what is the genuine point of this site?

once again no ones answered this so what is the point of this forum if all of yous are egoistical twats who wont take critique the mature way and resort to insults and name calling like wittle offended school kidz also eat ze bed bugz guyz

Zakat

Star
This site is a distraction of sorts. You feel in touch with the rest of the world. Suits me, since I don't speak to nobody in this African country, at least I can pretend to have some kind of relationship with others here.

Daze

Superstar
What is that image a reference to?
If memory serves its from an old movie. I forget the name, Psycho?

Its about a guy who has a thing for his mother and kills everyone who stays at their hotel. Never seen it but allegedly an American classic.

This site is a distraction of sorts. You feel in touch with the rest of the world. Suits me, since I don't speak to nobody in this African country, at least I can pretend to have some kind of relationship with others here.
ahh ok but how come every other user tells me off for something? even like my wording lmao sorry they felt offended by me asking basic question but hey ho cant appease them all. also uk is shit country also sooo yeah

What is it about this forum site, that you aren’t a huge fan of?
i dont know maybe the fact that people on here are as judgemental as those on reddit... idfk people just suck these days. its harder to actually find people to genuinely connect to both online snd irl becaude many people are already online or so much of it has to be done via social media like staying in touch and maybe not actually getting to spend one to one time in person conpared to how it used to be

It depends on the person posting, too. Some come on here to just argue and feel they are right about everything, then when you call them out on it, they say they didn't do it and turn it on you, had this happen recently with someone I found was nice just a couple of months ago, then realized they just love to argue with everyone in majority of their posts. I put them on ignore recently.
Mostly this site is supposed to be for the truth and people exposing it, but on the other hand, I see alot of black and white points of views and alot of shoving certain things down people's throats, forcing them to believe in these things.
Again, really depends on the person.