Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
I mean, I don't want to discredit her. I agree with some of the things she say. And just because someone likes hello kitty or mickey mouse it doesn't automatically make them shills or bad, or part of the system/victim of mk ultra. But we should be vigilant with everyone, even those who give us the info, even those who say what we want to hear.
Exactly,we should be vigilant because i saw her instagram,she has the word Disney,and she does the V sign(satanic sign),and she has a tattoo with a symbol similar to ok symbol.

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
or for NCT
Aespa are very promoted,i saw reaction video with Superjunior and Taemin who reacted to next level,and Leeteuk make understand that Aespa have more technology in their videos than Sj,i saw no reaction video for Nct dream "Hot sauce" with Taemin or Superjunior even if Haechan and Mark are shawols and loves him and Mark is SuperM member ..so i think they are new Sm favourites...also Taemin promotion was very short,and Aespa Mv has more views than Advice even if i find the song boring and Red velvet are better
If you compare Taemin and Leeteuk reaction the second is more genuine,he explains about Sm style,he screams...Taemin seems that he had to do the reaction because Aespa reacted to Advice,but he seems very cold,i didn't see a genuine excitement...he had to appreciate them because they are under the same agency.
Nct won awards in music shows while Taemin won anything,so i think that after Aespa Nct are the most important in Sm,but Nct dream in this song have not a modern concept like Aespa..Sooman seems obsessed with his idea of technology,and Aespa represents his idea of new world

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
:confused:
Exactly,we should be vigilant because i saw her instagram,she has the word Disney,and she does the V sign(satanic sign),and she has a tattoo with a symbol similar to ok symbol.
The site is called VIGILANT CITIZEN for a reason. Everything is out there. Maybe she doesn't know and we can educate her before judging her. If she resists, then we will know for sure. We are here to learn and teach and also remember, the devil will use anything, even criticism, to prevent the truth from being exposed. Now, we are more focused on her than Taemin who has a larger influence. That should tell you something. I will reach out to her in love so she can address these issues because if we talk about it without talking to her,we are more of a gossip site and are no different from what we expose.

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Opinion about this friendship between Stray k*ds and Ryan reynolds?He changed his profile and wrote Stray k*ds stan account,he send to B@ng chan a gift,and B@ng send him an album and called him big brother...after Hugh jackman answer to them
Is this interest in a kpop group from these actors normal or not?Also Imagine dragon drummer liked a tweet about F*lix
It seems that Bt* are loosing popularity despite the numbers of views and awards,and stray k*ds are now interesting for celebrities...will they replace them in popularity?And Sooman knows that?That' s why he didn't promote SuperM a lot?Like The superjunior guy predicted bt* career it could be possible that they know the next successful group?

Attachments

Shuna

Star
Small question about the industry:
You should already know that American stars and not that are shaved (it is a ritual, which can recall an Indian practice, in which women are shaved and sold after their hair). They wear wigs. In your opinion, the stars of KPop, do they wear them, because with all the repetitive coloring and very well done?

btach

Veteran
Small question about the industry:
You should already know that American stars and not that are shaved (it is a ritual, which can recall an Indian practice, in which women are shaved and sold after their hair). They wear wigs. In your opinion, the stars of KPop, do they wear them, because with all the repetitive coloring and very well done?
They all wear wigs and extensions.

ScarlettRose

Rookie
Hello, everyone. I’m new here but I was reading this forum for some days.

I liked K-Pop since 7 years ago or so, until I got tired of it, but not fully of the Japanese songs from the “Generation of the Girls” for example. I liked other groups (but not so much as the previous mentioned) like that one of the Korean boys who recently got a song that the title is referred to something you put in your toast in the morning, or another boyband and who their concept was coming from different planets.

Wanting to know about this last band mentioned, I made a research and I found this interesting link:

https:// pt(.)scribd(.) com/ presentation/ 419673791/ WHY-K-POP-IS-EVIL

I would like to comment other things, but that’s all for the moment.

That’s all for the moment.

Have a beautiful day and be at peace ❤✨

swayy000

Star
Opinion about this friendship between Stray k*ds and Ryan reynolds?He changed his profile and wrote Stray k*ds stan account,he send to B@ng chan a gift,and B@ng send him an album and called him big brother...after Hugh jackman answer to them
Is this interest in a kpop group from these actors normal or not?Also Imagine dragon drummer liked a tweet about F*lix
It seems that Bt* are loosing popularity despite the numbers of views and awards,and stray k*ds are now interesting for celebrities...will they replace them in popularity?And Sooman knows that?That' s why he didn't promote SuperM a lot?Like The superjunior guy predicted bt* career it could be possible that they know the next successful group?
i have a feeling that str@y k1ds will definetly become the next bt5

AmazingGrace

Established
I found a channel reading a comment on Kobe bryant video where they expose fake death hoax,what do you think?
I can't comment on Kobe, I only know his name and saw photos. Basketball is not my thing :D
But Justin being the weekend? Well, if we say we believe the mk ultra stuff, that disney and other celebs are programmed, weekend could be his alter. They both speak in very similar way and look tired.

But when you look at their facial features, I don't think you could create weekends face out of Justin. Mostly the nose, they would have to make it a lot smaller. You can fake it on photos, yeah, but hardly on live concerts and occasions when he meets fans.
With the shirt Justin simply made fun of weekend, imo :)

1621876469933.png1621876492904.png

Fujiko

Star
I can't comment on Kobe, I only know his name and saw photos. Basketball is not my thing :D
But Justin being the weekend? Well, if we say we believe the mk ultra stuff, that disney and other celebs are programmed, weekend could be his alter. They both speak in very similar way and look tired.

