Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Journal atlas

Rookie
Saw this on my feed.

SK the only country where kpop stars have to be present at diplomatic events. Just why? I never see any other country doing this.

So Charles can enjoy himself a bit? Not a single British celebrity in sight.

from what I understand it's a type of thing like diplomacy at least on paper, but really what many have figured out is they are selling them it's little different than offering a visitor an expensive bottle of wine. It's to keep the under the table investments coming, the British royal could buy and sell quite a few countries, they have a lot of money and power. Lisa was also seen with a French billionaire's son and danced in a strip show basically. Very marilyn monroe coded she was one of the first political prostitutes who doubled as a world famous entertainer. People forget back during war times they used female celebs to encourage the troops even though that's the furthest thing from their actual job. Media is propaganda ofc they have to use only gov controlled people to push music/tv/movies. This is what they mean when they say blackpink helps the economy. Any kpop group that is used in political meetings, or american celeb for that matter, when you see them with wealthy saudi arabians this is why, that money goes to the government, they get a very small cut, which is still a lot of money. It's very sad but common. It all depends on the position of the country they are from. 2ne1, exo, bts and a few other groups were connected with sk's massive uprising as a world power, so they most likely were utilised as well . idk if people have really been paying attention but all the 1st world countries are gearing up for war . This is the time for countries to meet with allies and trade 'goods'. They are showing allegiance. Great Britain probably 2nd in charge concerning a lot of world power stuff, next to the catholic church and the popes. It seems unrelated but the church invests in a lot of things they have a lot of money and most likely where sk's economic miracle came from. It shows by how they pledge their allegiance to the occult continuously in all their media. The fact that one of the members is refusing to sign and wants to be free but they still are using the group as representatives shows it's something deeper. Why not have the figures of industry go, or the chaebols. It's like these are their tributes.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think there is a possibility K-pop's popularity will decline after 2024-2025. BT$ won't be doing any activities in 2024 and possibly until late 2025. Hyb3 is westernising his BGs and GGs to the point there are a lot of people who have started complaining about K-pop slowly becoming indistinguishable from western pop. On the other hand, the big3 are all in shambles. Twice fell off everyone's radar and Stray Kids have sales but not the GP recognition Twice had. BlackPink and Big Bang have pretty much ended their contracts with YGee. Some members of BP might end up renewing but they will probably focus more on solo activities. SM is broke and facing a lot of controversies. Riize, Aespa and NCT are underperforming. RV and Shinee are doing good but they are not SM's flagship groups. Ex0 want to leave and SNSD are on hiatus. If Hyb3 and Big 3 groups decline in popularity K-pop will eventually start to lose popularity because most people are stans of Big 3 + Hyb3 groups.
Bang has openly said that he wants to remove the "K" from "KPop" and wants it to be just "Pop". It's obvious he wants to have a more inclusive and wider scope to cater to all markets...prominently western...It's his main objective for launching a new "global girl group..."

Journal atlas

Rookie
Officially it was a Winery competition. But considering the weird robes, it looks like something else.

Then 3 years later Gangnam Style became a worldwide phenomenon. It resembled the other big worldwide acts.

View attachment 96756View attachment 96757
View attachment 96758
View attachment 96759

Why would eastern acts be using western symbology?
Interesting I know he and his wife lived in Los Angeles but I didn't know they hung around those circles that closely to be at a wine competition.

oh and it's not western it goes back to ancient Kemetic/ ancient Vedic/ even ancient Chinese times and it's used to capture energy/ they reveal this in various forms of media. The latest thing it's been popularized in is superhero movies. Before the flash would use his powers he would hit certain poses to 'activate' his energy. Also with dr strange, spider man, the character wanda etc plenty of people on youtube have made breakdowns about it. Like on the 2nd picture to the right where she's doing the horns 'spiderman hands' and sticking the tongue out is another energy thing, like kali, all of those fables whatever you call them is just a kids cartoon version of actual metaphysical principles, now what they do with it is use that and the ignorance of others who most definitely probably don't understand what that stuff is is completely zap energy. Which on a small scale, is harmless, think flipping off a stranger while driving you're imposing negative energy on that person. But you're probably going to snap out of it and realize it's not that big of a deal then go on with your day. But to someone who means it and has agreed to embody (basically) that energy they can not only be taken over by it but harm others in the process. New age stuff is not young by any means and long predates western society, it's been around since the begining of time. but ofc new people discover it take it for a ride and accidentally end up opening interdimensional portals for money and fame which they get..but they also do a whole lot more than that.

Gangnam style was definitely forced and it's like everyone was under some spell because of how stupid it was but looking back they probably put a whole bunch of symbols in the video to capture people's attention.

