Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Miss Bunny

Established
Guys....yikes.
I will be soon starting a petition for the vomit emoticon, I need your support.

https://meaww.com/shinee-taemin-mini-album-advice-features-sports-bra-fishnet-stockings-fans-middle-finger-gender

Gross!!!
As if he advertises himself as a sexual material for the military members!!

There was even an article about male interns being sexually abused there by seniors and the high positions in the military.

Now, if we look back again to his ice cream post on Instagram, I think everything will be clear.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
How we can sense the aura of someone?Is it possible even if these people are in the occult?
Since energies, powers and spirits control the world, the creator was kind enough to give us the divine power that can detect the unseen. God loves Taemin very much and He loves us all equally.

Last edited:

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
According to this new article he loves "being worshipped and called a God"! How is this appropriate in ANY religion? It isn't! He could be telling his fans to work hard, to study, to follow the teachings of their religion (I believe every religion has great aspects you can follow such as being humble, help the unfortunate, volunteer etc), but no, he likes seeing them being mindless drones and wasting their life obsessing over his every move and throwing money at him.

https://kpophit.com/shinees-taemin-reacted-to-fans-calling-him-a-god-and-admitted-that-he-loves-being-worshipped-kpophit/

His face looks even more bloated and round in those new photos, like someone who recently had fillers. Maybe because in the Army they won't give you time for plastic surgery and he does everything now, before officially enlisting.

Gross!!!
As if he advertises himself as a sexual material for the military members!!

There was even an article about male interns being sexually abused there by seniors and the high positions in the military.

Now, if we look back again to his ice cream post on Instagram, I think everything will be clear.
I 100% agree with you. Why would any reasonable person post a video with sports bra and stockings days before an army enlistment?It looks like a male or transsexual prostitute online advertisement. What is his agenta?

btach

Veteran
According to this new article he loves "being worshipped and called a God"! How is this appropriate in ANY religion? It isn't! He could be telling his fans to work hard, to study, to follow the teachings of their religion (I believe every religion has great aspects you can follow such as being humble, help the unfortunate, volunteer etc), but no, he likes seeing them being mindless drones and wasting their life obsessing over his every move and throwing money at him.

https://kpophit.com/shinees-taemin-reacted-to-fans-calling-him-a-god-and-admitted-that-he-loves-being-worshipped-kpophit/

His face looks even more bloated and round in those new photos, like someone who recently had fillers. Maybe because in the Army they won't give you time for plastic surgery and he does everything now, before officially enlisting.

I 100% agree with you. Why would any reasonable person post a video with sports bra and stockings days before an army enlistment?It looks like a male or transsexual prostitute online advertisement. What is his agenta?
Thank you for this video. This has answered a lot of questions.

The service to self is strong with this one.

btach

Veteran
The KPOP spell is no joke. Each fandom feeds its favorite members. I see BTS made spotify history and the fans are over the moon like it's a personal.achievement.

EXO is scheduled for a comeback, which SM strategically placed after BTS to drive cometitive traffic, and the fans are in serious anticipation and its really about numbers.

I know music can have influence on our lives, but do you folks think this level of completion is normal? Are these fan wars a normal phenomena or have they become worse?

swayy000

Star
The KPOP spell is no joke. Each fandom feeds its favorite members. I see BTS made spotify history and the fans are over the moon like it's a personal.achievement.

EXO is scheduled for a comeback, which SM strategically placed after BTS to drive cometitive traffic, and the fans are in serious anticipation and its really about numbers.

