Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

They’re flooding social media with these inaccurate videos. There’s literally a clip from the lady with the ginger kids who they harmed and said ‘Protect her she has children!’ Proceeding to help her flee.
Well then we'll keep asserting our side as how these people are killing innocent children in Palestine. They just can't get away with this for long.

This letter from the Home Secretary is circulating …they’re cracking down on anything that’s been posted online in support of Palestine as she equates it with support of Hamas.
View attachment 92978View attachment 92979View attachment 92980
Well, the UK is responsible for the Balfour Declaration being signed so I'm guessing they're doing what they can to suppress what people might already know and disclose:

Daze

Superstar
Well, the UK is responsible for the Balfour Declaration being signed so I'm guessing they're doing what they can to suppress what people might already know and disclose:

Notice the UK is one of the 5 eyes. A Rothschild project.

1697047629521.jpeg

Too many Americans have guns or they would also be making laws against supporting Palestine here.

While other nations are more deceptive, such as the last convo in the Autistic thread where Muslims are being given a loud speaker in Australia.

View attachment 92838

This might get ugly. Russia has warned the US not to step in and i know Iran and Iraq are wanting to intervene as well.

Hezbollah (Iran) is already involved.
Going over this in my head, I actually think it this at the crux of it all. Essentially, Russia and China are not trading with the US dollar anymore, which is making central banks and the US dollar obsolete (international trade used to trade with the US dollar at 98%, now it's less than 30%). Russia is actually helping countries in Africa with their infrastructure as it's explained in this video below:

BRICS Summit: Foundations for New New World Order [PressTV's Spotlight]

Add to it, you also have China Foreign Minister declaring he supports Palestinian

China's Foreign Minister affirms support for Palestine

These two countries are not part of the oligarchs nefarious plan to keep us all debt slave, and while neither is perfect, they're not playing along. That said, considering the war in the Ukraine didn't go as the elite/oligarchs had planned, Combine that with what lightseeker stated here, I think their way "out" is to orchestrate a war that will cause the western economies to collapse, when in fact, it's been collapsing for the longest time because no country has been able to pay back their debt to the banks.

But, I could be completely wrong...

Daze

Superstar
Going over this in my head, I actually think it this at the crux of it all. Essentially, Russia and China are not trading with the US dollar anymore, which is making central banks and the US dollar obsolete (international trade used to trade with the US dollar at 98%, now it's less than 30%). Russia is actually helping countries in Africa with their infrastructure as it's explained in this video below:

BRICS Summit: Foundations for New New World Order [PressTV's Spotlight]

Add to it, you also have China Foreign Minister declaring he supports Palestinian

China's Foreign Minister affirms support for Palestine

These two countries are not part of the oligarchs nefarious plan to keep us all debt slave, and while neither is perfect, they're not playing along. That said, considering the war in the Ukraine didn't go as the elite/oligarchs had planned, Combine that with what lightseeker stated here, I think their way "out" is to orchestrate a war that will cause the western economies to collapse, when in fact, it's been collapsing for the longest time because no country has been able to pay back their debt to the banks.

But, I could be completely wrong...
Most of the "east" has come out in support of Palestine. Russia, Brazil, ect.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Brics. Israel has been in political turmoil all summer due to Netenyahu wanting to the limit powers of the supreme court and grant them to himself. While its been protested for months by 10's of 1000's no one is talking about it now.

Israel is the #1 surveillance state in the world. There are people on social media who say a mouse could not sneak into Israel and they are probably right. Maybe they did know and allowed Hamas to attack for political reasons. People are saying Egypt warned them 10 days prior something was up but i guess they ignored it.

All we can do is speculate, only God has the complete picture.

Daze

Superstar
Seems alot of people are flying in to "defend" Israel.

air.jpg

Just seen a video of a 95 year old man being recruited.

Is Israel getting desperate for manpower? It is strange to say the least.

1697072383207.png

1697072446769.png
The video is in Hebrew so i won't bother sharing it.

Reminds me of all of the Americans who ran into Ukraine a few years ago to defend it and found out the hard way what war really is.

Maybe that's why those boys on the plane are not smiling. They know they are chasing death.