MSM And BLACK HISTORY MONTH

Yes it is February and the MSM will start ramming Black History Month down our throats 24/7. I have no problem with black people being treated fairly but I do have a problem with the MSM and their usual agenda which Black History Month is part of. Who has rammed the fake poisonous vaccines down our throats and basically used Covid as a way to destroy our lives anyway they can? The MSM. Black History Month is just another example of the MSM and their agenda. The MSM doesn't care about black people anymore than they care about the little children being forced to take a poisonous fake vaccine. Anything the MSM is ramming down our throats is just another example of their evil goal. And that is the destruction of all that is good and healthy and fair to all. The MSM is the living embodiment of evil. And for that they have been crowned the Synagogue of Satan.

No its not "divide and conquer"

Its simply symbolic pandering so the government doesn't actually have to do anything tangiable about systemic racism.
And yet as a victim of the Synogogue of Slavery and Satan you mouth one of their favorite catch phrases "systemic racism". Being from Vancouver it must be rough to be under the thumb of you're Chinese Master.

Daze

Superstar
Yes it is February and the MSM will start ramming Black History Month down our throats 24/7. I have no problem with black people being treated fairly but I do have a problem with the MSM and their usual agenda which Black History Month is part of. Who has rammed the fake poisonous vaccines down our throats and basically used Covid as a way to destroy our lives anyway they can? The MSM. Black History Month is just another example of the MSM and their agenda. The MSM doesn't care about black people anymore than they care about the little children being forced to take a poisonous fake vaccine. Anything the MSM is ramming down our throats is just another example of their evil goal. And that is the destruction of all that is good and healthy and fair to all. The MSM is the living embodiment of evil. And for that they have been crowned the Synagogue of Satan.
Why do you even watch msm? I haven't seen broadcast tv since Big bang theory was on the air, like the 2nd, maybe 3rd season. Idk if its still on the air but its been like 10 years since I've seen any kind of broadcast program.

Seriously, its a real problem today.. there is too much entertainment out there. Video games, movies, you name it. People who complain they don't have time can usually find 3, 4 hours a day for youtube. Why in Gods name would you watch main stream media? I couldn't stand watching someone who i knew was lying to me. Since 9/11 approved voices haven't had a shred of credibility. Not a shread, they will lie about the weather today with a smile on their face.

I used to be a die hard Chicago Bears fan (still am) but i haven't seen a game in years. A 3 hour show is about 2 hours and 15 minutes of commercials. The internet and ad block totally ruined me in this sense, today i hate ad's of all kinds.

I remember back around 1995 i seen a webpage saying you could spend the rest of your life online and not see more then 5% of whats actually out there and this was almost 30 years ago. Long before youtube who gets like 60 hours of content uploaded every 5 minutes.

I just dont see any reason at all to watch tv these days. Let alone the main stain media.

This is probably why the con-vid scam never took with me. Because i don't let the propaganda in.

Why do you even watch msm? I haven't seen broadcast tv since Big bang theory was on the air, like the 2nd, maybe 3rd season. Idk if its still on the air but its been like 10 years since I've seen any kind of broadcast program.

Seriously, its a real problem today.. there is too much entertainment out there. Video games, movies, you name it. People who complain they don't have time can usually find 3, 4 hours a day for youtube. Why in Gods name would you watch main stream media? I couldn't stand watching someone who i knew was lying to me. Since 9/11 approved voices haven't had a shred of credibility. Not a shread, they will lie about the weather today with a smile on their face.

I used to be a die hard Chicago Bears fan (still am) but i haven't seen a game in years. A 3 hour show is about 2 hours and 15 minutes of commercials. The internet and ad block totally ruined me in this sense, today i hate ad's of all kinds.

I remember back around 1995 i seen a webpage saying you could spend the rest of your life online and not see more then 5% of whats actually out there and this was almost 30 years ago. Long before youtube who gets like 60 hours of content uploaded every 5 minutes.

I just dont see any reason at all to watch tv these days. Let alone the main stain media.

This is probably why the con-vid scam never took with me. Because i don't let the propaganda in.
I don't watch any MSM media at all. But the Black History Month propaganda is so pervasive it's almost impossible to avoid and believe me I do my best to try. Pops up on my phone and other places. I am glad you finally woke up from you're coma and no longer watch football. Didn't Mike Ditka take some heat about some crap? Also I read Natural News a lot and pick up on the goings on of the synagogue of Satan from Vigilant Citizen. I trust you are not a worshipping member of that synagogue either because most of the time you make a lot of sense.

I don't watch any MSM media at all. But the Black History Month propaganda is so pervasive it's almost impossible to avoid and believe me I do my best to try. Pops up on my phone and other places. I am glad you finally woke up from you're coma and no longer watch football. Didn't Mike Ditka take some heat about some crap? Also I read Natural News a lot and pick up on the goings on of the synagogue of Satan from Vigilant Citizen. I trust you are not a worshipping member of that synagogue either because most of the time you make a lot of sense.
If something as harmless as black history month is bothering you so much, then the elites have full control of your mind and you are RIPE for manipulation.

So called MSM isn't the only way they can get you.

