Travis Scott's satanic ritual with 5G and Vaccine

elsbet

Superstar
I'm not buying it. Anyone whos been to a general admission concert knows how dangerous they are. Broken bones, and people being trampled on isn't uncommon. To say all these are "offerings" is ludicrous in my eyes. People know the dangers of being in crowds like that.
Whether something is an "offering"-- that is, intended to create negative energy-- has absolutely nothing to do with people's knowledge of the danger in crowds.

Nothing at all.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Whether something is an "offering"-- that is, intended to create negative energy-- has absolutely nothing to do with people's knowledge of the danger in crowds.

Nothing at all.
You said it all yourself. The whole idea of an " offering" comes down to "intent" or "will". You're claiming the whole thing was intentional, and I'm claiming its a product of the concert setting itself.

Bubbajay

Veteran
True... good point.

*To be fair, and iirc-- people have been trampled at a Pantera concert before-- it was hardly encouraged though.
I seen Pantera with White Zombie back in 1998 or 1999 I believe, anyway the whole thing was a powder keg waiting to blow. The only thing that happened was busted faces and bloody noses. People from the rear always try and push forward to get closer to the stage.

Mini Contini

Established
These satanic (c)rappers don’t have a freaking soul. See you on the other side may imply the victims had their souls removed through the vaccine that made it possible to target them. This is just a thought.
I don’t know Tranves Tites music, and I don’t care to know it. It’s most likely no music anyways, it can only r*pe your ears.

Bubbajay

Veteran

elsbet

Superstar
You said it all yourself. The whole idea of an " offering" comes down to "intent" or "will". You're claiming the whole thing was intentional, and I'm claiming its a product of the concert setting itself.
I said it is a distinct possibility-- snd it is-- it was more about clarifying terminology.

You said the audience knew what they were getting into. No one forced them to attend... so are you saying they deserved it?

Sure sounds that way.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I said it is a distinct possibility-- snd it is-- it was more about clarifying terminology.

You said the audience knew what they were getting into. No one forced them to attend... so are you saying they deserved it?

Sure sounds that way.
No it doesn't sound that way. Someone deserving death, and knowing the consequences of 50,000 people packed into a sardine can are two different things.

Maldarker

Star
The victims were crushed by others in the audience. How is this an intentional event or a sacrifice? If people think so low of the music celebs that the culture creators throw at em, why do they still talk about them if they think they're satanic? Why not just ignore them so they will all go away? Sadly this stuff will help this guys career in the end.
They say that people where getting jabbed by some one or some ones with needles in the crowd this caused the panic.

Bubbajay

Veteran
They say that people where getting jabbed by some one or some ones with needles in the crowd this caused the panic.
Yeah that's what I read, but they claimed the cause of death so far is them getting crushed in the crowd. Things could change though.

Journeyman

Established
I'm curious, can you explain how these words equal these numbers?
I should preface this answer by saying I'm no expert! I have just been observing this for long enough by now to realise that the gematria is important to TPTB. At its most basic it's simply assigning each letter a numerical value and seeing what the complete word then totals.

This page on Derek Tibburi's Gematrinator site has a basic explanation:

If you then try some words in the caclulator it could be quite an eye opener. For me at least it's made me look closer at English as a tool of TPTB. I don't think it's an accident of history that it's become the lingua franca of the West and much of the globe. The book by Zach Hubbard that he links to isn't one I've read but it does look like it could be a good read.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Being old enough to remember well the advancement of the internet and the toll it takes on some peoples minds is truly something to behold. Feeding your mind with nothing but "satanic sacrifice" conspiracies can cause major paranoia. I question everyone who thinks everything is planned and some sort of a conspiracy. Now days it seems nothing can happen without someone blaming it on the "illuminati".

There's no comparing the mental health of people now compared to 20 or 30 years ago, because of the internet, and that right there may be the biggest conspiracy of them all. People can't even tell what's true or an illusion anymore. It falls right into line with the occult concept of blurring the line between reality and illusion.

Twice&I

Established
Never was a fan of his music it was always terrible imo. For the people who listen to his music it should come as to no shock.