Symbolic Album Covers

minnie82

Superstar
there's nothing symbolic there, but you could see a mysterious figure in the balcony above, that's from Eagles Hotel California Lp Inside cover , you have to zoom the picture to see better :

1698263484740.png

BananaLaser

Veteran
there's nothing symbolic there, but you could see a mysterious figure in the balcony above, that's from Eagles Hotel California Lp Inside cover , you have to zoom the picture to see better :

View attachment 94111
It actually is symbolic. A long time ago I was watching an exposé video of some sort, and the man narrating the video mentioned that the mysterious figure on the balcony above, represents the devil. So your on the right track with that one.

minnie82

Superstar
It actually is symbolic. A long time ago I was watching an exposé video of some sort, and the man narrating the video mentioned that the mysterious figure on the balcony above, represents the devil. So your on the right track with that one.
yes i heard in another video that the figure could be a victim of a crime, because in that place it happen a murder ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
So that's meaning of the "peace/victory" sign, I always thought it was just the perversed British (apparently Churchill popularized it) hand sign, reversed as a form of self-flipping.
An excerpt from Donald Marshall's story...

THE SECRET OF VRIL
Marshall claims that there is a secret that has been kept by members of the Illuminati for more than 70 years, a secret of such great importance, as to effect the lives of every man, woman and child on the face of the planet. Marshall states that his mission in life is to share this secret with the world, so that all can know the truth and plan for the future.

In order to fully understand this secret, it will be necessary to return to the events of Postwar Germany, following the end of World War I, where, in 1923, Hitler was named the leader of the new Nazi party. Following a failed attempt to overthrow the federal government, Hitler was arrested for treason. While awaiting trial in Landsberg prison, he read Bulwer-Lytton's 1871 novel: Vril: The Power of the Coming Race about a master-race of beings who call themselves the Vril-ya. They claim to be the descendants of the inhabitants of ancient Atlantis, with access to an extraordinary force called Vril, an unlimited source of energy that supplies all their needs and can be controlled at will. Hitler believed the novel to be true and once made Chancellor of Germany, he would send teams of spelunkers into caves and mines all over Europe searching for the Vril-ya. He dispatched regular expeditions to Asia, especially Tibet, where Nazi explorers made significant connections with influential Tibetan lamas, who had expert knowledge about the underground tunnel and cavern systems around the world. Legend was these Tibetan lamas guarded a secret entrance to the Inner World, known as the Red Door, hidden within the Potala palace in the mountain city of Lhasa. Once a Nazi-Tibetan alliance was formed, the lamas agreed to share with them that for centuries, they had been helping to hide an indigenous race of lizard living deep within the planet since prehistoric times, known as Vril lizards.