Satanists/luciferians

Devine

Star
I've read a lot of personal accounts of people who were victims of satanic ritual abuse. but you know what I never hear them say: that they actually see any thing supernatural happen. has anyone else? and I'm not talking about the theories or texts of your religion I'm talking firsthand account/ proof.
if not then i would conclude that there are no demons and the satanists have zero real power in that respect. so don't be scared guys there is so much more power in light and love!
thoughts?

manama

Star
Had nightmares and sleep paralysis and night terrors which left actual scars on my body when i would wake up. Also used to see snakes hallucinations all because my "beloved caring aunt" sent my mother "spiritual talismans" to help me "Sleep better and keep evil spirits away".
The aunt is dead now but South East Asia needs help.

Had nightmares and sleep paralysis and night terrors which left actual scars on my body when i would wake up. Also used to see snakes hallucinations all because my "beloved caring aunt" sent my mother "spiritual talismans" to help me "Sleep better and keep evil spirits away".
How are you now? If you are curedfrom this magic, be sure to always recite Ayatul Kursi, Al-Mu'awwidhatayn and the authentic adhkaar for morning and evening and Allah will protect you from evil that is magic. ounce of prevention ....

manama

Star
How are you now? If you are curedfrom this magic, be sure to always recite Ayatul Kursi, Al-Mu'awwidhatayn and the authentic adhkaar for morning and evening and Allah will protect you from evil that is magic. ounce of prevention ....
I am cured from the sleep related magic and make sure to recite that everytime i can. However its south east asia, the talisman keep popping up from around the house. smh

JoChris

Superstar
That sounds really bad manama.

If any of you are interested, I just found this short (< 15 minutes) talk show. It is the protestant Christian position on the occult/ witchcraft.
That is different to the Catholic church's (exorcism) and some Charismatic churches (command demons to name themselves/ cast out rituals).
It is only available for free on the Worldview website for several days, so it you're interested listen to it ASAP.

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/radio/audio/jimmy-deyoung-april-10-2017

I used to talk to this pakistani canadian girl, raised with athiest/liberal parents. She told me she was a satanist.
I asked her what she's experienced and she just told me 'astral projection'
anything else?
"oh yeh i done a lot of crazy sexual stuff with aliens"
but in those days, none of this stuff was exactly new to me
i was like "im curious why you chose satanism though? you could experience all that crazy shit without being affiliated with a religion"
she's like "no, no one ever told me..and then a satanist friend taught me"

luciferians and satanists are not the same btw.
luciferians, most of them, do not believe they're doing wrong, they just have a wapred interpretation of duality.
satanists are just emos holding out for some attention you know?

Devine

Star
Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm really sorry that happened to you. I guess I have heard stories about scarring. Do you believe that something supernatural happened to you then? That a spirit or something was able to harm you physically?

Aero

Superstar
That's okay, I like rituals ;)
Lol right on. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out the rituals I do. It's like my memories get compacted and placed into a hallucination that's contagious. The theory I have right now is all about Delta brain waves though. If you can train yourself to go into "delta mode" than it becomes clear rituals have power. Because delta mode is as close to God as you are going to get, unless you're dead.