Satanists/luciferians

Aero

Superstar
I wanna witness your super sayian mode buddy. can you dodge bullets and stuff?
Lol no. Nobody ever got a shot off, if that was their goal we will never know. But the more likely scenario is I shot first, they just didn't know it.

TMT

Star
I believe some drugs are demons reincarnated. Or some may be the creations of those type of supernatural beings. Because I have definitely straight up left my body before. And not in a good way. It was like watching myself fall into hell, than I was just there alone in hell. With only my imagination to draw from, because my senses were just not there.

Then I got back to my body and shit got even crazier. Imagine being in the dark chased by devil wolves and you lost your gun. Not just any old gun though, this gun would melt the demons flesh off in an instant.
They are just drugs, but they can feel demonic at times or angelic but that's just social condititioning. Read Huxley's Heaven and Hell about how positive drug trips are usually archetypes of heaven and negative being representations of hell.

Etagloc

Superstar
I've read a lot of personal accounts of people who were victims of satanic ritual abuse. but you know what I never hear them say: that they actually see any thing supernatural happen. has anyone else? and I'm not talking about the theories or texts of your religion I'm talking firsthand account/ proof.
if not then i would conclude that there are no demons and the satanists have zero real power in that respect. so don't be scared guys there is so much more power in light and love!
thoughts?

Antipapirus

Established
I've read a lot of personal accounts of people who were victims of satanic ritual abuse. but you know what I never hear them say: that they actually see any thing supernatural happen. has anyone else? and I'm not talking about the theories or texts of your religion I'm talking firsthand account/ proof.
if not then i would conclude that there are no demons and the satanists have zero real power in that respect. so don't be scared guys there is so much more power in light and love!
thoughts?
Demons are real but what is a demon truly?
A highly advanced negative being that can take any form he wants, be present in any time it wishes, feeds on negative energy produced by humans and can project on another human any reality it wishes including telepathy.
This being has to respect your free will but can slightly manipulate you to be negative, if you are not on guard its influence over you grows and it can really affect your health and decisions.
That is my definition of a demon, their power over you is as strong as you let it be.
I read someone asks about ghosts, from what I studied, ghosts are 3 things:
1- Spirits that were incarnated here on earth and died and remained here in a state of spiritual unconsciouses.
For example - a woman who was deeply in love with her husband was left behind by her mate who didn't love her and ran away, but before he left he promised her he"ll be back shortly.
He never came back but she waited for him each day till she died and she continued to do so even after her death because she was so into it she couldn't pass to the spirit realm., and she haunted the house till she was free.
These ghosts can interact with humans but they are not conscious and do not live in in linear time, what you might see as 100 years for them might be 10 minutes.

2 - There are places on earth that the line between dimensions is werry thin so once in a while two realms can coexist and living beings from that dimensions might become visible for short periods of time.

3- There are beings that do not reincarnate on earth but still want to visit this planet ,so they do so in an energetic state, many of them are very naive and childlike so when they interact with us the results are not good for us, it's like a giant cute baby playing with people that are 10 cm high.
So what might be playtime for them might seem as nightmare time for us
These interactions are short and nonleathal but can be scary as hell.

Evil ghosts that consciously haunt places and harm humans do not exist but the paranormal is real.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
I've read a lot of personal accounts of people who were victims of satanic ritual abuse. but you know what I never hear them say: that they actually see anything supernatural happen. has anyone else? and I'm not talking about the theories or texts of your religion I'm talking firsthand account/ proof.
if not then I would conclude that there are no demons and the Satanists have zero real power in that respect. so don't be scared guys there is so much more power in light and love!
thoughts?
When a satanic ritual is performed the ones doing it will have a supernatural experience but the victim will not.
And there is more power in the light, every time you enter a dark room be the candle that shines bright, be loving and caring and have positive thoughts.

Vytas

Star
Demons are real but what is a demon truly?
A highly advanced negative being that can take any form he wants, be present in any time it wishes, feeds on negative energy produced by humans and can project on another human any reality it wishes including telepathy.
This being has to respect your free will but can slightly manipulate you to be negative, if you are not on guard its influence over you grows and it can really affect your health and decisions.
That is my definition of a demon, their power over you is as strong as you let it be.
Interesting opinion...from mine own understanding (bible based) you are not far from truth...though giving them little too much power than they actually have, anyways ...would love to read any links you can share about this topic..

Antipapirus

Established
Interesting opinion...from mine own understanding (bible based) you are not far from truth...though giving them little too much power than they actually have, anyways ...would love to read any links you can share about this topic..

I don't want people to think I'm advertising or that im all about one book but in my opinion, the best source for info on this topic and several related to him is the" Law of One" Book.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

If you can read really high-grade English then enjoy.
Offcourse I have many more sources but you"ll have to read a whole book for 5% - 10% related info.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Hell freezes over: how the Church of Satan got cool
Thanks to a canny social media presence – which has included messages to Chelsea Clinton – and progressive politics, satanism is an unlikely spiritual antidote to the Trump era https://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2018/jan/08/chelsea-clinton-church-satan-got-cool

The late Church of Satan founder Anton Szandor LaVey
and his partner, Diane Hegarty, at a ceremony in California.
Photograph: Bettmann Archive

mecca

Superstar
satanism is an unlikely spiritual antidote to the Trump era
Becoming a satanist isn't the correct way to oppose trump.
Thanks to a canny social media presence and progressive politics
Seems like they're trying to get people on their side through propaganda, they mix in good things with their version of satanism... it's annoying that some people appear to be falling for it because they don't see any other options.

Aero

Superstar
I don't think people join the Church of Satan because it seems appealing. These are the people disillusioned or pushed out of other religions. Like they ask too many questions, or they are too rebellious. That type of behavior really doesn't fit with most religions.

Luciferian isn't even a Church. Like you can't just join. I think they are really misunderstood by a lot of people. Ok their moral compass is kind of fucked. But I don't think the practice is worse than modern day Satanism. Satanism doesn't really teach people anything. Like it just reinforces primitive impulses we already have. The type of impulses we should be transforming, not celebrating.