Satanists/luciferians

floss

Star
Haha well I don't think smoking weed makes me a god. Because being a god is not that simple. Smoking weed will slow your brain waves down, making it more efficient. However a more efficient brain doesn't necessarily translate to a more productive human being. There is definitely a trade off you have to make. There isn't a lot of social status to gain from being some awesome spiritual guru or a zen master.
How is your social life? How much do you smoke a day?

Aero

Superstar
How is your social life? How much do you smoke a day?
My social life is terrible. I mean I have a lot of influence, but it's not in the conventional sense. And it doesn't matter if I smoke weed or not. I was super strange before I ever lit up. Was always kind of anti social anyway, so it just seemed to fit my personality.

Plus if I stop smoking it might trigger my Mk ultra programming. And that's no good for anyone.

floss

Star
My social life is terrible. I mean I have a lot of influence, but it's not in the conventional sense. And it doesn't matter if I smoke weed or not. I was super strange before I ever lit up. Was always kind of anti social anyway, so it just seemed to fit my personality.
Plus if I stop smoking it might trigger my Mk ultra programming. And that's no good for anyone.
Lol you're just like my friend dude!. Yep he get trigger as well when drinking a few beers. He's down the path where no body wanna hang out with him anymore. He easily pissed people off when he "trigger". I wanna tell him that need Jesus to set him free but many people gonna laugh at me. I know the power of the name Jesus and I've seen many people set free from any bondages/addictions. Whatever it may be, for me it was drugs and gambling. What happen when your MK ultra programming initiate?

floss

Star
@floss
The Buddha thing I find strange, that's a new one to me because people don't worship or give their lives to the Buddha.
I'm sorry but people DO worship Buddha. Ever seen Buddha's giant statue and people bow down to him(I've done it myself along with many other people)? My sister is a great example of Buddha worshipper. It's like the Catholics say oh they don't worship Mary but look at what they are doing. Action speak louder than words.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah I wasn't joking, but I assure you I'm not like your friend. People want to hang out with me, I'm just not the social type. I don't get in fights with people or anything like that. When I get triggered I don't have to say anything, things just go boom.

floss

Star
Yeah I wasn't joking, but I assure you I'm not like your friend. People want to hang out with me, I'm just not the social type. I don't get in fights with people or anything like that. When I get triggered I don't have to say anything, things just go boom.
I'm intrigued in this "BOOM" lol. Karate chops? Or some kind of rage mode ultimate moves activated?

Aero

Superstar
I'm intrigued in this "BOOM" lol. Karate chops? Or some kind of rage mode ultimate moves activated?
Rage mode ultimate moves activated for sure. You talked about astral projection right? It's kind of like that I would say. Sometimes it's like putting on a mask and armor. I've had a lot of different experiences that I used to explain with normal psychology. But some of the things I've seen can't be natural. Like my vision is not very good, but sometimes I can see things from real far away. And I just know things that a person shouldn't know just by imagination.

floss

Star
Rage mode ultimate moves activated for sure. You talked about astral projection right? It's kind of like that I would say. Sometimes it's like putting on a mask and armor. I've had a lot of different experiences that I used to explain with normal psychology. But some of the things I've seen can't be natural. Like my vision is not very good, but sometimes I can see things from real far away. And I just know things that a person shouldn't know just by imagination.
Like the movie Limitless without using the pills? Well you smoke a tons of weed so...Do you have to be high or some drugs influence before this rage mode can be activated? Or can you activate it on-demand? I sort of can comprehend what you're talking about since I've done drugs and AP.
Do you ever feel like it's something else that give you this unnatural experiences or did you train yourself to this point?

SheWatches

Rookie
A djinn once entered my dreams but I didn't know at the time it was a djinn. I held open my arms and said, "Friend!" Then he entered my body because he probably thought I was granting him permission. I woke up and went, "Whoops." I got up & noticed I felt different, like my heart was stronger as some sort of energy-exchange pay off. But I definitely didn't want anyone else besides me occupying my body.

I went through a cleansing process and then prayed to God by various Names to cast the unwanted visitor out. The next night, I dreamed I saw him leave my body from the left side. So he "left."

I'm sure glad I'm - bzzztdgfsffsreeerrrzzzvfvhlldrrrrzz - fine now.

Tatilina

Star
I'm sorry but people DO worship Buddha. Ever seen Buddha's giant statue and people bow down to him(I've done it myself along with many other people)? My sister is a great example of Buddha worshipper. It's like the Catholics say oh they don't worship Mary but look at what they are doing. Action speak louder than words.

@Tanya just reply like this, you don't need to quote
most of the people on here, ie the christians, they ignore the contents of a post except the bit most convenient to them
a bit like what they do with the bible too.
@AspiringSoul

Haha you were so correct about these Christians. I actually posted a link to a buddha site and included the quote in my post.

@floss you even liked the post, but did you bother to read it. Buddhists don't believe Buddha is a god, its not the same kind of worship.

There are different types of worship. When someone worships a god, they praise and honor him or her, make offerings and ask for favors, believing that the god will hear their praise, receive their offerings and answer their prayers. Buddhists do not indulge in this kind of worship. The other kind of worship is when we show respect to someone or something we admire. When a teacher walks into the room we stand up, when we meet a dignitary we shake their hand, when the national anthem is played we salute. These are all gestures of respect and worship and indicate our admiration for certain persons or things. This is the type of worship Buddhists practice. A statue of the Buddha with its hands rested gently in its lap and its compassionate smile reminds us to strive to develop peace and love within ourselves. The perfume of incense reminds us of the pervading influence of virtue, the lamp reminds us of the light of knowledge and the flowers which soon fade and die, remind us of impermanence.When we bow, we express outwardly what we feel inwardly; our gratitude to the Buddha for what his teachingshave given us. This is the nature ofBuddhist worship.