Daze

Superstar
I still like football, but its easy to see the corruption now that I'm older. Players drop passes on purpose, you can see this on youtube, others take dives for bets. While the league itself picks winners before the teams even take the field. Notice the "Patriots" won like 3 years in a row not long after 9/11. The propaganda is easy to see today (such as taking a knee), even for the comatose.
Not sure what you mean about Mike Ditka? Whatever it is i probably haven't heard about it.

I used to read Natural news but kinda dropped him years ago. There are some people who try to make everything a conspiracy and i rememrber a video he had done where he got a microscope and "exposed" black nanobots in McDonalds chicken mcnuggets. Not everything is nefarious and some people discredit themselves. All the same i haven't seen this guys content in years so.. who knows what he's like today.

No, i am anti-Zionist and have been since the occupiers killed a young American protestor with a bulldozer. Everything that is wrong with the world today comes out of Israel. From back doors in pretty much ALL tech compromising practically everyone to mossad assets like Jeff Ep-stain making sure people with clout are compromised such as Trump.

The atrocities coming out of Israel today can literally fill libraries. Whats sad is many who claim to represent Jesus defend Is-Ra-Hell as if their life depended on it, Ain't that right @Red?.

Like I've said a few times on these boards. Modern day Israel is all about the anti-Christ and his day being like a week. This is pax Judaica and they are thee world power through methods i have already mentioned above. Not the US, we are merely a puppet.

Maes17

Superstar
I watch sports. But more for entertainment. It’s better than movies or tv shows. It doesn’t take up much tv time during the week. On average 3-6 hours of tv a week.

However I am not fanatical. Sports fans who yell at the tv or invest emotionally into a team are funny. They act like they are part of the team. I guess in technicality they are with merchandise sells.

I just never could understand the concept of why a grown man would fawn over a high paid athlete

Maes17

Superstar
If something as harmless as black history month is bothering you so much, then the elites have full control of your mind and you are RIPE for manipulation.

Agreed. If the media can irate your emotions, they already have you.

Learn to let go. You can acknowledge it. Cause it’s there. But move forward. Brainstorm ideas, share them on platforns like this, spam other facets of the internet. The worst that can happen is you get ignored/labeled a troll. But the message gets out there

How about examples of other ways? You mean like movies and music? Only reason I am asking is that MSM is so predictable that it's actually beginning to bore me. I need new challenges. And yes like you say they are out to get me. You can never really be too paranoid. That is how animals survive. Fear is what alerts us to potential danger. In a good way Vigilant Citizen itself uses our fears to try and warn us about dangerous things that are slowly destroying our lives.

Last edited:

Please visit my other thread on how BLM used cars to plow into Christmas Parade killing innocent children and others. Would be interested in hearing you're spin on that one. And while MSM rammed Pink Floyd down our throats for over a year they barely mentioned if at all the victims of the Christmas Parade Slaughter. Some even claiming it was a routine car accident or that BLM were delivering pizza and accidentally took a wrong turn.

Maes17

Superstar
How about examples of other ways? You mean like movies and music? Only reason I am asking is that MSM is so predictable that it's actually beginning to bore me. I need new challenges. And yes like you say they are out to get me. You can never really be too paranoid. That is how animals survive. Fear is what alerts us to potential danger. In a good way Vigilant Citizen itself uses our fears to try and warn us about dangerous things that are slowly destroying our lives.
Acknowledge it, it’s there. You don’t have to accept the narrative however. How you choose to react moving forward is up to you

I watch sports. But more for entertainment. It’s better than movies or tv shows. It doesn’t take up much tv time during the week. On average 3-6 hours of tv a week.

However I am not fanatical. Sports fans who yell at the tv or invest emotionally into a team are funny. They act like they are part of the team. I guess in technicality they are with merchandise sells.

I just never could understand the concept of why a grown man would fawn over a high paid athlete
But didn't you make the claim that you didn't do any MSM at all? And isn't sports the worst peddlers of subversive agenda and both anti Christian and Muslim? For example, Super Bowl halftime and the take a knee propaganda. How can you watch sports at all without using MSM I am curious to know?

Maes17

Superstar
But didn't you make the claim that you didn't do any MSM at all? And isn't sports the worst peddlers of subversive agenda and both anti Christian and Muslim? For example, Super Bowl halftime and the take a knee propaganda. How can you watch sports at all without using MSM I am curious to know?
Because I don’t consume any media beyond the very low volume sports games I watch

Please visit my other thread on how BLM used cars to plow into Christmas Parade killing innocent children and others. Would be interested in hearing you're spin on that one. And while MSM rammed Pink Floyd down our throats for over a year they barely mentioned if at all the victims of the Christmas Parade Slaughter. Some even claiming it was a routine car accident or that BLM were delivering pizza and accidentally took a wrong turn.
The guy wasn't "BLM" I dont even know what u mean by that. Do they have membership cards ?He was a drugged out criminal who was being chased by cops after co.miting a crime.

You guys always gotta lie to create a narrative.

The guy wasn't "BLM" I dont even know what u mean by that. Do they have membership cards ?He was a drugged out criminal who was being chased by cops after co.miting a crime.

You guys always gotta lie to create a narrative.
There is proof he was a BLM supporter. Nice try on the police chasing him into the parade but I heard it before. I thought you would at least come up with something original.