Predictive programming in the music industry.

Just looking back at the "New Wave" era which was running through the teenage years of my life something stands out now which didn't back then.

There was some fantastic music back then but the thing was that every icon we had at the time was either gay or bi. I'll list just a few...

Elton John
David Bowie
Mick Jagger
George Michael
Freddie Mercury
Holly Johnson
Neil Tennant

Along with this we also had all our major bands having at least one member who appeared trans.

Duran Duran - Nick Rhodes (straight)
Depeche Mode- Martin Gore (straight)
Spandau Ballet - Kemp Brothers (straight)

Looking back now it was if they were contractually obligated to have at least one trans type charachter in the band to ensure commercial success.

Were they just engineering the grandparents of today into accepting homosexuality and gender fluidity a normal thing?

I think so.

Here is a band I used to really like as a kid. I'll play their first commercially successful release from 1980. Notice the marionette like performance, like they are under some type of MK programming. Also notice how lead singer Robert Smith has a startling resemblance to a young Ben Affleck.

I haven't delved into the reason why Smith from this point on would only perform with the trans/gothic look (lipstick, big hair) but it wouldn't surprise me if this idea was put into his head from higher forces.

One of my favourite tracks, not to enamoured with the video though.

It's important to add that I had no idea whatsoever at the time about what the music industries true objectives really were...I thought it was all for entertainment, like people still believe today.
If you look back...it started even before... for example, look at Little Richard who wore makeup, and had such hits about trans like "Long Tall Sally." I suddenly realized that was about a trans "woman" with the lyrics :

"Well, I saw Uncle John with bald-head Sally
He saw Aunt Mary coming and he ducked back in the alley

Oh, baby
Yes, baby
Whoo, baby
Having me some fun tonight, yeah ow"

Now.... you look at videos like "Some Like it Hot" by The Power Station (Robert Palmer's band).

Now, did you know the "woman" in that video is a trans woman? Yes - there's a little wink and a nod to that when they're shaving "her." Of course it's also a wink and a nod to the MOVIE Some Like it Hot which featured men in drag. Now John Taylor and Andy Taylor from Duran Duran were IN Power Station.

Now there's an interview with John Taylor where he says he and Robert Palmer have the "the same perverse eye." What is he perhaps alluding to? One can guess...here's the interview:
In this interview he references many songs about trans people such as: Best of Both Worlds...

Now Robert Palmer's first HIT was called "Sneakin' Sally through the Alley." Which is an allusion to "Long Tall Sally" by Little Richard. One can also guess what he's alluding to with that.

So my point is...this stuff has been creeping into the collective consciousness for many years...influencing the public. It's simply more in our faces these days... it's now overt. The devil has come out of hiding and is bold and roaring like a lion.

I'm sure some of here have heard it the song Invisible Sun by the Police. This seems very predictive to me. Here are the lyrics:

One, two, three, four, five, six
Whoa-oh, oh, whoa-oh
Whoa-oh, oh, whoa-oh
Whoa-oh, oh, whoa-oh
Whoa-oh, oh, whoa-oh
I don't want to spend the rest of my life
Looking at the barrel of an Armalite
I don't want to spend the rest of my days
Keeping out of trouble like the soldiers say
I don't want to spend my time in hell
Looking at the walls of a prison cell
I don't ever want to play the part
Of a statistic on a government chart
There has to be an invisible sun
It gives its heat to everyone
That gives us hope when the whole day's done
It's dark all day and it glows all night
Factory smoke and acetylene light
I face the day with my head caved in
Looking like something that the cat brought in
Whoa-oh, oh, whoa-oh
Whoa-oh, oh, whoa-oh
And they're only going to change this place
By killing everybody in the human race
They would kill me for a cigarette
But I don't even wanna die just yet
Whoa-oh, oh, whoa-oh
Well that's off Ghost in the Machine which clearly has 6-6-6 on the cover. And it's telling that they end the countdown to the start of this song on 6...

free2018

Star
If you look back...it started even before... for example, look at Little Richard who wore makeup, and had such hits about trans like "Long Tall Sally." I suddenly realized that was about a trans "woman" with the lyrics :

Oh, baby
Yes, baby
Whoo, baby

Now.... you look at videos like "Some Like it Hot" by The Power Station (Robert Palmer's band).

Now, did you know the "woman" in that video is a trans woman? Yes - there's a little wink and a nod to that when they're shaving "her." Of course it's also a wink and a nod to the MOVIE Some Like it Hot which featured men in drag. Now John Taylor and Andy Taylor from Duran Duran were IN Power Station.