I know music can have influence on our lives, but do you folks think this level of completion is normal? Are these fan wars a normal phenomena or have they become worse?
these fandoms, especially kpop ones, are really just cults with fans put under spells so these fan wars make sense. And no its not normal at all :(

Butterflygirl

Rookie

This is nuts! I know this sounds out there, but one of the reasons why I had to distance myself (and I am so glad the spell is wearing off), is bc I see that a lot of them prob see themselves as deities. Even if you watch a lot of their MVS, esp girl groups, they always portray themselves as gods and kings/queens. also all of k/ingdom is abt self-worship with them being bowed and stuff in their performances. the way they are acct worshipped, aren't they some sort gods on earth rn? Ofc they're not anything worth worshipping, but it's not different than how people used to worship different gods back in the day. This stuff is beyond kpop. If he says he likes being called a god and worshipped, tomorrow is he going to say he is a god? i mean if you think abt it, people have made him into some sort of god.

swayy000

Star
This is nuts! I know this sounds out there, but one of the reasons why I had to distance myself (and I am so glad the spell is wearing off), is bc I see that a lot of them prob see themselves as deities. Even if you watch a lot of their MVS, esp girl groups, they always portray themselves as gods and kings/queens. also all of k/ingdom is abt self-worship with them being bowed and stuff in their performances. the way they are acct worshipped, aren't they some sort gods on earth rn? Ofc they're not anything worth worshipping, but it's not different than how people used to worship different gods back in the day. This stuff is beyond kpop. If he says he likes being called a god and worshipped, tomorrow is he going to say he is a god? i mean if you think abt it, people have made him into some sort of god.
yes. They hold the "idol" title with pride. Reminds me of that song 'oh my god' by g-1dle. I was shocked when I saw that one of the members actually wrote that song and how she views herself as above God :confused: May God have mercy them all

btach

Veteran
His criminal MV shows him being worshipped by his dancers...even though is appears as choreography. Remember that video where he walks through a ring? 2020..it was his stage. I am learning not to judge these things as this how the artists, their agencies and fans choose to use their free will. But I know every choice we make has a consequence.

Taeminfan2022

Rookie

In this video at 1:15 he says with pride "I look much younger than my age, if I do my hair like when I was 16, I don't look much different than 16". He is so vain and delusional. Sorry Taemin but you don't look 16 and it's neither normal nor possible to look 16 at 28. You can look youthful and attractive in an age appropriate way.
It's interesting how the surface of k-pop is all about loving yourself and the reality consists of individuals who are so insecure.
Also why is his house so badly lit and creepy?

Butterflygirl

Rookie
yes. They hold the "idol" title with pride. Reminds me of that song 'oh my god' by g-1dle. I was shocked when I saw that one of the members actually wrote that song and how she views herself as above God :confused: May God have mercy them all
Wow, which lyric is that? That's disgusting, but remember that lucifer and his fallen angels are on a mission to destroy God. If they are evil, they probably have that belief too.

I was looking at the lyrics of this disgusting song and it looks like a spell or an incantation - these lyrics are terrible, so imagine if ur the person singing them

1621719265888.png
destroy my rationality? wow
1621719333726.png
beautiful at first, look back it's the devil. scary

His criminal MV shows him being worshipped by his dancers...even though is appears as choreography. Remember that video where he walks through a ring? 2020..it was his stage. I am learning not to judge these things as this how the artists, their agencies and fans choose to use their free will. But I know every choice we make has a consequence.
I haven't seen too much of his work but I know he had a lot of success in 2020. You're right, fans have to make choices too but it's harder for them when they're under a spell.

swayy000

Star
Wow, which lyric is that? That's disgusting, but remember that lucifer and his fallen angels are on a mission to destroy God. If they are evil, they probably have that belief too.

I was looking at the lyrics of this disgusting song and it looks like a spell or an incantation - these lyrics are terrible, so imagine if ur the person singing them

View attachment 56323
destroy my rationality? wow
View attachment 56324
beautiful at first, look back it's the devil. scary
yes that song :( disgusting, evil lyrics. And this just further proves that many of these "idols" know exactly what they've got themselves into. Yet they don't know who they're messing with. The devil is not to be played with, and im just surprised how the industry have dumbed these people down to not seeing that all that money, fame, and plastic beauty that they have put on a pedestal will be stripped away from God at the end of time, and their body and souls will be tortured and perish in hell if they don't repent. They will be humbled sooner or later. And it hurts seeing fans, especially christian ones say, "oh i listen to kpop but i dont put them above God", or "i love and support them but i dont see them as gods", yet they stream these songs and support these people who view themselves as gods and have these kind of lyrics.

