The New Left and Feminism - A Right Winge

Lyfe

Star
I can definetly see such sentiment comes from a place of hurt and pain, but feminism initially arose during a time when where there was certainly more men fulfilling these roles you speak of then there is today.

justjess

Superstar
I can definetly see such sentiment comes from a place of hurt and pain, but feminism initially arose during a time when where there was certainly more men fulfilling these roles you speak of then there is today.
According to legend. According to what actually happened if that were the case women would have never signed up for it. Men with wives who had girlfriends and spent all their free time out of the house, drinking, with friends, not helping with the kids etc etc were just as common then as they are now - people just didn’t talk about it and were less likely to divorce because of it since being single wasn’t really a viable option for a woman.

Lyfe

Star
According to legend. According to what actually happened if that were the case women would have never signed up for it. Men with wives who had girlfriends and spent all their free time out of the house, drinking, with friends, not helping with the kids etc etc were just as common then as they are now - people just didn’t talk about it and were less likely to divorce because of it since being single wasn’t really a viable option for a woman.
So ultimately the feminist movement and influence helped women and helped men better fill their role to them?

justjess

Superstar
So ultimately the feminist movement and influence helped women and helped men better fill their role to them?
It gave women options which did in fact help them. Do you know what happened to women who didn’t have a man they could count on for whatever reason prior to feminism? Do you know how many women were beaten senseless with no means of escape? Driven to abject poverty? Killed? Raped?

if men hadn’t failed in their responsibilities women would not have fought to be allowed to be responsible for themselves. That’s the bottom line.

anyway you guys are always missing the forest for the trees.. the industrial revolution did more to destroy traditional families then feminism by a factor of thousands. You just misattribute blame because it’s easier to do so.

Lyfe

Star
It gave women options which did in fact help them. Do you know what happened to women who didn’t have a man they could count on for whatever reason prior to feminism? Do you know how many women were beaten senseless with no means of escape? Driven to abject poverty? Killed? Raped?

if men hadn’t failed in their responsibilities women would not have fought to be allowed to be responsible for themselves. That’s the bottom line.

anyway you guys are always missing the forest for the trees.. the industrial revolution did more to destroy traditional families then feminism by a factor of thousands. You just misattribute blame because it’s easier to do so.
Feminism got women better oppurtunites in the workforce and gave them positions previously held by men. There opinions and views are definetly taken more seriously than before.

It doesnt help men and women in relationships though. It certainly doesnt help any children entering the picture. It cant and men will continue to fail their responsibilites to women even moreso, because of this. There is masculine energy and feminine energy and when you confuse these two dynamics in a society it effects everything.... Men are conditioned by feminist social engineering. They will never be able to fulfill the roles you want them to and the cycle will worsen and continue.

manama

Star
It doesnt help men and women in relationships though. It certainly doesnt help any children entering the picture. It cant and men will continue to fail their responsibilites to women even moreso, because of this. There is masculine energy and feminine energy and when you confuse these two dynamics in a society it effects everything.... Men are conditioned by feminist social engineering. They will never be able to fulfill the roles you want them to and the cycle will worsen and continue.
With an opinion like that, one should not be getting into relationships in the first place LOL masculine energy.

manama

Star
This. I live in a place where people bragged about low divorce rates and now that divorces are rising they are blaming feminism for breaking houses.
But the actual reason divorce rates were low were because most women were uneducated, married young and were unable to have any jobs. By the time they even got to know who they married properly, they already had children so even if the man turned out to be abusive she had nowhere else to go because if he kicks her out then she wouldn't be able to work and support her children so women stayed in absolute horrifying marriage.
They couldn't even go back to parents' houses because parents would say that a married woman should only leave her husband's house permanently via death and that is to enter the grave.

Now divorce rates are rising because women are learning about rights, more women are going towards education and jobs. So they don't have to fear that they will have nowhere to go if their shitty husbands kicked them out. So, those who think this way when end up in abusive or unhappy marriages obviously get divorced.

