MSM And BLACK HISTORY MONTH

Oceanic

Veteran
I don't see anything wrong with Black History Month. In fact, let's share hidden events that happened during slavery, and all the accomplishments black people made to pass the time! I mean why not?

Oceanic

Veteran
It's pretty obvious by now you are a black supremacist.
Respectfully, I don't think black supremacy is a thing, or at least not as grand. Nobody who is black is benefiting as much as white people which comes from their white supremacy.

Just curious, how is vancity a "black supremacist" to you?

There is proof he was a BLM supporter. Nice try on the police chasing him into the parade but I heard it before. I thought you would at least come up with something original.
He was a BLM supporter, LIKE HALF OF AMERICA.

He made social media posts, like millions of people lol.

What on earth does that have to do with THIS crime ?

Again you clowns are LYING and playing deceptive games to push your racist narrative.

I don't see anything wrong with Black History Month. In fact, let's share hidden events that happened during slavery, and all the accomplishments black people made to pass the time! I mean why not?
Only racists have a problem with it.

Clueless people.

Respectfully, I don't think black supremacy is a thing, or at least not as grand. Nobody who is black is benefiting as much as white people which comes from their white supremacy.

Just curious, how is vancity a "black supremacist" to you?
If you call out racism you yourself are racist. That's how these fools operate.

Maes17

Superstar
Overall there isn’t anything wrong. It’s how other groups of people see it. Imo it breeds jealousy, hate because you’re always going to have racism, etc to some degree sadly.

Overall there isn’t anything wrong. It’s how other groups of people see it. Imo it breeds jealousy, hate because you’re always going to have racism, etc to some degree sadly.
IMHO

Not if human being(s) is/are able to thoroughly realise and experience his/her Truest nature from within.

It is precisely the awakening (from the sleep since biological birth) i.e. being reborn.

Maes17

Superstar
IMHO

Not if human being(s) is/are able to thoroughly realise and experience his/her Truest nature from within.

It is precisely the awakening (from the sleep since biological birth) i.e. being reborn.
That’s an awfully huge “if”

DavidSon

Star
Haven't read all the comments yet but I caught this one and agree.

Not everything in life is part of a grand diabolical conspiracy. Black History Month started with a US student group in 1970, predated by Negro History Week begun in 1926.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_History_Month

Someone might ask, "well why not a month or week for every ethnicity under the sun?" You should know damn well why. Black communities need support and encouragement. By "need" I mean as the well-wishes we offer as fellow human beings. There's the same feigned ignorance over the topic of reparations shown by people who could care less about history or others' living standards. It's straight up cruelty. I don't advocate demonizing European peoples as a solution but dear God something has to be done to uplift many of our African American neighborhoods. I lived in Detroit, MI for 7 years (which is 80-90% black) and all I can think is how to transform the situation. The answer begins with having some compassion.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
He was a BLM supporter, LIKE HALF OF AMERICA.
Wrong. We all know how much Black Nikes Matter. The majority of Americans, regardless of race, do not support seeing cities looted and burned to the ground by a fringe group of domestic terrorists demanding reparations, or an exhibition of some psycho running down children because he hates ‘white supremacy’ and wants a race war.

IMHO, BLM is a disgrace to black history, and a peculiar ideology destined to be forgotten on the waste-heap of history.

Maes17

Superstar
Wrong. We all know how much Black Nikes Matter. The majority of Americans, regardless of race, do not support seeing cities looted and burned to the ground by a fringe group of domestic terrorists demanding reparations, or an exhibition of some psycho running down children because he hates ‘white supremacy’ and wants a race war.

IMHO, BLM is a disgrace to black history, and a peculiar ideology destined to be forgotten on the waste-heap of history.
Most of the areas they loot and burn are already in struggling parts of town. I am yet to see an upper class area looted and vandalized.

Same for these riots between antifa and the proud boys etc. of coursea antifa won’t go to rural America. That’s out of their element just as the proud boys, etc will not go to East LA, Oakland, Brooklyn. It’s easy to look tough fighting 90lb hipster ninjas but it’s different when you’re in the ghetto and have real homies that would kick your ass.

^^^
cnn, fox all fabricate these stories bigger than they are

Maes17

Superstar
Haven't read all the comments yet but I caught this one and agree.

Not everything in life is part of a grand diabolical conspiracy. Black History Month started with a US student group in 1970, predated by Negro History Week begun in 1926.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_History_Month

Someone might ask, "well why not a month or week for every ethnicity under the sun?" You should know damn well why. Black communities need support and encouragement. By "need" I mean as the well-wishes we offer as fellow human beings. There's the same feigned ignorance over the topic of reparations shown by people who could care less about history or others' living standards. It's straight up cruelty. I don't advocate demonizing European peoples as a solution but dear God something has to be done to uplift many of our African American neighborhoods. I lived in Detroit, MI for 7 years (which is 80-90% black) and all I can think is how to transform the situation. The answer begins with having some compassion.

I agree. Not everything is a conspiracy but this will depend on how the individual perceives.

we’re getting arguments here saying it’s promoting blm etc. Given how it can make some feel slighted. It then leads me to question divide & conquer.

But on the other hand, it’s just harmless awareness and gives a minority group something to be proud of and let them reflect on accomplishments for a moth.

Hopefully that reflection can transpire to encouragement to improve 24/7.

This can go both ways depending on perception but if one thing is for certain the media can spin and create a false narrative on a whim

elsbet

Superstar

It would be a very good thing to separate the BLM organization from pretty much everything and everyone. Like so many other organizations, they have co-opted someone else's cause to forward their own-- in this case, Marxism--> which is something they freely admit.

What I imagine they and other Marxist "leader" types don't tell you, is they will never, ever be a part of the proletariat. They are fighting for Marxism because they have every intention of being part of the State.

The nice German philosopher, Karl Marx, pictured with his hand stuffed into the front of his coat. -.-

It would be a very good thing to separate the BLM organization from pretty much everything and everyone. Like so many other organizations, they have co-opted someone else's cause to forward their own-- in this case, Marxism--> which is something they freely admit.

What I imagine they and other Marxist "leader" types don't tell you, is they will never, ever be a part of the proletariat. They are fighting for Marxism because they have every intention of being part of the State.

The nice German philosopher, Karl Marx, pictured with his hand stuffed into the front of his coat. -.-

What does BLM have to do with Black History month ?

You do realize BHM has been a thing for a while and literally has nothing to do with BLM.

Oh but they're all black so its the same.

STFU

SpoiledBAP

Rookie
Yes it is February and the MSM will start ramming Black History Month down our throats 24/7. I have no problem with black people being treated fairly but I do have a problem with the MSM and their usual agenda which Black History Month is part of. Who has rammed the fake poisonous vaccines down our throats and basically used Covid as a way to destroy our lives anyway they can? The MSM. Black History Month is just another example of the MSM and their agenda. The MSM doesn't care about black people anymore than they care about the little children being forced to take a poisonous fake vaccine. Anything the MSM is ramming down our throats is just another example of their evil goal. And that is the destruction of all that is good and healthy and fair to all. The MSM is the living embodiment of evil. And for that they have been crowned the Synagogue of Satan.
Ok!,!! What’s the problem?

SpoiledBAP

Rookie

Something is really wrong with you.

elsbet

Superstar
What does BLM have to do with Black History month ?

You do realize BHM has been a thing for a while and literally has nothing to do with BLM.

Oh but they're all black so its the same.
So you agree, then.