Journal atlas

Rookie
Bang has openly said that he wants to remove the "K" from "KPop" and wants it to be just "Pop". It's obvious he wants to have a more inclusive and wider scope to cater to all markets...prominently western...It's his main objective for launching a new "global girl group..."
It seems exactly like what many other girl groups have been before, there's been tons of multiracial girl groups and boy groups, simon cowl has created four and he's just one person(1d, little mix, prettymuch, fifth harmony) . I believe this is just a desperate attempt to keep korean media relevant. They are doing this because Kpop in korea has lost its sting so now they want to make a group just as controlled as a western group but put other races in that. I don't think that will work at all, not even a little. Both culturally and because it's already been done and with little longterm success. Music in general has lost it's popularity. Justin beiber, Lady gaga, and many other musicians have sold their catalogues, scooter braun who has managed many of the top careers in american western pop, was looking to go into kpop because the future wasn't looking good, in a post c19 world where touring may not be allowed if another pandemic hits, and streaming being the future he was looking for kpop to be his new market because their sales compared to american sales (cd wise not realizing it's mostly fans bulk buying) looked way better. But the leader of that new market is looking to go into the american market because he said a while back kpop is declining at a fast rate it's not as low as america yet but it's heading that way. So it's the half blind leading the full blind. Meanwhile a company called gnosis is buying up all the music catalogues they can to most likely create a monopoly and lead the push to vr/ai celebs which is much cheaper and easier to control. That coupled with the latest protest from writers tv/movies and music demanding to be paid more. Many analysts have said it's cheaper for all industries to go ai because both artists and writers cost too much money for the little amount they are making and after this protest they will be making even less.

sandonthebeach

Established
I guess the government considers the Kpop companies employees.
So, in a way, I was right. Here is proof:

"In the late '90s, when Asia went through a huge financial crisis, South Korea's leaders decided to use music to improve its image and build its cultural influence. So the country's government poured millions of dollars into forming a Ministry of Culture with a specific department devoted to K-pop."
"They wanted Korea of the 21st century to be like America of the 20th century where America was just considered so universally cool that anything made in America would automatically be bought."

K-pop powerhouses ask for financial support from government (in 2020)
https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200621000146

sandonthebeach

Established
Hyb3 is westernising his BGs and GGs to the point there are a lot of people who have started complaining about K-pop slowly becoming indistinguishable from western pop. On the other hand, the big3 are all in shambles.
They're following the logical way, since there is no room for more groups in the Korean market. Some groups have done this before, like Ateez, where their fans are basically overseas. Even BP have more fans in SEA than in Korea. But going down that road, will turn Kpop into western Pop with asians.

I don't think that will work at all, not even a little. Both culturally and because it's already been done and with little longterm success
Here is an example. Rania, formed in 2011. Has changed members over the years and a couple of years ago, redebuted as Blackswan.
They had an American member before. Nowadays, they have a Senegalese, an American, a Brazilian and an Indian.

Vision

Veteran
Blackpink with the Royals is just basically a crossover, promoting Royal family to Blinks and marketing BP to Royal family fans. Yes..they still have fans in the UK.

Journal atlas

Rookie
They're following the logical way, since there is no room for more groups in the Korean market. Some groups have done this before, like Ateez, where their fans are basically overseas. Even BP have more fans in SEA than in Korea. But going down that road, will turn Kpop into western Pop with asians.

Here is an example. Rania, formed in 2011. Has changed members over the years and a couple of years ago, redebuted as Blackswan.
They had an American member before. Nowadays, they have a Senegalese, an American, a Brazilian and an Indian.
I know about this group, I've seen a lot of multicultural groups western and japanese (tho sometimes they last awhile) that usually end up having members leave or are disbanded usually related to racism, favoritism and other stuff. Most groups in general don't work, people raised in more free countries won't be able to tolerate korean society that long. Now mixed race kids most likely will but they will still be treated as other and run into similar problems, the industry can't really keep people who aren't devoted to the industry you know. They aren't just singing and dancing idk everytime I see groups like blackswan it reminds me of the pussycat dolls just different flavors for sponsors similar to the pussycat dolls. Women are notoriously trafficked in those girl groups especially ethnic girls. There is still a hierarchy involved, they won't have women of color given the same benefits as everyone else, so it's expected for them to be grateful and overperform and do things under the table. Add in the uprise in global human trafficking I wonder where a lot of these girls are coming from.