Did you not read that? Pardon for my poor use of wording, but I do acknowledge that not all worship is the same.

Tatilina

Star
It seem to me you were from what you said in the Kanye thread. It was very misleading and ut gave me the wrong inpression. I never read anywhere that you've been MK'ed like the rest of the celebrities. Wouldn't matter anyways because I can't take someone's word online, since people lie a lot and make up some serious batshit crazy stories.

floss

Star
@AspiringSoul

Haha you were so correct about these Christians. I actually posted a link to a buddha site and included the quote in my post.

@floss you even liked the post, but did you bother to read it. Buddhists don't believe Buddha is a god, its not the same kind of worship.

There are different types of worship. When someone worships a god, they praise and honor him or her, make offerings and ask for favors, believing that the god will hear their praise, receive their offerings and answer their prayers. Buddhists do not indulge in this kind of worship. The other kind of worship is when we show respect to someone or something we admire. When a teacher walks into the room we stand up, when we meet a dignitary we shake their hand, when the national anthem is played we salute. These are all gestures of respect and worship and indicate our admiration for certain persons or things. This is the type of worship Buddhists practice. A statue of the Buddha with its hands rested gently in its lap and its compassionate smile reminds us to strive to develop peace and love within ourselves. The perfume of incense reminds us of the pervading influence of virtue, the lamp reminds us of the light of knowledge and the flowers which soon fade and die, remind us of impermanence.When we bow, we express outwardly what we feel inwardly; our gratitude to the Buddha for what his teachingshave given us. This is the nature ofBuddhist worship.
Did you not read that? Pardon for my poor use of wording, but I do acknowledge that not all worship is the same.
Have you ever been inside a Buddhist temple? I guess you have to witness with your own eyes. I know in writing they said it's respecting and admiration to Buddha.. But the practice are very different.
But what they do inside the temple is what important? Do you know how many time you have to get down on your knees, stand up, get down on your knees, stand up....for Buddha to forgive your sins? I've done it before, let me tell you it was 500 time. I couldn't even friggin walk afterward. Every week I go to the temple, I have to bend down on my knees for 30 mins straight several time while listen to the friggin chanting. Then walk circular around Buddha and guess what, bow down some more. You're lucky if you get the easy head Monk. The hard one make you bend on your knee with straight back. They said the more it hurt the better hahhaha. It's something you gotta be involve to know that it's actually worshipping.

Tatilina

Star
Have you ever been inside a Buddhist temple? I guess you have to witness with your own eyes. I know in writing they said it's respecting and admiration to Buddha.. But the practice are very different.
But what they do inside the temple is what important? Do you know how many time you have to get down on your knees, stand up, get down on your knees, stand up....for Buddha to forgive your sins? I've done it before, let me tell you it was 500 time. I couldn't even friggin walk afterward. Every week I go to the temple, I have to bend down on my knees for 30 mins straight several time while listen to the friggin chanting. Then walk circular around Buddha and guess what, bow down some more. You're lucky if you get the easy head Monk. The hard one make you bend on your knee with straight back. They said the more it hurt the better hahhaha. It's something you gotta be involve to know that it's actually worshipping.
No I haven't, but if you have any proof or evidence like a video that demonstrates Buddhist doing this prayer ritual, I'd be more than willing to believe you. If you don't.....not so much.

floss

Star
No I haven't, but if you have any proof or evidence like a video that demonstrates Buddhist doing this prayer ritual, I'd be more than willing to believe you. If you don't.....not so much.
This is the best I could find, not exactly what I did but similiar. They just recite the same thing over and over again for like a couple hour.

btw I'm not chinese

Tatilina

Star
This is the best I could find, not exactly what I did but similiar. They just recite the same thing over and over again for like a couple hour.

btw I'm not chinese
Well that didn't prove anything. You said you "many time you have to get down on your knees, stand up, get down on your knees, stand up....for Buddha to forgive your sins? I've done it before, let me tell you it was 500 time. I couldn't even friggin walk afterward."

All I wanted to see if that were true or not. I don't see anything wrong with what they are doing in the video that you shared. It's a boring mundsne prayer ritual, but harmless.
I loved the drums amd table full of goodies looked lovely. I'm not a Christian, so I see nothing wrong with what they're doing. I tried looking for somethinb that talks about Buddhists doing what you described by get down on their knees, standing up, getting back on your knees etc. That's all I wanted to see.

Aero

Superstar
It seem to me you were from what you said in the Kanye thread. It was very misleading and ut gave me the wrong inpression. I never read anywhere that you've been MK'ed like the rest of the celebrities. Wouldn't matter anyways because I can't take someone's word online, since people lie a lot and make up some serious batshit crazy stories.
It's cool. I talked about it a little bit, but it's not that relevant. I'm light years ahead of most of those celebrities. What a lot of them are, compared to me are just little fish in the game. Mk Ultra is called the most dangerous game for a reason, this isn't something a person can just lie about. I've had plenty try to act like I'm bluffing. And they always find out in the blink of an eye I'm not.

floss

Star
It's cool. I talked about it a little bit, but it's not that relevant. I'm light years ahead of most of those celebrities. What a lot of them are, compared to me are just little fish in the game. Mk Ultra is called the most dangerous game for a reason, this isn't something a person can just lie about. I've had plenty try to act like I'm bluffing. And they always find out in the blink of an eye I'm not.
I wanna witness your super sayian mode buddy. can you dodge bullets and stuff?