what is the genuine point of this site?

It depends on the person posting, too. Some come on here to just argue and feel they are right about everything, then when you call them out on it, they say they didn't do it and turn it on you, had this happen recently with someone I found was nice just a couple of months ago, then realized they just love to argue with everyone in majority of their posts. I put them on ignore recently.
Mostly this site is supposed to be for the truth and people exposing it, but on the other hand, I see alot of black and white points of views and alot of shoving certain things down people's throats, forcing them to believe in these things.
Again, really depends on the person.
thanks for being nice again... all i asked was simple questions but it seems like those sre forbidden on here if ee dare to critique any website forum or subreddit page we get shitted on for it

redqueen

Superstar
it's a place where like minded Peoples are able share Truth
,opinions on that Truth and theories on topics that seem to
taboo to speak about elsewhere
where We're meant to feel We can have civil conversations
and debates amongst each other

unfortunately Ya do have Peoples who go out of their way
to cause trouble on every site this ones not immune and
with them Ya just have to try ignoring the best Ya can and
there is the ignore/block option for that reason

I do Believe sometimes it's simple misunderstanding as
with written responses Ya cannot relay the inflection/emotion
behind the wording being used
the way I may read it,is not the way Ya may have intended it
sometimes it's plain as day what exactly is being said

I do find there is still a lot of division,even on a site where
We Know that the divisions We're arguing over are designed
to do exactly that
yet We still allow for them to separate Us

for me I try to stay out of those topics I Know cause division or
where there is a lot of arguments happening as that's not what
I'm here for

Todd

Star
I use this site to play devil's advocate, when I'm seeking truth on subjects myself. It's like my spiritual R&D environment. I can debate/argue with people I don't know and who don't know me, and see how well I can defend what I believe or maybe get information and ideas that help me determine what I think I believe might not be really true. (Talking mostly doctrine and theology here)

I'm a virtual person here...no real relationships with anybody here. Yet I know I will get passionate and sometime knowledgable responses to the ideas I'm debating. I don't really care if people here think I'm off my rocker, or even call me heretical or whatever else non-sense names I've been called by religious folk here. I don't often want to take the same risk, feeling out different doctrines or theology with people in the real world I live, labor and worship with on an everyday basis.

Now once I've come to peace with my stance on an issue, I have no problem sharing what i believe with real people regardless of how controversial or against the grain it is.

it's a place where like minded Peoples are able share Truth
,opinions on that Truth and theories on topics that seem to
taboo to speak about elsewhere
where We're meant to feel We can have civil conversations
and debates amongst each other

unfortunately Ya do have Peoples who go out of their way
to cause trouble on every site this ones not immune and
with them Ya just have to try ignoring the best Ya can and
there is the ignore/block option for that reason

I do Believe sometimes it's simple misunderstanding as
with written responses Ya cannot relay the inflection/emotion
behind the wording being used
the way I may read it,is not the way Ya may have intended it
sometimes it's plain as day what exactly is being said

I do find there is still a lot of division,even on a site where
We Know that the divisions We're arguing over are designed
to do exactly that
yet We still allow for them to separate Us

for me I try to stay out of those topics I Know cause division or
where there is a lot of arguments happening as that's not what
I'm here for
thanks for your input i was just wondering what others peoples experiences and uses of this site were cause as i said i have no clue what its about anymore but then again i wonder that for most sites what the actual point of them is

I use this site to play devil's advocate, when I'm seeking truth on subjects myself. It's like my spiritual R&D environment. I can debate/argue with people I don't know and who don't know me, and see how well I can defend what I believe or maybe get information and ideas that help me determine what I think I believe might not be really true. (Talking mostly doctrine and theology here)

I'm a virtual person here...no real relationships with anybody here. Yet I know I will get passionate and sometime knowledgable responses to the ideas I'm debating. I don't really care if people here think I'm off my rocker, or even call me heretical or whatever else non-sense names I've been called by religious folk here. I don't often want to take the same risk, feeling out different doctrines or theology with people in the real world I live, labor and worship with on an everyday basis.

Now once I've come to peace with my stance on an issue, I have no problem sharing what i believe with real people regardless of how controversial or against the grain it is.
exactly and thats a nice way if putting it too! the thing is i dont get when users might reply with why do you sound so xyz emotion? bruh its text ppl literally cannot analyse someones mood nor emotions based on text alone nor should they judge anyone for saying it like it is sometimes we are wrong and no one is truly right about anything so why do some users on here seem to think that other perspectives should be shut down and cancel the user?

i know but we are swayed into using it bc so much of the internet is relied on especially for work and school there just is no way of escaping it ofc it isnt all that bad but much of it really can be quite awful on websites
That's sad when we feel forced to use it. It's like being a kid at school and not having a computer like everyone else does, and the teacher practically forces the kids to use a comp for everything. Gets overwhelming

sometimes i just want to lock the whole internet up so people would hsbe to rely on each other again... i miss connecting with others irl so much has become about trying to be somebody with certain amount of popularity or wealth and i just dont care for those aspects anymore

wealth is a stupid concept and no one is actually popular its just an other concept that society has been buying into

Stucky

Star
i would like to know
Not so much about the site itself but i think a lot of the users come here because they're lonely and are just looking for some like minded people to share ideas and observations with.