Yes Jennie dog die while ago, they Also sacrificed animals
*shock, horror* honestly the issue with this forum is it never admits the basic answers of perhaps it is celebs health issue or some other natural cause but it always jumps ot the conclusion that its sacrifice without any concrete evidence. i have tried to believe it but i dont anymore and i dont care to believe in it. but enough is enough, its like everry other little thing has to have theory to it or we are expected to believe its ritual. very boring and if you must know there were other somewhat normal people attending the dinner it wasnt just blackpink or the president, youtubers were there too so do tell me how it was supposedly some satanic thing tehy were doing? lol

Mambo999

Established
*shock, horror* honestly the issue with this forum is it never admits the basic answers of perhaps it is celebs health issue or some other natural cause but it always jumps ot the conclusion that its sacrifice without any concrete evidence. i have tried to believe it but i dont anymore and i dont care to believe in it. but enough is enough, its like everry other little thing has to have theory to it or we are expected to believe its ritual. very boring and if you must know there were other somewhat normal people attending the dinner it wasnt just blackpink or the president, youtubers were there too so do tell me how it was supposedly some satanic thing tehy were doing? lol
you do have a point, some celebs and celeb pets die by natural causes, aint no possible way every celeb death is a sacrifice so we should at least check out the details before making the assumptions. Also it depends on the youtubers attending too, they been doing pretty casual events with normal youtubers so idk

But why BLACKPINK out of everyone else o_O :p

you do have a point, some celebs and celeb pets die by natural causes, aint no possible way every celeb death is a sacrifice so we should at least check out the details before making the assumptions. Also it depends on the youtubers attending too, they been doing pretty casual events with normal youtubers so idk

But why BLACKPINK out of everyone else o_O :p
thank you finally.... yes that was my question why blackpink they done hardly anything for their success lol :rolleyes:

its just uf ppl on here constantly harping on abt sacrifices based on numbers no one gonna take their comments seriously

all i know about it is the way dem royals make a fuss of it all like it just keeps demanding this useless pos countries attention & tax payers money for these events its not noteworthy enough for carraiges blackpink are too average anyway come on ppl not gonna care about kpop nor korea in 20 smth years time tis becoming irrelevant country. i mean their companies cant take off without the groups cekebs name or faces on it. hence y they went to the west

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Agree! Sometimes members go too far with the satanism and illuminati stuff. Every death is not a sacrifice. At the end of the day celebrities are human. We cannot accuse them of doing witchcraft or blood sacrifices without proof.

Agree! Sometimes members go too far with the satanism and illuminati stuff. Every death is not a sacrifice. At the end of the day celebrities are human. We cannot accuse them of doing witchcraft or blood sacrifices without proof.
frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i sometimes find myself watching tarot readings on celeb passings but at the end of the day its still not the whole truth and the celebs arent there to broadcast whatever it was that happened sometimes they could just wind up in an unhelpful situation yknow. the more i think about it the more time we are wasting on fretting about someone who a) we would never truly know and b) celebs have been passing away for decades it aint anything new nor shocking and i think the internet was big mistake bc its hindered peoples ability to not obsess with things they dont or shouldnt have to obsess about. i mean the celebs that arent around have passed on to the other side so until we meet them on the other side just fckn drop it. seriously am so tired of all the illuminati crap nowadays at one point i mightve believed it but now i havent much energy to give that much of a shit. so when society obsess with celebs lives or trying to be popular dont forget that society is this way bc thats the point of celebs to begin with, if ppl arent focused on enjoying a simple life then they want to obsess and attach with someone who is popular or richer than they are. it how society has been for decades. theres shit we just aint meant to know as well, and really its all to pass our useless time on this planet dome whatever tf it is, until we get bored and find something else to obsess or be attached too.

heck how can celebs prove anything if some of them are already dead lol its kinda hilarious like how they put celebs out to deliberately set society to be the way it is

what i think it is is something for folk to obsess about yet again kinda like a distraction tactic

what would be funny asf if those who say would obsess with elvis being alive would later discover that elvis be chilling in heaven all that time and they be like "ohhh he was really dead all along"

the media is facade and pushes things to a point where ppl dont know what is true and what isnt so ppl make stuff up that they personally want to believe to be true and then they cling to those beliefs bc they dont want to believe the simpler or most basic common sense answer to be true

so why bother when they put all that dark symbols in because they know some folk will obsess with theories and it has proven them right that theories are sometimes just that and its like when youtubers might go to somewhere thats had dark mysterious situations and they make a whole situation out of it all for a video dont you think that what they could be doing it about was false?

and yes there r things to be sus about but i cant be sus about every minor little thing to do with entertainment idk y i even made an account to begin with, i guess every other website nowadays has too many narratives that it all wants its other users to believe and pick sides and argue about dumb arse shite online for no literal reason

you could literally waste a whole day picking apart every minor "dark" thing about the ent industry and still have no concrete evidence of it plus there are times when the media could easily pick a random arse person and tell them to do xyz things bc they know it gonna make some folk think hmmmmmmmmmmm they do the one eye symbol they must be the illuminatiiiiii even the way this forum doesnt like to use certain words bc of what the users associate it as being like u have to decode their comments too it aint the enigma

minnie82

Superstar
i think you referring to me, because i said that they sacrificed animals too ..i know that not every celebrity deaths is a blood sacrifice ..