Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

since when does having a disagreeing opinion equal to being passive aggressive? society baffles me it really does baffle me with its own stupidity and inability to respect anothers view point

do half you lot do any actual research into the topics or is it a lot of wah wah wahing about it?
I'm asking you this question that how you made an "informed opinion" because what I see is war-trodden countries in my neighborhood for eg Afghanistan and the refugee's flooded our country. So it's very much real for us.

Edit: Also Iran is the immediate neighbour. Iraq a distant one.
This concerns us. Will concern everyone if went unchecked as nobody will be safe and people can bury their head in sand if they think it's all fabricated. Because innocent people are paying the price whoever is orchestrating, sooner and later you need to step out of your cuckooland.

Last edited:
I'm asking you this question that how you made an informed opinion because what I see is war-trodden countries in my neighborhood for eg Afghanistan and the refugee's flooded our country. So it's very much real for us.
if you say that looking at tweets is what is going to do for research the you are missing the point... this is a clowns world so be a clown by all means it wont get your head far in life if you refuse to accept that the media lies

I asked you a question, answer that first.
you guys are close minded cunts thats for sure. stick to your media hysteria obsession then suit yourselves but you still ahvent won this argument because knowledge doesnt come from twitter accounts or news articles. I think for myself and come to my own conclusions. The media doesnt think for society if anything it pushes indoctrination and brainwashing but be my guest go be a brainwashed sheeple like the rest of society

dorakorea

Established
We will be flooded by random unproved news of atrocitities on Israeli civilians. One just has to post something horrific but vague, like "I've heard from someone that... but I have no pictures of it..." Paid people on twitter will immediately take this stuff and re-post it everywhere. after a few hours the mainstream newspapers will finally certified it as Gospel truth.

We will be flooded by random unproved news of atrocitities on Israeli civilians. One just has to post something horrific but vague, like "I've heard from someone that... but I have no pictures of it..." Paid people on twitter will immediately take this stuff and re-post it everywhere. after a few hours the mainstream newspapers will finally certified it as Gospel truth.
its the websites hivemind syndrome like everh other website nowadays :/ impossible to converse with other users on here who wont respect one an others views when their heads are so certian that the media is truthful and honest... its a clowns world

dorakorea

Established

View attachment 93064
Thank you for this. It was clear from the start that this was about Iran. Palestinians are paying and are going to pay a terrible price for the Globalists' manoeuvre over oil and gas in that area.

dorakorea

Established
I'm asking you this question that how you made an "informed opinion" because what I see is war-trodden countries in my neighborhood for eg Afghanistan and the refugee's flooded our country. So it's very much real for us.
You don't have to answer, i was just curious to know if you are from India, or a neighbouring country.