Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
God never gives us the spirit of anger but one of peace. So you can imagine the types of spirits and demons they're putting into their music and encouraging their fans to listen to
Idk about bts but yj was always linked with fire. It is more like there is passion in me like fire. We discussed about yj being victim but there is also chance that he can be a witch. Some said his parents are in industry. So he may grew up by knowing stuff in industry. I actually listened gbgb just 2 times and next moment I was singing that song. After some realisation i noticed wait why iam singing I'm killing I'm killing... This is yj part i was even imitated that neck cutting step i realised and stopped. See this what they are doing to fans. They are keeping spells subminal message to make fans to invite devil's and make them depressed. Now why iam thinking yj is witch bcz now we know he writes song for txt so he may involved in putting spell in music. And some witches even sacrifice themselves to get big power. So iam thinking he is either VICTIM OR THE WITCH

Beautiful

Star
They are keeping spells subminal message to make fans to invite devil's and make them depressed.
And in enphn fever song also a lyric says" fever burn me burn me ..." And this also" iam standing in front of your throne a fire inside me is still burning" whose throne you are talking about. And as I said yj is always connected to fire. Now I heard enphyn songs almost every song contains a lyric which has fire in it. These fans are thinking fever is a 18+ song but iam thinking it is drug as in mv Jay in shower scene look high. And the black fog in mv is looking every evil

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Yup, this new girl group is a direct copy of a late 90s group called Blaque..from the quirky fashion and hairstyles to the music.
I was a big fan of Blaque growing up and the girls were young but of age. View attachment 77747View attachment 77748View attachment 77750View attachment 77752View attachment 77753View attachment 77754
I've seen it all before. Kpop steals black American looks and music from over 20 yrs ago and thinks no one will notice. Well most won't notice since a lot of international fans weren't even born yet in the 90s...
They never give credit to black people. L5m created the first Kpop groups after being inspired by black music scene in America. Most so called legendary korean artists like GD, BTS, Bo@, Ra1n, CL are culture vultures.

arhur12

Star
Idk about bts but yj was always linked with fire. It is more like there is passion in me like fire. We discussed about yj being victim but there is also chance that he can be a witch. Some said his parents are in industry. So he may grew up by knowing stuff in industry. I actually listened gbgb just 2 times and next moment I was singing that song. After some realisation i noticed wait why iam singing I'm killing I'm killing... This is yj part i was even imitated that neck cutting step i realised and stopped. See this what they are doing to fans. They are keeping spells subminal message to make fans to invite devil's and make them depressed. Now why iam thinking yj is witch bcz now we know he writes song for txt so he may involved in putting spell in music. And some witches even sacrifice themselves to get big power. So iam thinking he is either VICTIM OR THE WITCH
If he takes part in songwriting or production he is more likely to be a handler than a victim. Those who aren't allowed control over their careers are the real victims.

arhur12

Star
I just looked it up and the youngest member is only 14. This is her.. View attachment 77740
Enough is enough! To put it in perspective their maknae would be in the 8th grade/middle school in the U.S.

I wouldn't even give their video views. From the clip I saw on twttr they have these kids performing suggestive choreography and wearing inappropriate clothes for their ages. It's actually disgusting! And I'll be blunt and say we know who this is for, right? The pedos that's what. The majority of these young female groups fans are men over 30. Let that sink in. People need to stop supporting this sh!t, full stop!
About this I saw many Sh@wols on my tl say that the woman who is behind this group is the same woman who tricked T@emin into doing shirtless photoshoot for Sherlock promos. He was still underaged at that time it was gross. He debuted same age as her as the maknae and was the most sexualized member in his group since Replay era. I think the person behind them is the female executive of 5m who signed with hyb3. If she worked with Sh1nee for Sherlock she could be one of the people who was behind the underaged sexualization of T@emin. Maybe she also works with Text that would explain the Sh1nee connection. Of course the Sh@wols on my tl are busy rn defending her saying there was nothing creepy about Sherlock photoshoot and people are just hating on her because she is a woman :rolleyes:. Nonetheless, sexualization of minors has been a thing in kpop since 2nd gen. Hyuna, Sunm1, IU, Sull1 all were sexualized while they were still underaged.

Beautiful

Star
Someone made this. I haven't seen it but those who follow them can watch and analyze.
Woooo their storyline is very disturbing and very satanic and contains high symbolism. My guess was right if you observe first half yj in ch 1 he was starting a fire pit and added some in it and beside if you observe there is a stick which has skull on it. It is like witch doing ritual. And in whole story if you observe he is only one who always lit fire pit,so yj is always connected with fire. Second some parts shows the devil side of him and always carries a weird doll with him so we may likely guess he is witch and connected to demon. And thing i observed is yj is always with bg in first half in some secens. So may be yj is handler of bg. He controls bg very much.