Now there's an interview with John Taylor where he says he and Robert Palmer have the "the same perverse eye." What is he perhaps alluding to? One can guess...here's the interview:
In this interview he references many songs about trans people such as: Best of Both Worlds...

Now Robert Palmer's first HIT was called "Sneakin' Sally through the Alley." Which is an allusion to "Long Tall Sally" by Little Richard. One can also guess what he's alluding to with that.

So my point is...this stuff has been creeping into the collective consciousness for many years...influencing the public. It's simply more in our faces these days... it's now overt. The devil has come out of hiding and is bold and roaring like a lion.
Interesting stuff.
All the First Ladies were men.
This is their religion

Oh, baby
Yes, baby
Whoo, baby

Just to clarify, the model in the video is Caroline Cossey, a.k.a. Tula, who was also a Bond girl. I suppose she can be considered a "trans" woman, but she actual had what is known as Klinefelter syndrome. I actually found her story quite remarkable as I recall watching it on the Phil Donahue Show when it originally aired:

Donahue - Tula - Show #1(46:39 mins)

What I find fascinating about Caroline's syndrome is people afflicted with Klinefelter's usually have XXY chromosomes (XX being female and XY being male), while Caroline/Tula had XXXY (not surprisingly, that's now removed from Wikipedia). In the above video I posted, she actually discusses her condition growing up and how when she was a teenager and lived the life of a male, she suffered from fainting or dizzy spells, which the doctors conceded it was probably early menopause. FWIW, I think anyone afflicted with the syndrome should seek medical attention because it's hormonal and not based on what an individual is feeling at the present time in their lives, which is what's rampant in today's societies.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the model in the video is Caroline Cossey, a.k.a. Tula, who was also a Bond girl. I suppose she can be considered a "trans" woman, but she actual had what is known as Klinefelter syndrome. I actually found her story quite remarkable as I recall watching it on the Phil Donahue Show when it originally aired:

Donahue - Tula - Show #1(46:39 mins)

What I find fascinating about Caroline's syndrome is people afflicted with Klinefelter's usually have XXY chromosomes (XX being female and XY being male), while Caroline/Tula had XXXY (not surprisingly, that's now removed from Wikipedia). In the above video I posted, she actually discusses her condition growing up and how when she was a teenager and lived the life of a male, she suffered from fainting or dizzy spells, which the doctors conceded it was probably early menopause. FWIW, I think anyone afflicted with the syndrome should seek medical attention because it's hormonal and not based on what an individual is feeling at the present time in their lives, which is what's rampant in today's societies.
Interesting - per the interview, Tula had to have breast implants and his male genitalia removed and redone. There was also an adam's apple showing so I'm assuming other surgeries (nose job it appears) had to be done.

Awoken2

Superstar
If you look back...it started even before... for example, look at Little Richard who wore makeup, and had such hits about trans like "Long Tall Sally." I suddenly realized that was about a trans "woman" with the lyrics
I agree that the idea has been seeded for many years. The music industry has been one of the main drivers of this new fucked up idea that gender is somehow interchangeable.

Growing up through the 70's your average male "rock star" had shoulder length straight hair, spandexed up to the nines with a full face of make up, they named it Glam Rock...it was transvestasism to music, but all part of the same process, of grooming the public into accepting men dressing as women.

But look how far it's come now. The eighties continued in the same vein, the majority of musical "icons" being either gay, bi or dressing as the opposite sex.

I'll post this video once more. I think the quick scenes of the boys football and the girls Barbie doll getting smashed with a hammer is quite important as I think it states an intent to want to break up stereotypical gender roles. With the tranny dressing up as his wife whilst she fends of being murdered in the bottom of a lake, again I think this image is very deliberate....Duran Duran were absolutely huge.

With half the band going on to join Palmer in Powerstation their predictive programming continued.

Sibi

Star
I agree that the idea has been seeded for many years. The music industry has been one of the main drivers of this new fucked up idea that gender is somehow interchangeable.

Growing up through the 70's your average male "rock star" had shoulder length straight hair, spandexed up to the nines with a full face of make up, they named it Glam Rock...it was transvestasism to music, but all part of the same process, of grooming the public into accepting men dressing as women.

But look how far it's come now. The eighties continued in the same vein, the majority of musical "icons" being either gay, bi or dressing as the opposite sex.