btach

Veteran
yes that song :( disgusting, evil lyrics. And this just further proves that many of these "idols" know exactly what they've got themselves into. Yet they don't know who they're messing with. The devil is not to be played with, and im just surprised how the industry have dumbed these people down to not seeing that all that money, fame, and plastic beauty that they have put on a pedestal will be stripped away from God at the end of time, and their body and souls will be tortured and perish in hell if they don't repent. They will be humbled sooner or later. And it hurts seeing fans, especially christian ones say, "oh i listen to kpop but i dont put them above God", or "i love and support them but i dont see them as gods", yet they stream these songs and support these people who view themselves as gods and have these kind of lyrics.
The Occult world, which is man made but negative entity influenced, has a law called The occult law of indifference. People who are occult influenced do not care about the harm they create. They do not care. It's a requirement to survive that dominion. Might explain why they use drugs.

Blessed are the Devas and Blessed are those who send power and energy to the Devas. “Because they cannot work with any other tools except the power and energy you send them. This is one of the great laws of White Magic. It’s one of the great occult Truths.
“‘Thrice Blessed are they who provide the Devas with the Spiritual Tools …'”. That means power and energy. Love, if you like. Prayer and so on. Yes. Yes, that’s it.

Idols depend on the energy of fans and foes to stay relevant. Their influence dies once we stop giving them attention. For example, Taemin is always begging fans to love him because he knows the power they hold in keeping him alive. B+S once said that ARMY is why they are BTS...These words and spells are powerful tools that keep people interested. The law of indifference is why they can unapologetically use these tricks. Have you ever been in a situation where you are minding your business and out of the blue, you think about an idol and even bless them? You are therefore a silent worker “‘Oh children of Earth, walk ye into the night and thank your God for it. Walk ye into the dawn and thank your God for it. Walk ye into the sunset and thank your God for it and you will be helping the Silent Workers to preserve balance for you.'”
That's the power of the physic spell that sends that energy. Energy is not limited by space and distance. "Send out your power to the Thanks givers and you are helping the Thanks givers to send their power to the Devic Kingdom, and you are altering conditions upon the whole Earth."

Last edited:

drknessbexposed

Established
For safety reasons, I will be censoring the name of kpop groups and artists for now on, considering how evil most agencies are, they will try to sue the pants off of people or try their hardest to take people's content down for "copyrighting" ( yet they have no problem with reaction videos). Moving on, as some of you may know b+s has always incorporated the teachings of Carl Jung in their concepts or referenced him. Carl Jung was an occultist who received his knowledge from demonic entities (Abraxas is one of them, who is a gnostic god, and Gnosism is rooted from Kabbalism, interesting because you see b+s and many other celebrities wearing the Kabbalah red string) and I encourage anyone who reads this to reconsider calling themselves anything pertaining to MBTI, ennegrams, etc because they are occultic in nature (another topic for another day, but please do your own research on this topic it's quite eye opening and it's a lot to explain, there's are reason why personality tests of all sorts are popular now, we are living in the end times ). The video I attached below explains this , it even mentions how Jim Jones was inspired by Jung's teachings. Jim Jones and B+s? The Jim Jones Controversy with Suga? Something isn't adding up here. I will put the time stamps about Abraxas ( who b+s mentions a lot in their bs&t concept /wings era) and Jim Jones below, but please watch the entire video if you can. Army has to stop saying "b+s aren't religious" yes they are, their "god" is satan who is the head of the entertainment industry which is obvious at this point. R@pmon claims to be an atheist but that's a lie, unless B@ng literally forced his beliefs on him , then the entire group has no choice but to admit that they are practically enslaved and have absolutely no control over their lives because they can't even practice their own beliefs.

* Times stamps are 6:06, 18:50, and 25: 47. Again, I encourage you all to watch the entire video if you can.