Beautiful

Star
What is with txt and mirrors? Second half where light starts to flicker in practice room it is there in that fanfic of yj. But in that fanfic only yj goes into mirror here whole group goes one by one. And one more similarity is that in that vedio sb is the one who notice quote" take me out of here I can't breathe" on window. In that fanfic also sb is the person who observes the real yj in mirror. I don't think that story is coincidence someone from txt or staff wrote that story. And weird thing i found is in mv when yj travel through mirror he goes and see his death body there. I think it represents duality. And at 49.59 i got feared from that whispering.
Interesting. Something else I remembered from their mvs that's related to that pansy flower scene is that since we suspect that taehyun could be possessed by jjong's demonic spirit, he is the member that sees yeonjun sacrificed...
View attachment 77746
View attachment 77751
Before this a animation comes in that yj clearly sacrifices himself by doing ritual and teah tried to stop it but the demon stops teah. Don't know if yj wantedly sacrificed himself or demon lured him to make sacrifice

randomcitizen

Veteran
Idk about bts but yj was always linked with fire. It is more like there is passion in me like fire. We discussed about yj being victim but there is also chance that he can be a witch. Some said his parents are in industry. So he may grew up by knowing stuff in industry. I actually listened gbgb just 2 times and next moment I was singing that song. After some realisation i noticed wait why iam singing I'm killing I'm killing... This is yj part i was even imitated that neck cutting step i realised and stopped. See this what they are doing to fans. They are keeping spells subminal message to make fans to invite devil's and make them depressed. Now why iam thinking yj is witch bcz now we know he writes song for txt so he may involved in putting spell in music. And some witches even sacrifice themselves to get big power. So i am thinking he is either VICTIM OR THE WITCH
Yes I have spoken about how I suspected he might come from a family line of generational witchcraft after watching sofia's youtube video. Never read it but in their webtoon I believe there is a woman who is part of the "dragon slayer clan" and they wear dark occult like cloaks. She's second in command and i heard they are the bad guys in the story. I believe they were hinting on that being YJ's mom in real life. She or both his parents might be some powerful people in the occult. Someone here mentioned there's rumors that she works for a television station in Korea. But I advise you to not listen to their music. Those lyrics in that song aren't just lyrics, and theirs a reason why Bang Pd let him write his own rap.
20220724_092020.jpg
20220724_093153.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Yes I have spoken about how I suspected he might come from a family line of generational witchcraft after watching sofia's youtube video. Never read it but in their webtoon I believe there is a woman who is part of the "dragon slayer clan" and they wear dark occult like cloaks. She's second in command and i heard they are the bad guys in the story. I believe they were hinting on that being YJ's mom in real life. She or both his parents might be some powerful people in the occult. Someone here mentioned there's rumors that she works for a television station in Korea. But I advise you to not listen to their music. Those lyrics in that song aren't just lyrics, and theirs a reason why Bang Pd let him write his own rap.
View attachment 77758
View attachment 77759
the last image really remind me Bts Fake Love video

arhur12

Star
there's monarch programming symbolysms even in the performance :

Navillera means "Like a butterfly" so this EP reveals she is an MK Ultra mind control victim.
edit: I remembered Navillera was also the name of a Korean Drama about ballet dancing and T@emin was asked to do the Ost for that drama.....I wonder if they chose him on purpose to program him even more.........

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Navillera means "Like a butterfly" so this EP reveals she is an MK Ultra mind control victim.
edit: I remembered Navillera was also the name of a Korean Drama about ballet dancing and T@emin was asked to do the Ost for that drama.....I wonder if they chose him on purpose to program him even more.........
Navillera was also a title of a Gfriend song ..

arhur12

Star
Navillera was also a title of a Gfriend song ..
I searched about the word Navillera and it seems to be related to korean traditional dance and ballet. Gfriend Yuju performed it isn't she the main dancer?? both Hyuna and T@emin are primarily dancers as well. I think Navillera could be a special type of dance used for monarch programming.

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
View attachment 77758
View attachment 77759
Looks like his mom is very famous but they are hiding it undercover calling as child actress. And in text pic you posted really tells that she was witch and very famous. And he really wants to become witch like mother. No wonder why he is getting more opportunities than others in group.

arhur12

Star
M1n heej1n this woman is a weirdo who sexualizes underage idols. She worked with Sh1nee, F(x) and Ex0 from 5m entertainment and she also worked with ladies code. Do you guys see a pattern?? Ladies c0de, Sh1nee and f(x) all lost members in suspected sacrifice rituals. She is also the woman who was behind T@emin's debut album Ace where she AGAIN tricked him into doing a mostly shirtless photoshoot because they wanted him to have a 'boyish' innocent look. I have a feeling this woman is a handler. She was probably one of Sh1nee's handlers. Maybe she is also involved in sacrifice rituals.

minnie82

Superstar
I searched about the word Navillera and it seems to be related to korean traditional dance and ballet. Gfriend Yuju performed it isn't she the main dancer?? both Hyuna and T@emin are primarily dancers as well. I think Navillera could be a special type of dance used for monarch programming.
yes it was probably related to that

e-Enoch

Superstar