The Illuminati in the Country Music Industry

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

BananaLaser

Veteran

Flarepath

Star
There's always been a strong thread of Christianity running through country music, yee-haw..:)

BananaLaser

Veteran
There's always been a strong thread of Christianity running through country music, yee-haw..:)

I do like old country music with Christian references in it, but I do feel like from the start the Freemasons tolerated Christianity being a prominent theme in country music to lure in good faith minded people, and then overtime time as they’ve slowly taken God out of our culture, they’re feeling more comfortable with infiltrating country music with more godless themes, to therefore corrupt the people who put their trust in the genre in the first place.

Flarepath

Star
Hmm... in this net article Naomi said she was a Christian-

But in the excerpt below she says-
naomi.jpg

So I'd speculate that some demons attached themselves to her and messed her up while she was exploring the "great" religions despite this warning-
"Thus says the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen" (Bible: Jeremiah 10:2)

M G

Established

View attachment 96979

So I'd speculate that some demons attached themselves to her and messed her up while she was exploring the "great" religions despite this warning-
1700900752626.png

M G

Established

View attachment 96979

1700901243052.png

Flarepath

Star
Incidentally, Buddhists are messed up bad, this is what Buddha said about not needing Jesus or anybody else-
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path"....
"Only the moment you reject all help are you freed"....

PS- what's the hand signals mean in the pic of the Dalai Lama and the illegal immigrant below?-
immig 3.jpg