People are calling it "Feminism breaking houses" but this is actually "Feminism creating humans out of what were once mindless sex and breeding dolls that part-timed as punching bags".

justjess

Superstar
Feminism got women better oppurtunites in the workforce and gave them positions previously held by men. There opinions and views are definetly taken more seriously than before.

Men were failing in their roles way before women asked for the “privilege” of being allowed to work and financially care for themselves. Do you honestly think anyone would want that if it wasn’t necessary? Come on be realistic.

With great power comes great responsibility - if you fail on the later expect to lose some of the former. That’s life. You guys were handed the keys to the kingdom and fucked it up yourselves and now want to blame women lol.

as I’ve said one million times on this site (and been ignored each time) look more closely at the Industrial revolution - that’s the real culprit of the changes and issues that bother you. Not women asking to be able to have a job cuz the men who are supposed to be caring for them aren’t.

justjess

Superstar
This. I live in a place where people bragged about low divorce rates and now that divorces are rising they are blaming feminism for breaking houses.
But the actual reason divorce rates were low were because most women were uneducated, married young and were unable to have any jobs. By the time they even got to know who they married properly, they already had children so even if the man turned out to be abusive she had nowhere else to go because if he kicks her out then she wouldn't be able to work and support her children so women stayed in absolute horrifying marriage.
They couldn't even go back to parents' houses because parents would say that a married woman should only leave her husband's house permanently via death and that is to enter the grave.

Now divorce rates are rising because women are learning about rights, more women are going towards education and jobs. So they don't have to fear that they will have nowhere to go if their shitty husbands kicked them out. So, those who think this way when end up in abusive or unhappy marriages obviously get divorced.

People are calling it "Feminism breaking houses" but this is actually "Feminism creating humans out of what were once mindless sex and breeding dolls that part-timed as punching bags".
My grandfather died leaving my grandma with five small children to raise during a time when women couldn’t hold meaningful work. She came from an immigrant family to boot so working period was unacceptable and she didn’t have the skills or ability to do so if she even wanted. She raised those kids in abject poverty and lived in poverty herself to the day she died. My grandpa wasn’t a shitty guy or husband he just had the misfortune of dying young and that misfortune was a plague upon his wife and children for decades after. Thank god for feminism and women’s rights that her daughter and granddaughters will never be faced with that situation or a similar one.

my husband now tells me to quit my job and stay home. I absolutely refuse. I will lower my hours significantly but I will never leave the workforce. Once you leave it is almost impossible to get back to anything resembling a sustaining wage and I will not leave myself open to suffering the same fate as my grandmother if tragedy of any sort (death, divorce, abuse, addiction, infidelity) ever falls at my own doorway. No thanks.

morita

Veteran
Im starting to think feminists are the true sexists
you spent the last few posts saying these single mothers could only pair up with deadbeat losers, by making that statement you're admitting those represent the majority of men. You kinda played yourself here...

Lyfe

Star
The entire feminist movement was a psychology operation to begin with just like black lives matter. It was never meant to help society despite the seemingly benevolent visage. These movements are meant to destroy society. We cant even begin to understand the long term psychological effects of feminist social engineering, but lets look at how many single mothers and fatherless children we have today. How many unhappy people there are today. Dysfunctional families.. You guys celebrate your own demise and destruction unfortunately....

justjess

Superstar
The entire feminist movement was a psychology operation to begin with just like black lives matter. It was never meant to help society despite the seemingly benevolent visage. These movements are meant to destroy society. We cant even begin to understand the long term psychological effects of feminist social engineering, but lets look at how many single mothers and fatherless children we have today. How many unhappy people there are today. You guys celebrate your own demise and destruction unfortunately....
Again you’ve got it wrong... that was all the fault of the industrial revolution and they gave you feminism as a scapegoat. Women wouldn’t have got on board with it if men weren’t failing on their end period. Missing forest for trees.

