Why aren't all women feminists?

Aero

Superstar
However, a man is always expected to do whatever it takes to protect a woman, including risking his life to protect her.
Not to interject, but yeah, this rarely happens anymore.

I see women out there getting bullied constantly. It's like you are another one who makes light of the abuse and apparently never heard of jealousy. So let me explain something to you, most of these clown ass dudes out there ain't protecting shit. Unless you think cosplaying clowns provide protection.

Remember the "Fyre Festival"? It was an event organized by a group of men (douchebags). Which basically left a bunch of girls stranded on an island with literally no protection at all. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't remember a single one of those dudes hanging around to make sure everyone was safe. Instead, they were the first ones to dip out.

justjess

Superstar
You love running your mouth but can't take it. You're gonna go on pussy mode and report me like the time I made that sarcastic comment abt your presumed husband being broke and ugly?(of course idk and don't care if he is, my comment was sarcastic). It's pretty clear you're not a tough cookie, karen. So why even bother trying.
Lmao. Your a funny one. You come after ME out of nowhere when we aren’t even having a conversation by digging up an old post and going out of your way to insult me. Now you want to act like a victim? For the record - Numerous people reported you before I even saw the comment. Your a bully. God only knows why. I certainly don’t.

Let me put it this way, I'd much rather have a wife who's determined to be a loving wife, mother and home-maker, than a woman who thinks she's supposed to have a career of her own.
Some of my schoolmates were real tearaways with psychological issues because their mothers were out at work all day and the kids hated going back to a cold empty house after school.

So you do want a slave then, a subordinate woman who is there to serve you sexually, to cook clean and breed. If you don't want your kids home alone you become the domestic and your wife work

Think "partnership'..:)
My parents got it right, my dad was out at work all day earning a crust and my mam stayed home doing the shopping, cooking, laundering, cleaning etc because she WANTED to, it was the perfect partnership and they had a long marriage..:)
Your parents failed, if your sister can't do basic DIY or care for herself they failed

Femininity is about being a sexually suitable female. Men are attracted to feminine women. The more feminine a woman, the more attractive she is to men. The less feminine (i.e. more masculine) a woman, the less attractive she is to men. It’s biological.

The fever dream of “oppressed women” belies the importance of women to society.

All successful societies throughout time have demonstrated that women are more important to society than men. Because women can bear children, they have ALWAYS held a higher place of value to societies that want to prosper and expand.

Consider a few things when stating the claim that women are not on equal footing with men:

1. Women (and children) are the first to be rescued from a sinking ship, because the human race depends on the survival of women to produce offspring, demonstrating men are valued less, and in many cases are disposable.

2. Men are expected to pick up arms and go to war to fight and die for their country. Historically, this has been viewed as a man’s duty to protect women, due to their greater value in ensuring the human race will continue.

3. A woman is not expected to risk her life to rescue a man in distress. However, a man is always expected to do whatever it takes to protect a woman, including risking his life to protect her.

The three examples given above should provide an alternative to the feminist-inspired narrative: Misogyny! Patriarchy! Oppression!
I find it interesting you say women held a higher place, because evidence proves otherwise. If women held a higher value why is it
- that women where not classed as human being legally in most western countries until just over 100 years ago,and still classes as non human or half human in other countries.
- why were women viewed as property that could be bartered and sold?
- Why were women denied the vote, the right to buy or rent property, the right to contraceptive care?
- why was it legal for men to r*pe their wives until the 1990s in most western countries?
- why we're men allowed to beat his wife as long as a stick was no bigger than his thumb?
-why were women burnt at the stake, hung or dunked until they drowned, if they did not conform to male based rules?
- why do most mainstream religions view women as lesser being, sinful by natural or dirty?
- why were women used as collateral and sold to the highest bidder between fathers and potential husband's?
- why were women placed in asylums by husbands and father's when the woman's "usefulnes" or she was in the way?
- why is female medical care still underfunded and lacking in understanding? Such as the study to understand uterine cancer on 12 male subjects?
- why are women placed within the virgin, white or mother role and why do these roles affect her worth?

