Taylor $wift

redqueen

Superstar
The more we talk about her, the more famous this witch becomes.

It reminds me of an episode of Danny Phantom, where a pop-rocker named Ember McClain brainwashes the world with her bubblegum music except for the hero and his best friend. When the crazed fans chanted Ember's name, she became more powerful.
any energy sent their way can be a food for them
but the adoration,Love etc.. the fans feed them is much
better than negative energies but both energies are used
by them

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

Journal atlas

Rookie
Well in her case she actually hasn’t only released generic pop and her catalouge is lyrically decent which may have helped attract more fans. But it still doesn’t add up to me. I do for eg. understand the hype around Beyonce’s concerts more, but with T$ I feel like something isn’t adding up. Does she cast spells or some other weird thing behind the scenes? Her persona as I said everything from friendships to relationships seems like a calculated PR move. Are people attracted to fakeness? Few men seem to like her music, which once again proves my point about her being rather bland. But who know maybe she puts on a show.
[/QUO some people described having
Well in her case she actually hasn’t only released generic pop and her catalouge is lyrically decent which may have helped attract more fans. But it still doesn’t add up to me. I do for eg. understand the hype around Beyonce’s concerts more, but with T$ I feel like something isn’t adding up. Does she cast spells or some other weird thing behind the scenes? Her persona as I said everything from friendships to relationships seems like a calculated PR move. Are people attracted to fakeness? Few men seem to like her music, which once again proves my point about her being rather bland. But who know maybe she puts on a show.
Gematria helps, she uses the number 13 frequently and if she does that she is most likely calculating and releasing stuff on different days, evoking certain spirits and frequencies in her music. Beyonce would be similar but slightly different because she frequently uses alter ego's also envoking a particular spirit and energy in her music. It's not the performance per say but notice many fans look alike. Many kpop fans dye their hair different colors just like their favorite idols. Beyonce stans try and look like beyonce even her male fans will wear wigs and glam makeup. Most men wouldn't like taylor swift possibly because she doesn't want them to. It's likely she is gettting exactly the type of fans she wants. Fans that look and act like her. Creating a cult is easy especially if you know who to go after. She appeals to women who can't get over a breakup. Most women who identify as a strong independent woman don't like her music. Not to say they can't. But majority of her fans are white, blonde, straight and female. Could be she's drawing energy from a specific demographic on purpose. She seems to embody the black widow or the man eater stereotype. Whatever spirit she's drawing from could have a preference and wants her fans to be of a paticular demographic.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes a Brazilian fan die, that was a blood sacrifice to me
As of the last info, there are at least 2 already...who died...Considering some related factors, especially that satanic carnival that they had in Rio early this year, these could be "blood sacrifices," indeed...Brazil has "openly danced" with the devil in an open "mockery" of the Christian faith...surely, there are consequences...

Truthteller

Veteran
yes guys looks at this :

The temperature was dangerous for human life. They should have canceled the concert. But as always these people are greedy for money. It’s surprising more people didn’t die. I think TS is into some shady things behind the scenes, but this doesn’t scream sacrifice. It was very dangerous to have the concert in that heatwave and ban people from bringing water. She herself looks like she would collapse at any moment.

minnie82

Superstar
The temperature was dangerous for human life. They should have canceled the concert. But as always these people are greedy for money. It’s surprising more people didn’t die. I think TS is into some shady things behind the scenes, but this doesn’t scream sacrifice. It was very dangerous to have the concert in that heatwave and ban people from bringing water. She herself looks like she would collapse at any moment.
Yes i would cancelled the concerts at her place

Eldesande

Established
Maybe. She's won plenty of Grammys and have an overwhelming success since she was a teenager.

What does the fourth picture mean? With both hands on her face with fingers touching the corners of her eyes? A lot of photoshoots have that exact same pose.

Slava

Established
Time to CATastrophe?

Cataclysm is a major catastrophe (literally, a flood).
Operation Al-Aqsa Flood ->
The synchronicity between the Israel-Hamas war and Taylor Swift’s ERAS ARES Tour.

ERAS/ARES Tour

BananaLaser

Veteran
Time to CATastrophe?

Cataclysm is a major catastrophe (literally, a flood).
Operation Al-Aqsa Flood ->
The synchronicity between the Israel-Hamas war and Taylor Swift’s ERAS ARES Tour.

ERAS/ARES Tour
About her being awarded person of the year by Time Magazine, it’s amazing to me how obsessed everyone is with her. It’s ok to admire someone and think they’re cool, but people have definitely gone overboard with their admiration for her; she’s everywhere on TV, the radio, movie theaters, etc.

minnie82

Superstar
About her being awarded person of the year by Time Magazine, it’s amazing to me how obsessed everyone is with her. It’s ok to admire someone and think they’re cool, but people have definitely gone overboard with their admiration for her; she’s everywhere on TV, the radio, movie theaters, etc.
looks like she really blow up with her recent tour..in term of power..

Truthteller

Veteran
Time and Forbes are both two big jokes. In this chaotic world, there are people who are sacrificing their lives and wellbeing for the sake of others. Others are working hard on discoveries and innovations. But no, let’s make an overrated pop star Person of the Year. It’s an empty title.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Time and Forbes are both two big jokes. In this chaotic world, there are people who are sacrificing their lives and wellbeing for the sake of others. Others are working hard on discoveries and innovations. But no, let’s make an overrated pop star Person of the Year. It’s an empty title.
I walked into an Urban Outfitters the other day, and I even saw a book there titled something along the lines of "How to be more like Taylor". People should be striving to be more like Jesus.