But when you look at their facial features, I don't think you could create weekends face out of Justin. Mostly the nose, they would have to make it a lot smaller. You can fake it on photos, yeah, but hardly on live concerts and occasions when he meets fans.

View attachment 56440View attachment 56441
They have in common the same ex girlfriend lol,maybe they are connected because of mk ultra or the celebrity world,i found on this channel weird videos also about Whitney ,Robin williams not dead and now acting in another role,and one about Beyonce' and Shakira being the same person...i saw the comments and there are people who believe in this theory,but i can't find how they explain the instrument to replace someone and fake their death...

queen82

Star
Hello, everyone. I’m new here but I was reading this forum for some days.

I liked K-Pop since 7 years ago or so, until I got tired of it, but not fully of the Japanese songs from the “Generation of the Girls” for example. I liked other groups (but not so much as the previous mentioned) like that one of the Korean boys who recently got a song that the title is referred to something you put in your toast in the morning, or another boyband and who their concept was coming from different planets.

Wanting to know about this last band mentioned, I made a research and I found this interesting link:

https:// pt(.)scribd(.) com/ presentation/ 419673791/ WHY-K-POP-IS-EVIL

I would like to comment other things, but that’s all for the moment.

That’s all for the moment.

Have a beautiful day and be at peace ❤✨
hello welcome

Lolylol

Established
I see why you're suspicious of her but I think she became a Christian a little while ago and these tattoos,v signs,hello kitty etc are most likely from when she wasn't a Christian. I'm just supposing things tho.

View attachment 56440View attachment 56441
it made me remember an article about selena and weeknd in the site netizenbuzz which koreans said the weeknd looked like justin bieber and that's why selena was dating him .

btach

Veteran
I see why you're suspicious of her but I think she became a Christian a little while ago and these tattoos,v signs,hello kitty etc are most likely from when she wasn't a Christian. I'm just supposing things tho.

it made me remember an article about selena and weeknd in the site netizenbuzz which koreans said the weeknd looked like justin bieber and that's why selena was dating him .
Yeah, she found christ and is still growing

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
I believe that placing idol groups against each other is also an effective brain washing tactic. By creating even more competition they ensure that members won't communicate in secret to plan an escape (in the rare case the brain washing stops working). The unspoken message is "even Bt* are not safe to remain number one, so the rest of you slaves better do what you are told".
Divide and conquer essentially.

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
I also start to think that Minho's intense focus on acting is part of a plan to escape the idol life. Actors can still be pawns and slaves of course, but overall seem to have a better life (more food, don't have to always travel, much longer career if they are talented etc).
I wouldn't be surprised if with Taemin enlisting Shinee won't come back in 2 years as a group.
What do you guys think?

ScarlettRose

Rookie
I also start to think that Minho's intense focus on acting is part of a plan to escape the idol life. Actors can still be pawns and slaves of course, but overall seem to have a better life (more food, don't have to always travel, much longer career if they are talented etc).
I wouldn't be surprised if with Taemin enlisting Shinee won't come back in 2 years as a group.
What do you guys think?
After reading your first line you immediately made me think about KS/D0 from X-O... I don’t know why. Maybe because he is also an actor and did some dramas and films where he is main character or secondary one. But he just got dispatched from military this year.

If X/O was able to continue despite some members in the military, why not Shi_nee? Sorry but I don’t really know the group. I know who they are but I never listened to their songs apart of Lucifer... and I did not like it the time the MV came out...

swayy000

Star
Aespa are very promoted,i saw reaction video with Superjunior and Taemin who reacted to next level,and Leeteuk make understand that Aespa have more technology in their videos than Sj,i saw no reaction video for Nct dream "Hot sauce" with Taemin or Superjunior even if Haechan and Mark are shawols and loves him and Mark is SuperM member ..so i think they are new Sm favourites...also Taemin promotion was very short,and Aespa Mv has more views than Advice even if i find the song boring and Red velvet are better
If you compare Taemin and Leeteuk reaction the second is more genuine,he explains about Sm style,he screams...Taemin seems that he had to do the reaction because Aespa reacted to Advice,but he seems very cold,i didn't see a genuine excitement...he had to appreciate them because they are under the same agency.
Nct won awards in music shows while Taemin won anything,so i think that after Aespa Nct are the most important in Sm,but Nct dream in this song have not a modern concept like Aespa..Sooman seems obsessed with his idea of technology,and Aespa represents his idea of new world
i saw a3spa's video of them reacting to taem1ns song. towards the middle of the reaction, you could tell that they, especially n1ng n1ng, started getting pretty uncomfortable while watching the mv :confused:

Taeminfan2022

Rookie
After reading your first line you immediately made me think about KS/D0 from X-O... I don’t know why. Maybe because he is also an actor and did some dramas and films where he is main character or secondary one. But he just got dispatched from military this year.

If X/O was able to continue despite some members in the military, why not Shi_nee? Sorry but I don’t really know the group. I know who they are but I never listened to their songs apart of Lucifer... and I did not like it the time the MV came out...
1. They will be over 30 (I am not an ageist, but we all know that the kpop industry is).
2. They will be on hiatus again for a very long time and new groups will come out in the meantime.
3. Some of their fans will also move on and it will be harder to gain new fans.
4. Minho will probably be busy with acting and the other members will have established solo projects.

and most importantly....

5. I watched an interview of Taemin where he said that his dream was to be a solo artist and the company forced him to debut with a group. So I doubt that after 2 years of absense he will want to be a group member when he can make a solo comeback.

Link to the interview: