The Illuminati in the Country Music Industry

Daze

Superstar
Nope, not even wholesome backwoods country music is safe.
Know any country songs that don't call to adultery, fornication, intoxication?

Why don't you share some of these "wholesome songs" and we can analyze the lyrics.

M G

Established
Well, they were certainly more wholesome back in the day! Gospel intertwined, Loretta Lynn songs about coal miners daughter, the Judds with "grandpa, tell me bout the good old days" and Don Williams "I believe in you" were idealist and family oriented. The stars back then wore long sleeves, long ankle dresses with lace and flowers and hair past their butt. There was NO SUCH thing as stylists, fake tans, fake boobs and high heels in country ever until late 80s or 1990s, maybe Shania era? God was discussed and praised in the south. Just look up country gospel.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Looking at old magazines of Tammy Wynette (big star in 80s) her death seems erm....predicted and sensationalized "boozy party girl" and 'good girl going bad'. Died at 55 despite being cute and successful. Lots and lots of 'early checkouts' in the industry.
Is there such thing as a 55 club?

BananaLaser

Veteran
Well, they were certainly more wholesome back in the day! Gospel intertwined, Loretta Lynn songs about coal miners daughter, the Judds with "grandpa, tell me bout the good old days" and Don Williams "I believe in you" were idealist and family oriented. The stars back then wore long sleeves, long ankle dresses with lace and flowers and hair past their butt. There was NO SUCH thing as stylists, fake tans, fake boobs and high heels in country ever until late 80s or 1990s, maybe Shania era? God was discussed and praised in the south. Just look up country gospel.
God is still mentioned in country music to this day, I'm just not sure if it's very Biblical though.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I'm old, so thinking back....Dolly Parton was part of it for decades, because she was in "9 to 5" with Jane Fonda (dad Peter Fonda old school Hollywood) and Lilly Tomlin (early 80s).Chris Kristofferson was mentioned in an MK U. beta sex kitten book (Thanks for the Memories), Elvis was mentioned too, Willy Nelson, Maybe even Hank Senior with his shady death at 30?.Johnny and June Carter b/c they are heavily promoted. The Mandrell sisters were huge and then disappeared suddenly, looked up her Wiki page says Barbara Mandrel had a "NEAR fatal auto accident on SEPT 11, 1984) thats a fishy date (they love). I think if you are even quasi famous, you are in a club? They really don't promote people who are random talents, even if their talent is phenomenal. Nope, not even wholesome backwoods country music is safe.
VC featured Dolly Parton...

The Vigilant Citizen
The Vigilant Citizen
Symbolic Pics of the Month 05/23
"In this edition of SPOTM: Dolly Parton is a one-eyed “rockstar”..

Published
4 months ago
on
May 24, 2023

"Dolly Parton is 77 years old and she’s been in the music industry for over 56 years. Despite her industry veteran status, she must still show complete compliance."
dolly1 Symbolic Pics of the Month 05/23

"This is a pic promoting Dolly Parton’s new album titled Rockstar. In 2023, she cannot be a “star” without submitting to the elite. To represent this fact, a star is strategically placed on her face to create a one-eye sign."
dolly2 Symbolic Pics of the Month 05/23

"To make sure you understand that this is not just a random eyepatch, there’s a second pic of her with one eye hidden. This time it’s a butterfly that happens to represent Monarch mind control."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Here's one beautiful Country Gospel Music...Mom's favorite...

VC featured Dolly Parton...

The Vigilant Citizen
The Vigilant Citizen
Symbolic Pics of the Month 05/23
"In this edition of SPOTM: Dolly Parton is a one-eyed “rockstar”..

