Trumped

Why do you keep editing your posts after they have been responded to? Do you read them back and realise they are a bit naff?

You mowed TWO yards,!?!?....brilliant, how much for each?
89658128-C661-4342-B66E-20AC434D2301.jpeg

Lol who goes online and brags about mowing lawns?

The Zone

Star
lol, the point is i have a rich, full life where i get outside and work my garden and mow mine and my neighbors yard.
Why do you keep editing your posts after they have been responded to? Do you read them back and realise they are a bit naff?

You mowed TWO yards,!?!....brilliant, how much for each?
why do you keep reading my posts over and over and troll to get me back? get a life. get outside and mow your neighbors yard like i did and breath the fresh air. quit with the hate already and trying to continue your obsession.
noun

1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"
    • an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
      plural noun: obsessions
      "he was in the grip of an obsession he was powerless to resist"synonyms:fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze, hobbyhorse;
you just cannot get over the fact that someone will not react to every childish post. i am on the deck viewing the sunshine and beautiful green trees and a goregeous field. you are playing atta-boy wid you brutha trying to illicit a response. perhaps, you should read the forum rules again before another warning comes your way. read this. you are obsessed. you hold grudges. you cannot let go. you continue conversations past in every thread you go to. you have hang ups with posters and simply cannot move on. just go back and look at all the childish crap you posted above to try and continue the fight in your minds eye. serioulsy, go watch some videos or something. get a life. live. or just troll some more.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
lol, the point is i have a rich, full life where i get outside and work my garden and mow mine and my neighbors yard.

why do you keep reading my posts over and over and troll to get me back? get a life. get outside and mow your neighbors yard like i did and breath the fresh air. quit with the hate already and trying to continue your obsession.
noun

1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"
    • an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
      plural noun: obsessions
      "he was in the grip of an obsession he was powerless to resist"synonyms:fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze, hobbyhorse;
you just cannot get over the fact that someone will not react to every childish post. i am on the deck viewing the sunshine and beautiful green trees and a goregeous field. you are playing atta-boy wid you brutha trying to illicit a response. perhaps, you should read the forum rules again before another warning comes your way. read this. you are obsessed. you hold grudges. you cannot let go. you continue conversations past in every thread you go to. you have hang ups with posters and simply cannot move on. just go back and look at all the childish crap you posted above to try and continue the fight in your minds eye. serioulsy, go watch some videos or something. get a life. live.
I'm unable to get a life...my lawnmower is broken...any other tips?

The Zone

Star
therapy would be a good start. you can lie back and tell them how important you are and how there is this certain poster and trump which you just cannot leave alone on the vc message board. tell them how many posts you make once they are seemingly out of the conversation to troll them back.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
so you think Trump was magically placed yet deny the existence of a deep state. wow, you have all the answers. we can all go home now. now trump is a KGB puppet... LMAO. You are so damned clueless and in denail of anything the MSM does not tell you. Trump is destroying American institutions, huh, LMAO. He is building them up, Captain Clueless. You do realize you want globalism don't you....Russia has to fall for that to happen as does the US. They are the last two countries standing in its way. Then everyone can think like you and the merry MSM will never be torn down as you say, You defend the media at every turn and beg for one world thought.
I don't have all the answers but I sure as heck am not constantly labeling people here because of what they say, as you do. Trump was placed there by forces that are not necessarily concentrated in the US imo, so the deep state theory is out the window due to that.

I never said he was a KGB puppet Mr. Bad-Reading-Comprehension, as the KGB no longer exists under that name. But Putin is an ex-KGB agent, so he knows how to manipulate people as weak-minded and corrupt as Trump.

And Trump is there to help destroy your institutions by polarization. You will just have to wait and see what happens when he realizes that he is going down.

His tariffs are stealth taxes, and he contributes to the impoverishment of your nation by giving tax cuts to the rich, which they keep in their pockets instead of increasing wages. Corporate profit is at an all-time high thanks to Trump, and regular workers get screwed. Economic collapse is closer than ever.

Russia is not your nation's friend, they use your president to increase their own power by weakening western alliances. But I don't expect someone as blind as you to see that.

And I am totally against "one-world thought" as you put it, seems like you suffer from some sort of paranoia about "lefty globalists" on this board.

The Zone

Star
i am simply trying to show some on the left that they in some ways usher in more globalization with their choices. russia using trump is majorly unproven, plus why must the us and russia always be at odds. the military industrial complex types and those who make money from war want the two countries to go at it. like it or not, despite the issues with each country they truly are the only thing keeping the world from going in on full fledged global and one world rule due to their power. as you said, wait and see. i will not call you blind even though i think you are to many things. all you have is speculation just like anyone else. trump is simply holding up the train that was roaring down the tracks. they will more than likely find a way to get past the problem and we will revisit things when we are all controlled and watched in everyday life, every move logged.

Helioform

Star
the military industrial complex types and those who make money from war want the two countries to go at it.
If there is ever a war with Russia, it will end in MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), as the world will turn into a nuclear wasteland. The MIC certainly doesn't want that.

despite the issues with each country they truly are the only thing keeping the world from going in on full fledged global and one world rule due to their power.
It'll still be a multi-polar world for a long while, because you have China which is becoming quite strong also. I frankly don't see the world ever forming into a one-world government. Not anytime soon anyway. Right now corporations are the ones forming this invisible NWO, and it seems that governments forming into one is like a red herring for the moment.