I'll post this video once more. I think the quick scenes of the boys football and the girls Barbie doll getting smashed with a hammer is quite important as I think it states an intent to want to break up stereotypical gender roles. With the tranny dressing up as his wife whilst she fends of being murdered in the bottom of a lake, again I think this image is very deliberate....Duran Duran were absolutely huge.

With half the band going on to join Palmer in Powerstation their predictive programming continued.

I liked this song but I confused as a kid why there was some tranny in it. I did not realize the woman was drowning. Thanks for the new view on this video!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Came across this song from 2004. 5G warning?
The Stranglers - Big Thing Coming

There is a big change coming
I don't care who you are
It will change everyone
And with the big change coming
You better find out who
And what you really are come on

There is a new time coming
We're gonna have to change
Apples to everyone
We better make our peace
With each and everyone come on

I was howling at the full moon like a wild dog
I prayed the mothership would take me to the heavens above
Big thing coming and it's coming real soon
Come on

There is a new time coming
We're gonna have to change
Apples to everyone
We better make our peace
With each and everyone come on

I was howling at the full moon like a wild dog
I prayed the mothership would take me to the heavens above
Come on

Sibi

Star
Now that I have seen Duran Duran's Come Undone again, it seems the chained woman in the water is the tranny's inner woman he kept locked up. Not sure why there is a little kid watching two men in bed. Notice cracked glass.

A hammer smashes a burger or a sloppy joe?, barbie, flower, toy football. Then there is a woman who is putting wine in her smoothie?

Married man comes in to reveal under his suit he is wearing a black nightie. Next he is wearing a red one putting lipstick on. He does a terrible job and looks bewildered. The second part is a man breathing fire and hands taking off a layer of skin.

Here is the woman in chains. She breaks free and she is able to swim away.

Awoken2

Superstar
Mr Coleman's latest offering

The sunlight's shining
Through the bars
Of my bedroom cell
The world turns
We spread our germs
Silence is my hell
I laugh and weep
With cries so sweet
In this lonely place
I shed a tear for sapiens
Who are already replaced
As cabals rise to prominence
Full spectrum dominance
Full spectrum dominance
We form in line
Prostrate and kiss the leviathan
Our church is science
Our church is structure
Our church is one
Carry the card
To prove allegiance
To the power, the cause, the hive
Resistance is futility
Against a rising tide
Full spectrum dominance
Full spectrum dominance
All possibilities proliferating
All outcomes are programmed
It's just a game
A grand simulation
Someone's masterplan
Acacia leaves and microwave trees
Hidden in plain sight
Resistance is futility
Against a rising tide
Full spectrum dominance
Full spectrum dominance

A tad defeatist for such a renegade eh?

BananaLaser

Veteran
Mr Coleman's latest offering

The sunlight's shining
Through the bars
Of my bedroom cell
The world turns
We spread our germs
Silence is my hell
I laugh and weep
With cries so sweet
In this lonely place
I shed a tear for sapiens
Who are already replaced
Full spectrum dominance
Full spectrum dominance
We form in line
Prostrate and kiss the leviathan
Our church is science
Our church is structure
Our church is one
Carry the card
To prove allegiance
To the power, the cause, the hive
Resistance is futility
Against a rising tide
Full spectrum dominance
Full spectrum dominance
All possibilities proliferating
All outcomes are programmed
It's just a game
A grand simulation
Someone's masterplan
Acacia leaves and microwave trees
Hidden in plain sight
Resistance is futility
Against a rising tide
Full spectrum dominance
Full spectrum dominance

A tad defeatist for such a renegade eh?
What is the message that you get from these lyrics?

