Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
I know right. I was surprised at all the variety shows scheduled for GG. I can't remember them doing it for EXO's 10 year anniversary. Such a big milestone, barely any promotion.... Apparantly the new CEO also can't recognise most of the EXO members. Such a shame. Thank god the idols, staff and directors at SM are mega talented. That's their saving grace, because SM obviously doesn't care as much about some of their groups.
Sh1nee used to be the mistreated group in 5m but even they get better promo than them. They do not promote Ex0 members' solo work. They used ads to promote 0new's d1ce and scheduled him on many variety shows but Suh0 who had a comeback in the same week received bare minimum promos. 0new, m1nho and K3y receive better budget for their comebacks post enlistment and are promoted extensively through variety shows. Ex0 members on the other hand except for Ka1 all are kept inside the basement. Maybe 5m's new CE0 does not like them. I heard rumors about a new female executive in 5m who was sabotaging T@emin's projects what if the same woman is behind Ex0's mistreatment. Apparently this mystery woman took charge sometime in 2019.

randomcitizen

Veteran
yes and it is concerning because his last comeback had alien and space concept. 0new's d1ce had pedo codes and male prostitution symbolism the video was creepy. I feel 0new, M1nho and K3y sold their souls to the devil.
Sofia has decoded some of Key's drawings on her Instagram before she deleted everything. They give off major MK ultra abuse victim along with Ten. He was probably born into the industry. There's alot of symbolism surrounding his baby photos
keys-art-exhibition-4.jpg
There are pedo swirls on the left
keys-art-exhibition-11.jpg

arhur12

Star
Sofia has decoded some of Key's drawings on her Instagram before she deleted everything. They give off major MK ultra abuse victim along with Ten. He was probably born into the industry. There's alot of symbolism surrounding his baby photos
View attachment 78915
There are pedo swirls on the left
View attachment 78916
He stans David Bowie that guy's music had more symbolism than even MJ. He is also into fashion and collaborated with some big names in the fashion industry. 0new invests in stocks and was chosen to represent common people who invest in stocks last year. Sk's president was present in that event as well. Some of them could be born into the system. Everyone started to see them as victims once jj0ng passed away but they are in their 30s if k3y and 0new are using satanic symbolism in their MVs it means they are no victims any more.

randomcitizen

Veteran
how is adrenochrome related to the illuminati? I think she was referring to that because it's her "secret" to looking young (the tiktok was about her being 26 but looking young). and people on this forum were saying that some kpop idols don’t age because of occult related stuff (witchcraft, rituals, etc.)

https://www.tiktok.com/@alexa_zbofficial/video/7098770347729685762?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
Adrenochrome is a chemical that is produced in the human body when adrenaline oxidizes. They get it from terrorizing and torturing a child so bad that it increases the amount of adrenaline that is flowing through their body. They are then killed and the adrenochrome is collected with a needle and a syringe from the base of the back of the neck and spinal column. Once they collect the chemical it can be sold on the black market at enormous extravagant prices as well as aborted fetus parts.

Trafficked children are said to be the biggest source of adrenochrome. Many celebrities are rumored to use it and many other bizzare methods to keep them youthful. Actress Sandra Bullock has said on television that she has facials made from korean babies foreskins...

Regarding kpop, there are rumors on Hy.be:
ss.jpg
It strangely coincides with this news report back in 2012..
Chinese-Made Infant Flesh Capsules Seized in S. Korea:
maxdefault.jpg

I don't have the youtube video because it's from JD but Jin from BTS has once said he drinks blood to keep his youthful looks and absorb lives of the victim. It's the bottom tweet.
I don't think he was joking there. This was quoted from a website
what else can adrenochrome do? Some believe that consuming the blood of a living creature steals its “life force” and transfers it to the drinker. Aside from “vampires,” many cults [Satanic and otherwise] are known for drinking human blood [The “Illuminati” would rank high in that list].
Vice President AL GORE was once apprehended at an airport with a suitcase full of packets of his own adrenochrome-laden blood. According to ALEX JONES, ALAN WATT and FRITZ SPRINGMEIER, all high-level bureaucrats and V.I.P.’s carry around at least 2 pints of their own adrenochrome-laden blood at ALL TIMES
J-hope as well. Hidden in plain sight but fans unfortunately will think they're joking

Last edited:

Volkihari

Established
and look at all the fans being oblivious. knetz are happy the fandom name isnt lucifer:rolleyes: kpop has dumbed them down to the point were they're so brainwashed and ignorant to all the biblical and satanic references it's actually sad to see. God will not be mocked
View attachment 78749
View attachment 78750
View attachment 78751
I knew since they announced their name; seraphim are from the 9 choirs of angels. There were also concept photos posted here that were creepy where they were wearing wings, clearly fallen angels/demons concept and inspiration. So satanic

It's actually really evil how they use the name of the highest angelic choir and subvert it for their demonic purposes. Then their fans will also associate it with demons instead of knowing the truth. It's sacrilegious

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
I know right. I was surprised at all the variety shows scheduled for GG. I can't remember them doing it for EXO's 10 year anniversary. Such a big milestone, barely any promotion.... Apparantly the new CEO also can't recognise most of the EXO members. Such a shame. Thank god the idols, staff and directors at SM are mega talented. That's their saving grace, because SM obviously doesn't care as much about some of their groups.
That we are one line in the new snsd irks me too lol imagine if exo had said "exo make you feel the heat" snsd fans would have rioted

Sh1nee used to be the mistreated group in 5m but even they get better promo than them. They do not promote Ex0 members' solo work. They used ads to promote 0new's d1ce and scheduled him on many variety shows but Suh0 who had a comeback in the same week received bare minimum promos. 0new, m1nho and K3y receive better budget for their comebacks post enlistment and are promoted extensively through variety shows. Ex0 members on the other hand except for Ka1 all are kept inside the basement. Maybe 5m's new CE0 does not like them. I heard rumors about a new female executive in 5m who was sabotaging T@emin's projects what if the same woman is behind Ex0's mistreatment. Apparently this mystery woman took charge sometime in 2019.
I would love to know who she is. Sounds like B@ng, but with a hateon for boys instead of girls. Essem could make a lot of money from exo but they would rather push A.espa and NC.T.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
interesting video explanation on how demons possess and express their nature through people. she talks abouy how there is a demon for every sin (lust, gluttony, murder, etc) and their very nature is that sin that is why they possess humans so they can satisfy their nature and craving for that sin through our bodies

PrincessPunch

Veteran
the thing is the whole of korea has a weird obsession with youth and innocent child-like acts and features. they're constantly obsessing over these girls and dissecting their features... it's weird. and dumb i- fans just ride the trends and hype up whatever knetz are hyping up. i bet however mhj and hyb3 are laughing their way to the bank with how people are supporting this group despite all the pedo allegations

PrincessPunch

Veteran
lmao as expected from hyb3. she should be thankful her career isn't over or her nasty ass isn't rotting in jail but of course you got the nj shooters and the hyb3 dick suckers defending her and that disgusting company in the comments :rolleyes: the bar is seriously below 0 at this point with kpoop fans they're literally so brainwashed to the point where they're becoming pedo apologists

minnie82

Superstar
the thing is the whole of korea has a weird obsession with youth and innocent child-like acts and features. they're constantly obsessing over these girls and dissecting their features... it's weird. and dumb i- fans just ride the trends and hype up whatever knetz are hyping up. i bet however mhj and hyb3 are laughing their way to the bank with how people are supporting this group despite all the pedo allegations
that's disgusting too