Non Religion Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The free will is always there for human/jinnkind. For example, God Gave us life but do we thank Him for it?

The first step of gratitude would be to firstly recognize God. The second step would be to seek to know what He Expects of you.

The more you're grateful to Him, the more at peace you'll be, and the more His vicegerent you'll become, which is the highest honor ever.

Lurker

Star
It's more like God Guides you to good things but if you choose to be ungrateful about what He Guided you to, then you don't deserve it.

Since you chose to complain and to be ungrateful, God Misguides you since you earned it yourself by choosing a bad stance over a good one.
But, if He can guide you to something "good", how can free will truly exist?

Keep religious discussion and proselytizing in the religions forums. Warning Issued
But, if He can guide you to something "good", how can free will truly exist?
He Guides us out of His Immeasurable Goodness. He Imparted part of His Will to us so that we may be free to choose between good and evil.

His First Guidance to us concerns our parents being guided to each other through the manifestation of His Love, which both sexes manifest.

Love is natural but is also a good thing. So a male and a female who decide to love each other and to look past each other's faults and imperfections entitle themselves to His Mercy and Love since they are complying to the natural disposition of the human nature or the way He Intended things to be for us. Since they become entitled to such, they now self-sacrifice and become worthier of His Love and Guidance.

He Also Gave to each and everybody among us a conscience. The more you obey your conscience, which is a choice He Left for you to make, the more He Perfects it and the closer He Brings you to Him and the more of His Greatness, Beauty and Magnificence He Allows your heart to absorb. Since you've been given everything good, it's easier to choose good over evil, which is why disbelief is among the worst of all sins.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
So anyone who quits these forums because they dont want to be proselytized to is going to hell? Or what?

Look. Couldnt even have one thread that didnt turn into a condescending paternalistic lecture fest. Cool beans i guess.

This is not a religious forum and was never intended to be from what i can tell despite what you may think.

Devine

Star
Not to everybody. So just ignore it if you don't like it. God Is Our Maker. He Made our bodies as well as our parents' bodies, and their parents'.

He Is The Creator of every beautiful thing, of every fragrance, of every wonderful taste, of every beautiful sensation. We can only be grateful.
i am greatful man but i just wanna talk about pyramids and one eye pics :) you guys are free to do you obviously tho

polymoog

Superstar
Not to everybody. So just ignore it if you don't like it. God Is Our Maker. He Made our bodies as well as our parents' bodies, and their parents'.

He Is The Creator of every beautiful thing, of every fragrance, of every wonderful taste, of every beautiful sensation. We can only be grateful.
and how is this in any way relevant to threads on a conspiracy forum which does not deal with god? keep that claptrap in the religion folder.

DesertRose

Superstar
God_Is_Formless brother do not lower yourself by answering that snake phobe!
You are 10 times the human being he will ever be!:mad:
look how well you wrote about him!

God_Is_Formless wrote:
"Lol, he didn't. It's just that he's been complaining a lil too much about religious posts. I was just like, if you don't like it, just ignore it!

And then it's like he seems frustrated or something. But i dunno. So i was just advising him in a way, the reminder being for myself first of all."

DR: You are 10 times better than a dead soul, filled with putrid hatred!

First he attacks GiF then he posts videos to slander the Prophet and some have the nerve to tell us to address that #####!
No wonder some seculars and satanics pooh all over every faith!
That was addressed as a side note to you, @Red Sky at Morning

We do not play that! We will not entertain that, Capiche? Legit questions are okay Not slander.

Free speech is a joke.
You are only free to speak like them!:mad::mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.