Shuna

Star
Cela est une interprétation, je ne suis pas sûre, mais normalement, ça veut dire ça: Et sinon, pour mieux comprend ce que j'ai dit, pour ceux qui ne l'ont pas lu:
Sur le cycle de vie:
Sur l'égrégore:
Et pour ceux qui arrive à lire mon blog, je d'écris le Dieu, selon toutes les sources, en même temps. Par contre c'est en cours...:
- Shuna (eklablog.com)
Les chambres, dans les centres sont des cellules. Le faite qu'il enchaine sur le partage des germes, me dit qu'il fait référence au pratiques sexuels. Il pleur pour l'Homme, lorsqu'il parle de Sapiens. Et dit qu'ils sont remplacés, ce qui est correcte, chez les Illuminatis, qui sont remplacés par des égrégores. Les égrégores naissent de l'émotion de l'Homme, ils sont les démons (ou anges). La kabbale monte en puissance, pas besoin de traduire, le culte des énergies n'est pas bonne car elles jouent sur le simple énergie, qui reste dans l'aire, à la différence, de la source des âmes, qui est c'elle de Dieu. Pour le spectre définit peut-être l'égrégore, mais là je ne sais pas... Le léviathan = Odin, dans la Franc-Maçonnerie par exemple, il s'agit bien d'Odin (il s'agit soit du Dieu, soit de la construction humaine du Dieu). Il est l'égrégore, qui fou le bordel, dans le choix, de la majorité des Illuminatis fonds. D'ailleurs, la définition du monstre des mers, détruit ou protège, ce qui définit parfaitement Odin. Il serait aussi utiliser pour définir un pouvoir ecclésiastique ou civile. Sauf que c'est bien à la ruche, en référence qu'un égrégore peut se divisé et multiplier. Bon après c'est une répétition sur l'égrégore, tout en soulignant la Franc-Maçonnerie par les feuilles d'acacia. Un symbole très important dans la Franc-Maçonnerie.

This is an interpretation, I'm not sure, but normally it means this: And if not, to better understand what I said, for those who haven't read it:
On the life cycle:
On the egregore:
And for those who happen to read my blog, I write the God, according to all sources, at the same time. However, it is in progress...:
- Shuna (eklablog.com)
The rooms in the centers are cells. The fact that he links to the sharing of germs, tells me that he is referring to sexual practices. He weeps for Man when he speaks of Sapiens. And says they are replaced, which is correct, in the Illuminati, which are replaced by egregores. The egregores are born from the emotion of Man, they are demons (or angels). Kabbalah is growing in power, no need to translate, the worship of energies is not good because they play on the simple energy, which remains in the area, unlike the source of souls, which is it of God. For the spectrum perhaps defines the egregore, but there I do not know... The leviathan = Odin, in Freemasonry for example, it is indeed Odin (it is either the God, or of the human construction of God). He is the egregore, who fucks up the mess, in the choice, of the majority of Illuminati funds. Besides, the definition of the sea monster, destroys or protects, which perfectly defines Odin. It would also be used to define an ecclesiastical or civil power. Except that it is in the hive, in reference that an egregore can divide and multiply. Good after it is a repetition on the égrégore, while underlining Freemasonry by the sheets of acacia. A very important symbol in Freemasonry.

moodychick

Established
The song "Pocketful of Sunshine" is the ultimate MK song despite its cheery tune. It's ironic it's Natasha Bedingfield's last hit single.

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah...

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh-oh
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh-oh

Take me away (Take me away)
A secret place (A secret place)
A sweet escape (A sweet escape)

To better days (To better days)
A hiding place (A hiding place)

(Got a love and I know that it's all mine)
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me (Oh)
(Never gonna shake me, never gonna shake me)

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh (I know) oh-oh
(I know that it's all mine)
Wish that you could, but you ain't gonna own me
Do anything you can to control me, oh (You can't control me)
Oh no (You can't control me)

There's a place that I go that nobody knows
Where the rivers flow and I call it home
And there's no more lies
In the darkness there's light
And nobody cries
There's only butterflies

Take me away (I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine)

The sun is on my side
And takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky
I know I'll be alright

The sun is on my side
And takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky
I know I'll be alright

BananaLaser

Veteran
The song "Pocketful of Sunshine" is the ultimate MK song despite its cheery tune. It's ironic it's Natasha Bedingfield's last hit single.

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Do what you want but you're never gonna break me

(Got a love and I know that it's all mine)
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me (Oh)
(Never gonna shake me, never gonna shake me)

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh (I know) oh-oh
(I know that it's all mine)
Wish that you could, but you ain't gonna own me
Do anything you can to control me, oh (You can't control me)
Oh no (You can't control me)

There's a place that I go that nobody knows
Where the rivers flow and I call it home
And there's no more lies
In the darkness there's light
And nobody cries
There's only butterflies

Take me away (I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine)

The sun is on my side
And takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky
I know I'll be alright

The sun is on my side
And takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky
I know I'll be alright
Oh no, not Natasha Bedingfield! Just kidding, I knew that she’s a part of it like the rest lol. I appreciate your analysis of the lyrics, you did a good job!

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Oh no, not Natasha Bedingfield! Just kidding, I knew that she’s apart of it like the rest lol. I appreciate your analysis of the lyrics, you did a good job!
So Natasha Bedingfield a sell out?not sure she's not that successfull now