manama

Star
my husband now tells me to quit my job and stay home. I absolutely refuse. I will lower my hours significantly but I will never leave the workforce. Once you leave it is almost impossible to get back to anything resembling a sustaining wage and I will not leave myself open to suffering the same fate as my grandmother if tragedy of any sort (death, divorce, abuse, addiction, infidelity) ever falls at my own doorway. No thanks.
This is very true and very smart. I got in contact with my childhood friends who are the same age as me last year after around 9-10 years of no contact.
My mother used to be their tutor and she would always treat them as her own daughters and was always worried about their education since their parents were more on the "living on pay check to paycheck" type which is not wrong except they would waste huge amounts of money on parties and what not. But because the girls were around so many other children in the area who were all aiming to be something, they also had the drive of wanting to have strong careers.

I talked to them last and year and asked what they were doing now and all of them didn't study further than highschool and were now getting married. This was very disappointing to me so I asked why because after all they are around 19-22 years of age and they said that they were going to be stay at home wives anyway so didn't feel like wasting time.
One even said she almost applied to university but both her mother and her mother in law said "my son is working so what is the point?" and she agreed.

I don't understand that mindset at all. What if the husband loses his job, what if he dies, what if he leaves or what if he is so ill he is no longer able to work? What if he works but the money is no longer enough to sustain both of them and their future children or what if they are struck with a tragedy like losing a house, debt and so on?? I will never understand why would someone deliberately choose to make themselves so vulnerable that even the slightest up and downs in life could absolutely destroy them in the matter of seconds.

morita

Veteran
hopefully your husband doesn't leave you for the next hot thing when you're old.

Lyfe

Star
Again you’ve got it wrong... that was all the fault of the industrial revolution and they gave you feminism as a scapegoat. Women wouldn’t have got on board with it if men weren’t failing on their end period. Missing forest for trees.
...well whatever you considered to be failure back then just wait. It will take failure to a whole new level.

morita

Veteran
This is very true and very smart. I got in contact with my childhood friends who are the same age as me last year after around 9-10 years of no contact.
My mother used to be their tutor and she would always treat them as her own daughters and was always worried about their education since their parents were more on the "living on pay check to paycheck" type which is not wrong except they would waste huge amounts of money on parties and what not. But because the girls were around so many other children in the area who were all aiming to be something, they also had the drive of wanting to have strong careers.

I talked to them last and year and asked what they were doing now and all of them didn't study further than highschool and were now getting married. This was very disappointing to me so I asked why because after all they are around 19-22 years of age and they said that they were going to be stay at home wives anyway so didn't feel like wasting time.
One even said she almost applied to university but both her mother and her mother in law said "my son is working so what is the point?" and she agreed.

I don't understand that mindset at all. What if the husband loses his job, what if he dies, what if he leaves or what if he is so ill he is no longer able to work? What if he works but the money is no longer enough to sustain both of them and their future children or what if they are struck with a tragedy like losing a house, debt and so on?? I will never understand why would someone deliberately choose to make themselves so vulnerable that even the slightest up and downs in life could absolutely destroy them in the matter of seconds.
It's socialization. Young girls aren't brought up to seek independance or be self-sustaining. Apparently it's not "feminine"...I never believed there was such thing as "masucline vs feminine energy". The women I know are just as capable as the men, if not more.

Lyfe

Star
Since when is feminism causing men to be meth heads, drug addicts, abusers, dead beat fathers, gamblers and alcoholics and so on. Because the last time i checked, those things are more responsible for society being destroyed than women getting jobs.
Broken families

Lyfe

Star
...and yes feminism was meant to undermine the family unit, because the elite know that every healthy and functioning society begins with the strength and unity and health of the family despite ypu guys denying it.

justjess

Superstar
hopefully your husband doesn't leave you for the next hot thing when you're old.
Your a real sweet person aren’t you? Not sure why he’d do that as we’ve been together since we are kids. But I am fully aware anything is possible and ensure I have my own career to fall back on in the event that happens. That was kinda the whole point of my post wasn’t it?