Who do Muslims really worship?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
May Allah guide you to the right path. You are not helping though by sharing lies against Allah.

16:116 "And do not say about what your tongues assert of untruth, "This is lawful and this is unlawful," to invent falsehood about Allah. Indeed, those who invent falsehood about Allah will not succeed."
16:117 "[It is but] a brief enjoyment, and they will have a painful punishment. "

Keep on misinforming and I will keep on commenting ;)
have you even tried working out my codes....??

your just a typical brainwashed muslim...

have you even tried working out my codes....??

your just a typical brainwashed muslim...
Are you talking about the nonsens that you keep in sharing ?

If you mean by " a typical brainwashed muslim " somebody who is not "illuminated" and doesn't invent stuff and claim that it comes from Allah, than I certainly and proudly am.

I am glad that because you failed to answer my points and to prove any of your claims You started attacking me. I don't have any problem with turning this thread into a 1-on-1 conversation.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Are you talking about the nonsens that you keep in sharing ?

If you mean by " a typical brainwashed muslim " somebody who is not "illuminated" and doesn't invent stuff and claim that it comes from Allah, than I certainly and proudly am.

I am glad that because you failed to answer my points and to prove any of your claims You started attacking me. I don't have any problem with turning this thread into a 1-on-1 conversation.

Waste of time....

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Russian War Decoded...

RUSSIA

9 9 1 1 9 1

PUTIN

7 3 2 9 5

UKRAINE

21 11 + E/5 = 37 =74

r =18 ain=18

8874 2

KIEV

11 9 5 5

Looks like im the chosen one again :)

TokiEl

Superstar
Muslims really worship the god of this age... or if you will the allah of this age.

2 Cor 4 3And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Daze

Superstar
May Allah guide you to the right path. You are not helping though by sharing lies against Allah.

16:116 "And do not say about what your tongues assert of untruth, "This is lawful and this is unlawful," to invent falsehood about Allah. Indeed, those who invent falsehood about Allah will not succeed."
16:117 "[It is but] a brief enjoyment, and they will have a painful punishment. "

The thread in itself is ridiculous. There are nearly 2 billion Muslims on the planet. 1 in 4 humans claim Islam. Its alot like flat earth. It attempts to push a narrative that the majority already knows is false.

Yet you will find many mushriks, munafiqs and atheists in this thread agreeing with the OP. Should tell you all you need to know really.

We know the final destination. All those who divert from the path of Allah will be dealt with by the Almighty himself.

The thread in itself is ridiculous. There are nearly 2 billion Muslims on the planet. 1 in 4 humans claim Islam. Its alot like flat earth. It attempts to push a narrative that the majority already knows is false.

Yet you will find many mushriks, munafiqs and atheists in this thread agreeing with the OP. Should tell you all you need to know really.

We know the final destination. All those who divert from the path of Allah will be dealt with by the Almighty himself.
He think that Muslims worship him personally doesn’t he? Isn’t that the point of this thread?

Daze

Superstar
He think that Muslims worship him personally doesn’t he? Isn’t that the point of this thread?
Personally i think he has demon problems, or mental issues. The 2 can often coincide. God alone knows what his damage is.

No one can help him until he seeks it himself.

Personally i think he has demon problems, or mental issues. The 2 can often coincide. God alone knows what his damage is.

No one can help him until he seeks it himself.
The user Shankara gave him a lot of helpful counsel from his own experience. Also he’s said his father is trying to get him help. Unfortunately its true, you can only be helped and heal if you want it. He thinks he’s solving codes everywhere and they all glorify him personally. A sort of ego centrism. And he thinks he’s the only one chosen to see the codes. I hope he gets help too.

usually mental disturbances in our day, if you go to a hospital, you’ll find it’s caused by drug use and sexual hyperactivity/fixation/abuse. Mohammed if either of those are you, I’d suggest stopping and seeing if you heal

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The user Shankara gave him a lot of helpful counsel from his own experience. Also he’s said his father is trying to get him help. Unfortunately its true, you can only be helped and heal if you want it. He thinks he’s solving codes everywhere and they all glorify him personally. A sort of ego centrism. And he thinks he’s the only one chosen to see the codes. I hope he gets help too.

usually mental disturbances in our day, if you go to a hospital, you’ll find it’s caused by drug use and sexual hyperactivity/fixation/abuse. Mohammed if either of those are you, I’d suggest stopping and seeing if you heal
dont worry... i know what im doing..

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Yeah, but nobody else does. You've made so many leaps of logic, your point is lost.
my so called leaps of logic...is dot connecting...everything is linked and associated with everything else.

i thought you would have known that by now?