Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

i have some thoughts on newer kpop music

why on earth is it usually starting off with an awful backing track honestly idk if my ears are sensitive which i think they have been for donkeys years but every other "latest" or "viral" kpop song nowadays its just background noise with only a few distinguishable lyrics. lately tried listening to matz and couldnt feel any sort of vibe from it. i listened to its you also by ateez and i really like the chorus but the editing of the song fails it at the beginning, yeosangs part didnt do much vibes for me at all. its little things like this that make me wonder why songs are heavily pushed is it just for tiktok bc it has cute / attractive guys and girls dancing? its a shame bc i havent felt inclined to listen to latest groups music. could only listen to 5 secs of batter up before i got the gist of the song itself and the backing sound again was awful. maybe its just as im getting older im wanting less varied music? or i just dont care to follow a whole group if there songs are badly put together? it can have good lyrics but bad backing track or bad lyrics but good backing track and the same goes with vocals. a lot of groups just fail vocals really badly. i really want to like this generation of kpop but im not attached to it as much as i wouldve been if i was a teen for example. even all of bts latest songs threw me off the group entirely bc it was either autotuned gibberish, badly done or overall crummy songs that seem to only be about the group wanting to be popular / well liked.

then theres the pressure on the fan bases part where they have to stream songs in order for groups to gain momentum instead of letting it happen on its own accord. it adds to the superficiality of kpop and modern music. i like dipping in and out of kpop depdning on what is good or not to my own terms and if i like a group then i like a group if i dont its not a big deal and i havent wasted any money on them. but why they make it so hard for their fans to follow and even to purchase tickets and other aspects of liking a group?

there is almost too much of it that i often think which group is this? or like the group seventeen or nct it has simply got too many members that i dont feel like i need to know every group and every member. plus groups getting younger too is off putting.

if i cant make out what they are singing how am i meant to get the vibe of their songs? i can pick out a handful of english and korean words after trying to follow kpop groups for awhile but its never really enough to have me hooked on it these days. i dont even buy their albums bc prices but music is less listenable. when you think back to older generation music and i mean 50s for example they only used 3 lr 4 instruments and had excellent play of words in their songs that made the songs catchy and i can easily relisten to elvis songs and still find that i like them after a few times but with so many kpop songs i just cannot find that attachment anymore?

and why on earth would anyone above my age want to listen to guys singing about simping for their fans? when we know we aint going to stand a chance at dating any of them :/ logic fails kpop

theres almost too much that we have to be enthralled by if thats the word im looking for and its overwhelming nowadays. so many songs and groups are trying too hard to be relevant and sometimes it might work on younger gens but idk im kinda over stanning groups or artists if we cant afford it completely then why should we owe them a penny. i think just listening to the odd few tracks and perfromances are fine and is all we should need to decide if a) we like them or not and b) to label ourselves a fan or not. we just aint going to have the right amount of cash to invest in tickets on a yearly basis then to buy merch and groups expecting fans to both stay loyal to their group and then stream music why is there so much pressure among kpop fan bases? its unrealistic and its both parts that demand or expect so much from society whos barely just getting by as is

im so tired of generation wars, no one is better than anyone else at raising gremlins, they have kids its their responsibility yes but other generations should also keep their business to themselves. its always millenials that get the short end of the stick too. also why im not having kids. its the constant judgement of millenials thats driving wedges between us and newer generations. whatever we do is not going to top whatever the next generations are going to do. so idk why generation wars are even a thing? society going to suck regardless of the generation lmfao.

Reactions: 000

showtime_t25

Rookie
i used to be on this forum years ago and im back to talk my shit again but yall where are the bookmarks?? its been 3 years damn.

arhur12

Star
Guys I have really lost respect for K-pop idols now. We shouldn't be wasting our time over these manufactured idols who have no real personality or talent. In the past 2 weeks I have been listening to music in my local language (Urdu/Hindi) and Indian/Pakistani singers are so much better than Kpop idols. In shows like Indian idol children as young as 7-8 years old sing miles better than kpop idols.
This girl was 7 years old when this show first aired in 2013 and she sings better than 90% of kpop idols in 4th gen. I have seen singers from other countries (Filipinos, Arabs, spanish etc) as well who sing way better than kpop idols and actually have a REAL and entertaining personality.
In 4th-5th gen idols have stopped singing live, most of them already don't contribute in making music idols have become nothing more than tiktok influencers and fashion models. Kpop is the lowest form of entertainment and I have completely lost interest in everything related to kpop and probably won't be posting for a long time.

minnie82

Superstar
Guys I have really lost respect for K-pop idols now. We shouldn't be wasting our time over these manufactured idols who have no real personality or talent. In the past 2 weeks I have been listening to music in my local language (Urdu/Hindi) and Indian/Pakistani singers are so much better than Kpop idols. In shows like Indian idol children as young as 7-8 years old sing miles better than kpop idols.
This girl was 7 years old when this show first aired in 2013 and she sings better than 90% of kpop idols in 4th gen. I have seen singers from other countries (Filipinos, Arabs, spanish etc) as well who sing way better than kpop idols and actually have a REAL and entertaining personality.
In 4th-5th gen idols have stopped singing live, most of them already don't contribute in making music idols have become nothing more than tiktok influencers and fashion models. Kpop is the lowest form of entertainment and I have completely lost interest in everything related to kpop and probably won't be posting for a long time.
There's some idols with actual talent, but it's for sure that there's people that sing better than them

RecievingA

Veteran
All that ideology comes from American universities. Those kids have been indoctrinated by the school and social media, they're just parroting it. Years ago was "USA rocks" "America the land of opportunities" and today they are spreading these poisonous "woke" ideas.
In the 1920s, the Third International disparagingly branded certain Marxists of the period as "West European" theorists.[6]
Nonetheless, this style of Marxism was taken up by Germany's Frankfurt School in the 1930s.[1]

In the Weimar Republic (1918–33), the continual political turmoils of the interwar years (1918–39) much affected the development of the critical theory philosophy of the Frankfurt School.
Soon after Adolf Hitler's rise to power in 1933, the Institute first moved from Frankfurt to Geneva, and then to New York City, in 1935, where it joined Columbia University.
Since the 1960s, the concept has been closely associated with the New Left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Marxism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School