Unfortunately there's some cyber bullying of sorts that goes on and it puts people off (naturally) and if im being honest events of the last couple of weeks have killed the site a little.

Edit; I agree in part with what Todd says about being a "virtual person" but at the same time we need to realise that behind these virtual names are real people some of whom are having real problems....yet we never stop to enquire...

Last edited:
and if im being honest events of the last couple of weeks have killed the site a little
Oh yes, this has caused many issues. Seems there's not nearly as many people on, lately. So many are even just coming on here briefly, then leaving again. These events have torn apart the forum and dividing so many. Things weren't so great in the summer, either.

lal golapi

Rookie
Truly speaking, the purpose is to fuck people's mind for some unknown petty gain that I haven't been able to figure out yet.

Not so much about the site itself but i think a lot of the users come here because they're lonely and are just looking for some like minded people to share ideas and observations with.

Unfortunately there's some cyber bullying of sorts that goes on and it puts people off (naturally) and if im being honest events of the last couple of weeks have killed the site a little.

Edit; I agree in part with what Todd says about being a "virtual person" but at the same time we need to realise that behind these virtual names are real people some of whom are having real problems....yet we never stop to enquire...
thanks very much for your comment and input and yes i agree its like if ppl cant be civil online then how are they like in person? yikes some ppl just so unaware of how someone might actually be feeling bc its just text on screen yknow? im gonna say that even if we try to defend ourselves online it never does anything bc if anything other users will start joining in on the berating train like they just dont care for what u have to say and make u feel invalidated and the worse is feeling excluded from the discussions trust me i have been there many times in my life it just fckn sucks to feel like u dont matter so much or what u say doesnt matter or the fact that ur a person with feelings and opinions that dont matter

then there is the whole making assumptions or analysing thing that people do online like sometimes comment is just a comment if they were to say someone sounded aggressive its bc they were trying to get their point across and no one was listening or even disregarding it altogether. this is why i say society is ina shitehole enough as it is but with social media its limiting peoples abilities to accept more than one narratives or perspectives even conversations feel duller than watching paint dry bc ppl dont want to be wrong or they dont want to be critiqued they just want to be right and to be validated

also for a lot of us it might actually be more difficult to genuinely find connections both online and in real life deoending on our past experiences so basing our online experiences doesnt help us to actually feel included in anything if anything its saying that society has to have it their way all the time someone elses way is not for everyone but people dont know when to not be raving or raging about things bc society has been conditioned so much into reacting even using harsh words online

so much about the media and the platforms triggers lots of dramas and negativity bc ppl dont have to stop and think about the other person being an actual person its just a screen not a face they are talking too

it just goes to show how these sites that enable it the devices that enable it its no good for society anymore, it was a goodc concept turned bad much like reddit, twatter, dumblr, pisscord etc they all had good premise but the executioni was very shitty

its kind of ironic how there isnt much doing about the bullying nitpicking and general nastiness of some internet users, im nice if someone is nice to me but if ppl on here and other sites just going to shit on someone its their issue not ours so im barely using these platforms as it is only if im absolutely stinking bored of just browsing these sites and then being too timid to actually post shit but i thought this site would be different, i guess not. its like high school but worse because its not face to face its done on screens

why people online gang up on one another all bc of differing views, opinions or comments they simply didnt like i dont know its tiring, so many platforms are off putting bc of the way users get mistreated and it just aint right, thought ppl wouod be past that behaviour if they left school but it turns out they still that way when they come online and its quite childish as the insults are generally overused as it is as in the word troll etc? b o r i n g. if thats all ppl gonna call someone for saying smth different to them then i dont have hope in society anymore.

its like users want to have the hollier than thou attitude when trying to make dramas they are the best and aint no one going to ever look down on that persons views bc they have so much righteousness to their opinions... but what is pissing me off about these websites is it dont take much at all to merely upset or ruffle a few feathers nowadays

for example in a youtube livestream on a football club i merely stated that xyz player would not sign for xyz club as it was a common sense fact i thought of, the ppl on the livestream chat called me all sorts of horrid things like troll, hater and the likes all bc i didnt agree that xyz player would sign for their club so naturally i was booted of the livestream by the mods and so many other instances online where i just felt so unwelcomed to this site or often misjudged for my wordings at least i have found some really nice users on here now but it didnt seem that way at first and yes the negative wordings on websites that people use can make someone feel like offing themselves but i dont get what is wrong with using forums to be off topic?

if users on here were mad at me for merely "venting" "whining" as one user put it then sorry but they dont know what the meaning of general discussions are for. so many platforms lose their value and they really add no value anyway as we are just soaves to these websites nowadays