Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Volkihari

Established
and look at all the fans being oblivious. knetz are happy the fandom name isnt lucifer:rolleyes: kpop has dumbed them down to the point were they're so brainwashed and ignorant to all the biblical and satanic references it's actually sad to see. God will not be mocked
View attachment 78749
View attachment 78750
View attachment 78751
I knew since they announced their name; seraphim are from the 9 choirs of angels. There were also concept photos posted here that were creepy where they were wearing wings, clearly fallen angels/demons concept and inspiration. So satanic

It's actually really evil how they use the name of the highest angelic choir and subvert it for their demonic purposes. Then their fans will also associate it with demons instead of knowing the truth. It's sacrilegious

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
I know right. I was surprised at all the variety shows scheduled for GG. I can't remember them doing it for EXO's 10 year anniversary. Such a big milestone, barely any promotion.... Apparantly the new CEO also can't recognise most of the EXO members. Such a shame. Thank god the idols, staff and directors at SM are mega talented. That's their saving grace, because SM obviously doesn't care as much about some of their groups.
That we are one line in the new snsd irks me too lol imagine if exo had said "exo make you feel the heat" snsd fans would have rioted

Sh1nee used to be the mistreated group in 5m but even they get better promo than them. They do not promote Ex0 members' solo work. They used ads to promote 0new's d1ce and scheduled him on many variety shows but Suh0 who had a comeback in the same week received bare minimum promos. 0new, m1nho and K3y receive better budget for their comebacks post enlistment and are promoted extensively through variety shows. Ex0 members on the other hand except for Ka1 all are kept inside the basement. Maybe 5m's new CE0 does not like them. I heard rumors about a new female executive in 5m who was sabotaging T@emin's projects what if the same woman is behind Ex0's mistreatment. Apparently this mystery woman took charge sometime in 2019.
I would love to know who she is. Sounds like B@ng, but with a hateon for boys instead of girls. Essem could make a lot of money from exo but they would rather push A.espa and NC.T.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
interesting video explanation on how demons possess and express their nature through people. she talks abouy how there is a demon for every sin (lust, gluttony, murder, etc) and their very nature is that sin that is why they possess humans so they can satisfy their nature and craving for that sin through our bodies

PrincessPunch

Veteran
the thing is the whole of korea has a weird obsession with youth and innocent child-like acts and features. they're constantly obsessing over these girls and dissecting their features... it's weird. and dumb i- fans just ride the trends and hype up whatever knetz are hyping up. i bet however mhj and hyb3 are laughing their way to the bank with how people are supporting this group despite all the pedo allegations

PrincessPunch

Veteran
lmao as expected from hyb3. she should be thankful her career isn't over or her nasty ass isn't rotting in jail but of course you got the nj shooters and the hyb3 dick suckers defending her and that disgusting company in the comments :rolleyes: the bar is seriously below 0 at this point with kpoop fans they're literally so brainwashed to the point where they're becoming pedo apologists

minnie82

Superstar
the thing is the whole of korea has a weird obsession with youth and innocent child-like acts and features. they're constantly obsessing over these girls and dissecting their features... it's weird. and dumb i- fans just ride the trends and hype up whatever knetz are hyping up. i bet however mhj and hyb3 are laughing their way to the bank with how people are supporting this group despite all the pedo allegations
that's disgusting too

Pepsi

Veteran
lmao as expected from hyb3. she should be thankful her career isn't over or her nasty ass isn't rotting in jail but of course you got the nj shooters and the hyb3 dick suckers defending her and that disgusting company in the comments :rolleyes: the bar is seriously below 0 at this point with kpoop fans they're literally so brainwashed to the point where they're becoming pedo apologists
What is she gonna sue for lol

The rumors are not unfounded with her posting Instagram pics of little children and her objectification of underage kpop idols. The audacity lol

e-Enoch

Superstar