Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

z gharib

Veteran
All school and uni/college students and many professionals have to use office to some extent. Word, ppt, excel. Have you never opened a word document or made a powerpoint? Sorry don’t mean to derail the thread, just answering your question.
Most used desktop operating systems in 2022
Operating SystemPercent
Windows75,44 %
OS X15,17 %
Desconocido4,52 %
Linux2,55 %

Truthteller

Veteran
Most used desktop operating systems in 2022
Operating SystemPercent
Windows75,44 %
OS X15,17 %
Desconocido4,52 %
Linux2,55 %

Yes but even OS and Linux users must download Miscrosof Office to get Word Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft has monopoly over the office package. Microsoft is also one of the big tech companies with access to a crazy amount of data. When people think of data breach they think of Zu ckerberg and tiktok, but people never mention Microsoft and Apple that also have private information and sensitive data from billions of people around the world.

What makes it even scarier is that Alphabet (Google) own subsidiaries like 23& Me which is a huge DNA bank. I can’t believe people willingly gives these companies their genetic material and even pay for it, when it should be the other way around.

My point is that Elon Musk is not the real richest man in the world, in fact far from it.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Yes but even OS and Linux users must download Miscrosof Office to get Word Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft has monopoly over the office package. Microsoft is also one of the big tech companies with access to a crazy amount of data. When people think of data breach they think of Zu ckerberg and tiktok, but people never mention Microsoft and Apple that also have private information and sensitive data from billions of people around the world.

What makes it even scarier is that Alphabet (Google) own subsidiaries like 23& Me which is a huge DNA bank. I can’t believe people willingly gives these companies their genetic material and even pay for it, when it should be the other way around.

My point is that Elon Musk is not the real richest man in the world, in fact far from it.
Yes, Microsoft is a major data harvester. A lot of people still use Duckduckgo today because they think its private, even though they allow Microsoft editing of search results.

For what it's worth, individual companies like Microsoft are quickly merging. If you look at who owns the shares of every company, you'll find familiar names constantly pop up like BlackRock, StateStreet and Vanguard.

Btw, I never meant to imply that Musk was the richest on the planet. This is what they tell the masses. Those who hold real wealth are never mentioned in the media. For example, Rothschild is reported to have 400 trillion.

Haich

Superstar
So much for a ceasefire…we all knew they wouldn’t ease up. Callous bullies. Of course no condemnation in British news.

Haich

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
As our Zionist led media now solely focuses on the release of Israeli hostages, the footage being used to show evidence of this contains a continuous and perplexing anomaly.

Now if the official narrative is to be believed these hostages have been held against their will in underground tunnels and bomb ravaged urban areas for over 5 weeks.

Now go check out the footage of their release. Do you notice how their clothes are absolutely pristine? I have yet to see a single hostage released that has a single mark on their clothing, nothing....spotless....how can this be?

Either Hamas kept all their hostages in launderettes for the entire period orrrrr all the hostages were allowed to collect a "release day" outfit from home before being kidnapped.

I'm sure even this aspect of the event is being carefully stage managed to counteract the growing worldwide revulsion of Israel's actions.

Has anybody else noticed this?

If anybody has any footage of an Israeli being released in 5 week old dirty clothing please post as I can't find any.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
The released footage of the Palestinian hostages (all of which were imprisoned and held prior to Oct 7th) show sickly looking, maimed or depressed innocent young kids and women.

The Israeli hostages looked so calm and happy. I don’t condone hostages of course and the circumstances surrounding their capture I haven’t looked into. However, they looked so well and looked after. Some of them even had pets, one girl walked out with a puppy. They had nothing but good words to say about their captors too.

Stucky

Star