Predictive programming in the music industry.

EatZeBug

Established
HELLO EVERYONE! I am new here... well kind of. I had to start a new account because admin never sent me a recovery password for my old account here on and I tried messaging admin with no luck so maybe it just got deleted but oh well hahaha it has been a while and I've seen a lot of interesting things since.
Have y'all ever heard of Louis Cole?
He made this music video with a lot of... Interesting explicit references as dance moves such as 'Pfizer Boogie', 'Under Oath' and 'Freemason Luncheon'.
1683546980570.png
1683547077063.png

1683546870694.png
1683547288967.png
What do you know about him? Is he just an oddball who writes weird non-sequitor lyrics?
Is he making fun of us or does he know things???

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
HELLO EVERYONE! I am new here... well kind of. I had to start a new account because admin never sent me a recovery password for my old account here @JINtercession and I tried messaging admin with no luck so maybe it just got deleted but oh well hahaha it has been a while and I've seen a lot of interesting things since.
He made this music video with a lot of... Interesting explicit references as dance moves such as 'Pfizer Boogie', 'Under Oath' and 'Freemason Luncheon'.
View attachment 86563
View attachment 86564

View attachment 86562
View attachment 86565
What do you know about him? Is he just an oddball who writes weird non-sequitor lyrics?
I haven't heard of him. It seems like he's mocking the whole system, because he is mentioning what the different positions mean; I believe a true puppet would show them, but not want to reveal what they actually mean.

minnie82

Superstar
HELLO EVERYONE! I am new here... well kind of. I had to start a new account because admin never sent me a recovery password for my old account here @JINtercession and I tried messaging admin with no luck so maybe it just got deleted but oh well hahaha it has been a while and I've seen a lot of interesting things since.
View attachment 86563
View attachment 86564

View attachment 86562
View attachment 86565
Hello,welcome to you

Shouldn't the album Diamond Dogs by David Bowie be mentioned as being the forerunner to a lot of whatever is happening currently. Rebel Rebel you've torn your dress and your face is a mess. 1984. And could next year be the Year of the Diamond Dogs?

Awoken2

Superstar
More 9/11 programming here from Tears For Fears from 1983. All you can take from this video is that the alligator in the pool must have symbolised danger in a perceived place of safety, but when all the characters start pointing towards the sky then it makes the message a bit more subliminal. It's a very plane orientated video as you can see but the giant scorch mark on the ground was never witnessed again until Shanksville on 9/11.

A reminder. Coroner Wallace Miller witnessed a 10 foot wide charred crater in the ground, but no plane.

Awoken2

Superstar
Shanksville was so fake
It was all so fake, all of it, and 20 odd years later the truth still remains buried.

A reminder

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Remember that time when they went just a little too far with the programming? In the height of the ecstasy rave culture scene this rather clumsy advertisement hit the number 1 slot in tbe UK charts.

* On September 19, 1992 Aberdeen dance act The Shamen reached number one with Ebeneezer Goode, a tune that appeared to be a blatant endorsement of the Class A drug ecstasy. The bold-as-brass track, which featured the chorus refrain “Es are good”, became a monster hit for the group and an anthem of the rave generation.

Remember that time when they went just a little too far with the programming? In the height of the ecstasy rave culture scene this rather clumsy advertisement hit the number 1 slot in tbe UK charts.

* On September 19, 1992 Aberdeen dance act The Shamen reached number one with Ebeneezer Goode, a tune that appeared to be a blatant endorsement of the Class A drug ecstasy. The bold-as-brass track, which featured the chorus refrain “Es are good”, became a monster hit for the group and an anthem of the rave generation.
The good old days when all we had to worry about was ecstasy. Now it's fentanyl and xylasine. I saw these videos on YouTube about Kensington St in Philadelphia. People are walking around like zombies. Xylasine also rots your flesh too.

Awoken2

Superstar
Bruce Springsteen 1993

I was bruised and battered, I couldn't tell what I felt
I was unrecognizable to myself
I saw my reflection in a window, I didn't know my own face
Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away
On the Streets of Philadelphia

I walked the avenue, 'til my legs felt like stone
I heard the voices of friends vanished and gone
At night I could hear the blood in my veins
It was just as black and whispering as the rain

Ain't no angel gonna greet me
It's just you and I, my friend
My clothes don't fit me no more
I walked a thousand miles
Just to slip this skin

The night has fallen, I'm lyin' awake
I can feel myself fading away
So receive me brother with your faithless kiss
Or will we leave each other alone like this

Fast forward a 30 years.....

Streets of Philadelphia in 2023

Just had to come true.....eventually

Awoken2

Superstar
There are some quite interesting subtitles and imagery attached to this Sam Fender song. Personally, It gave me a sinister vibe.
Without doubt it's foreshadowing some type of futuristic dystopian police state.

Awoken2

Superstar
(Throws another video onto the large pile of videos that contain asteroid imagery for no reason whatsoever other than to promote a song.....apparently)

Chance of Black Swan event being an asteroid? I reckon about 50%

EatZeBug

Established
This song 'I Had a Bad Experience With the CIA and Now I'm Gonna Show You My Feminine Side ' was by a Christian band in the 90s called 'Swirling Eddie's '... That sounds like an explicit reference to MK ULTRA.

Awoken2

Superstar
(Throws another video onto the large pile of videos that contain asteroid imagery for no reason whatsoever other than to promote a song.....apparently)

Chance of Black Swan event being an asteroid? I reckon about 50%
Hear freemason Neil DeGrasse Tysoe openly reveal the revelation of the method here, even being bold enough to forecast a date.

Member of the Albany Lodge....