is her.. View attachment 77740
Enough is enough! To put it in perspective their maknae would be in the 8th grade/middle school in the U.S.

I wouldn't even give their video views. From the clip I saw on twttr they have these kids performing suggestive choreography and wearing inappropriate clothes for their ages. It's actually disgusting! And I'll be blunt and say we know who this is for, right? The pedos that's what. The majority of these young female groups fans are men over 30. Let that sink in. People need to stop supporting this sh!t, full stop!
this young girl's really out here wearing a sports bra. and no one says anything about it

minnie82

Superstar
I just looked it up and the youngest member is only 14. This is her.. View attachment 77740

she have the same age of Jungkook when he debuted in Bts , she's pratically a kid and early sexualized, omg

randomcitizen

Veteran
Interesting. Something else I remembered from their mvs that's related to that pansy flower scene is that since we suspect that taehyun could be possessed by jjong's demonic spirit, he is the member that sees yeonjun sacrificed...
2099150635.jpg
1900150426.jpg

randomcitizen

Veteran
I'm curious I never really followed BTS's lore closely but was it ever completed? Since they're not really a group anymore I don't think they would continue on with it if it wasn't

Berrywon88

Star
They’re so blinded by the song itself, saying it’s a fresh outtake on Kpop. It’s only R&B with Korean lyrics. It’s been done before.
Yup, this new girl group is a direct copy of a late 90s group called Blaque..from the quirky fashion and hairstyles to the music.
I was a big fan of Blaque growing up and the girls were young but of age. blaque-y2k-influence.jpgimages.jpeg-1.jpglos-angeles-ca-march-04-2000-rb-group-blaque-at-the-14th-annual-soul-train-music-awards-in-los...jpgFYSjfYbacAA5KAQ.jpeg.jpghqdefault-2.jpgFYUC6O9WIAAGaxn.jpeg.jpg
I've seen it all before. Kpop steals black American looks and music from over 20 yrs ago and thinks no one will notice. Well most won't notice since a lot of international fans weren't even born yet in the 90s...

Truthteller

Veteran
This group is mostly full of minors with one member being born in 2008. There is a lot of backlash for them even being in the group since people like Taemin were introduced to the industry. The endangerment with children in the industry is never going to stop unless people stop supporting these groups, especially with children. It’s sad, they need to be in school. They need to live their lives as teenagers.
Hyuna was also 14 when she started and she was soo sexualized early on. Crazy and many stories about pregnancies.

Truthteller

Veteran
Yup, this new girl group is a direct copy of a late 90s group called Blaque..from the quirky fashion and hairstyles to the music.
I was a big fan of Blaque growing up and the girls were young but of age. View attachment 77747View attachment 77748View attachment 77750View attachment 77752View attachment 77753View attachment 77754
I've seen it all before. Kpop steals black American looks and music from over 20 yrs ago and thinks no one will notice. Well most won't notice since a lot of international fans weren't even born yet in the 90s...
Nothing original about kpop most of it is stolen from western pop culture especially african-american hiphop and dance culture. Wonder where actual korean/asian influences come in except for the language and ethinicity of the members?! Oh yeah let’s not forget the Japanese pop and idol industry, they stole a bunch from them too.

arhur12

Star
Interesting. Something else I remembered from their mvs that's related to that pansy flower scene is that since we suspect that taehyun could be possessed by jjong's demonic spirit, he is the member that sees yeonjun sacrificed...
View attachment 77746
View attachment 77751
If T@ehyun is J0nghyun in text's universe then maybe Yj is T@emin. While Pansy is Sh1nee's birth flower Sh@wols associate it more with T@emin because Pansy is a song he wrote for fans to listen during his enlistment. The flower J0nghyun is associated with is Diphylleia grayi. T@emin has been known as the privileged boy in Sh1nee like Yj. S00b1n would be 0new because he is the leader and he had d1ce in their story which is name of 0new's 2nd EP. Bg and Ka1 would be M1nho and K3y then.

Beautiful

Star
omeone mentioned one female 5m executive signed with Hyb3. I wonder if 5m and Hyb3 are both connecting these groups with each other
Companies always work together. Outside they show rivalry but inside they will do contract with eo. Suga also mentioned that one time after award finished all idols gathered together in hotel enjoyed and drank. So if idols can why can't companies. Exo and shinee paved way for bts. The thing is why they are connecting txt with shinee unless a plan of ritual going on

Beautiful

Star
View attachment 77746
View attachment 77751
The colour flowing from neck to his shirt is looking like blood flowing due to neck was cutted

arhur12

Star
Companies always work together. Outside they show rivalry but inside they will do contract with eo. Suga also mentioned that one time after award finished all idols gathered together in hotel enjoyed and drank. So if idols can why can't companies. Exo and shinee paved way for bts. The thing is why they are connecting txt with shinee unless a plan of ritual going on
Yeah companies do that a lot 5m and YG are known for their rivalry still A3spa are inspired by BP but connecting Text with Sh1nee opens possibilities of them planning a sacrifice ritual so it is more concerning.