Published
4 months ago
on
May 24, 2023

"Dolly Parton is 77 years old and she’s been in the music industry for over 56 years. Despite her industry veteran status, she must still show complete compliance."
dolly1 Symbolic Pics of the Month 05/23

"This is a pic promoting Dolly Parton’s new album titled Rockstar. In 2023, she cannot be a “star” without submitting to the elite. To represent this fact, a star is strategically placed on her face to create a one-eye sign."
dolly2 Symbolic Pics of the Month 05/23

"To make sure you understand that this is not just a random eyepatch, there’s a second pic of her with one eye hidden. This time it’s a butterfly that happens to represent Monarch mind control."
I recall seeing this on vigilant links.
I don't really understand why so many like her and don't see that she's one hundred percent part of the elite.
There was a scene in movie she was in called Steel Magnolias, where she plays a hairdresser, an even tells a new worker, "repeat after me: there's no such thing as natural beauty". I thought to myself, why would she send such a horrible and negative message to other women? If there's no natural beauty, why did God create us all in His image naturally? We aren't born with perfect hair in place and makeup on our faces! So what kind of message is this to send to other women? Dolly has always been this way. And her waist is so unnaturally thin. I just don't get the love for her. She's definitely part of it all.
Funny enough, in this particular movie, she also played a Christian. Pfft yeah right! She didn't seem very Christian like!

I think if you are even quasi famous, you are in a club? They really don't promote people who are random talents, even if their talent is phenomenal
I agree 100%.

To be honest i don't know much about country, so maybe someone here can educate me on this.

Over a dedade ago i read some conspiracy material that said something called "the grand old opry" was involved in all of this. I don't remember the details but it had to do with either people faking their deaths or how people are picked to be in the club.

If i remember correctly i looked it up and it was some country music thing. Does anyone know more about that?

Vmort

Star
Trance Formation of America reveal true face of Country music -- it has been created by Hivites.
If you are want to listen to real american people I would choose what real village people would sing.

every genre is heavily tainted crooked and in such a controlling environment that peopke who want to have the title of being celebrities have to sell their soul and make sacrifices in order to receive their titles... why oh why coulsnt they have done it normally without any of that? surely there is a way for entertainment to be less crooked

BananaLaser

Veteran
Trance Formation of America reveal true face of Country music -- it has been created by Hivites.
If you are want to listen to real american people I would choose what real village people would sing.
What are "Hivites"?

TofuHeart

Introduction:
Hi everyone! I decided to create this thread on the illuminati in the country music industry, because I don’t think that it’s as widely discussed compared to other genres such as pop, rap, rock, etc. Even though the illuminati isn’t as obvious within the country music industry, I believe that there are still occult references and symbolism hidden within that genre that should be exposed.

Number 1-George Strait:
George Strait has hinted at being a Christian on various occasions, so it surprised me when I heard him sing about the practice of transcendental meditation, because it is a practice of the Hindu religion. He mentions the practice of transcendental meditation, in the second verse of his popular song titled “All My Ex’s Live in Texas”. Here are the lyrics to the second verse:

I remember that old Frio River
Where I learned to swim
But it brings to mind another time
Where I wore my welcome thin
By transcendental meditation
I go there each night
But I always come back to myself
Long before daylight

The practice of transcendental meditation is contrary to the Christian faith, because the person involved in the practice is repeating a mantra as an attempt to make themself become powerful like God. When Chrisrian’s pray to God, they acknowledge that they are imperfect, and show God that they need his help in order to become more Christ-like, so that way they reach their eternal destiny, which is heaven with him.

Number 2-Kenny Chesney:
Kenny Chesney is seen making the one eye sign with a shadow, on the cover of his 8th studio album titled “When the Sun Goes Down”. The one eye sign represents the eye of Horus.

Number 3-Carrie Underwood:
In the music video for her song titled “Dirty Laundry” there are several scenes where she is standing in front of an “X”, which is the letter that represents the mark of the beast.

View attachment 88821

In the same music video there are also a couple scenes of a snake, which represents the serpent in the Garden of Eden (A.K.A satan).

View attachment 88822

Number 4-Garth Brooks:
The country singer Garth Brooks has an alter persona that is a rock singer named “Chris Gaines”. MK Ultra is a method of torture used on individuals to create multiple personalities within them, that can be triggered at any time by the will of the handler. He released one album under the name “Chris Gaines” titled “Garth Brooks in…the Life of Chris Gaines”. Aside from the alter persona aspect of this, he is also making the one eye sign on the album cover. This detail might be a little reaching, but the hair around his left eye is even making a triangle-like shape.

Conclusion:
Those are just some examples that I cooked up, about the illuminati being present within the country music industry. I would love to hear the examples that y’all may have in mind, and/or any other kind of thoughts that y’all may have on this topic!