Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
Revisiting this blog...checking what has happened...4 years after some analyses on KPop "predictive programming" was made...

In his instagram posts, he subtly hinted about drinking blood and some vague symbolisms about adrenochrome i guess.
But yeah he is totally into the satanic stuff..

All these are just from his instagram itself ‍, so, o_O. he is open about being a satanist probably

View attachment 80308
View attachment 80305View attachment 80306View attachment 80307
View attachment 80304
He doesn't look older, which is odd for his color and age. People who entered Hollyweird later look twice as old and have wrinkles.

Fujiko

Star
B*s are 7,but in the video that Enoch posted no screen time for turtle,splenda cat,Jn only had fiew seconds....only Jk,Jim1n,V and a little J h@pe had screen times,and were recorded.
J h@pe is the main dancer after Jim1n,but they showed more Vee.
And Jn voice where is?Is he a member of vocal line?
Mbc doesn't love hyung line

minnie82

Superstar
B*s are 7,but in the video that Enoch posted no screen time for turtle,splenda cat,Jn only had fiew seconds....only Jk,Jim1n,V and a little J h@pe had screen times,and were recorded.
Who's splenda cat ? Suga?

e-Enoch

Superstar
H*be has been doing this kind of thing since their debut...the maknae line always had more obvious exposures in terms of vocals and dance... Jin often had the least part...

randomcitizen

Veteran
Thank you and others for these good analyses and discussion. I was not surprised when once again they released utter garbage. They should stick to modeling instead of "music" because it's really awful. I really don't know how there are people that can still consume this, entertainment is absolute garbage now that I honestly cannot stomach most music or media. It's way too dark, depressing demonic. It is exponentially more difficult to find any wholesome content.

Even before I converted I was feeling unease and wanted to avoid all of the nihilistic and dark media. It's really scary, and to think that Bl@ckp!nk are very popular with young girls. We must keep praying because kids are so failed right now and it's very scary times. God help us

Matthew 18:6
But he that shall scandalize one of these little ones that believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She looks miserable now but still wears her cross. I wonder why. I believe it was only her that was ever religious in the group right? The rest don't seem to care and L!sa has been irreverent to all, even her own buddhist background
No problem! Yes music these days is absolute garbage, not only kpop, but in general. I've lost all interest in these celebrities and stars I used to look up to since finding out the truth that they live a depressing, demonic lifestyle.

Even before I converted I was feeling unease and wanted to avoid all of the nihilistic and dark media. It's really scary, and to think that Bl@ckp!nk are very popular with young girls. We must keep praying because kids are so failed right now and it's very scary times. God help us
It is truly very scary. Kids these days are so lost, even in the church. We are seeing gender identity being indoctrinated on children and a gay agenda with an evil underlying stratagem to normalize p***philia. We are currently seeing adults accepting 12 year olds choosing to mutilate their bodies and change their sexual identities. Makes you wonder where's the limit because at this rate we're not far from soon seeing them accepting their decisions to choose to have sex with older people, which is their goal if people don't wake up and realize the mass indoctrination and grooming of children going on. But when truth is spoken people will call it performative concern like a member posted how we're seeing it in kpop when sexualization of minors get's called out smh. The end times are here. Like God said those who hurt His innocent children and lead them astray it is better if that person were to be die instead. Kpop idols and their companies need to repent before it's too late.

Yes I also heard Rose is christian. If it's true I hope she turns back to Christ.