What your saying is women held value to men based on their breedability and worth to men.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
What your saying is women held value to men based on their breedability and worth to men.
Greater value to society. That is, if a society wants to expand and prosper.

If not for considering women to be more valuable than men, society would have collapsed long ago.

Cintra

Star
Greater value to society. That is, if a society wants to expand and prosper.

If not for considering women to be more valuable than men, society would have collapsed long ago.
I see what you are saying.
But such women are valuable like property is valuable.
They are not people. They are a medium of exchange in the male dominated wealth networks. They are breeding stock like brood mares in the stables.

It is value, but value without power or self determination.

Wtf is intersectionality anyway?

Just another way of labeling people and defining them?
And dividing them?
You mean intersex?

Yeah I'm trying to wrap my head around it. Idk how it works. Is it like pansexuality. I don't think it's possible for a man to have both female breasts and a penis, or no penis at all. Same for a woman. Or maybe it's when they identify themselves a different gender. Idk

Cintra

Star
You mean intersex?

Yeah I'm trying to wrap my head around it. Idk how it works. Is it like pansexuality. I don't think it's possible for a man to have both female breasts and a penis, or no penis at all. Same for a woman. Or maybe it's when they identify themselves a different gender. Idk
tbh, I don't know what I mean.
I think intersectionality is like a kind of critical race theory for women, but intersex is a birth condition where the child's gender isn't clear.
Or I could be wrong.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I see what you are saying.
But such women are valuable like property is valuable.
They are not people. They are a medium of exchange in the male dominated wealth networks. They are breeding stock like brood mares in the stables.

It is value, but value without power or self determination.
I’m not speaking about “such women.” I am speaking about ALL women.

Again, the following examples highlight how women have been perceived since the beginning of time, and the importance society has always placed on the value of women.

It does not fit The Narrative of the feminist. However, a much more accurate portrayal of the status of women in society will result when these things are considered:

1. Women (and children) are the first to be rescued from a sinking ship, because the human race depends on the survival of women to produce offspring, demonstrating men are valued less, and in many cases are disposable.

2. Men are expected to pick up arms and go to war to fight and die for their country. Historically, this has been viewed as a man’s duty to protect women, due to their greater value in ensuring the human race will continue.

3. A woman is not expected to risk her life to rescue a man in distress. However, a man is always expected to do whatever it takes to protect a woman, including risking his life to protect her.

Cintra

Star
I’m not speaking about “such women.” I am speaking about ALL women.

Again, the following examples highlight how women have been perceived since the beginning of time, and the importance society has always placed on the value of women.

It does not fit The Narrative of the feminist. However, a much more accurate portrayal of the status of women in society will result when these things are considered:

Even if those victorian values were still true, it is being owned.

being somone elses object to protect, cherish, destroy.

sickgirl15

Established
Maybe women are feminists but not to the extent the left goes to..

I can be content in my femininity and not feel threatened by a man’s masculinity.
I can remain a woman and not feel the need to prove that I’m equal to or better than a man in his own world..competing with him and trying to surpass him as a way to show I am equal.
I can understand and be content that we are all humans with different roles in life to the extent that I can be happy with my role and encourage him in his role in life.
You said “ I can understand and be content that we are all humans with DIFFERENT ROLES in life to the extent that I can be happy with MY role, and encourage him in HIS role in life!” I challenge that opinion of yours greatly. This is the year 2021, in America, there really are NO “set roles” for men and women at all! You sound REALLY behind the times! Another ridiculous thing you stated was “you can remain a woman and not feel the need to prove that I’m equal to or better than a man in “HIS OWN WORLD!!!” You DO realize that women are the human beings who are (unfortunately) responsible for carrying both female AND male babies around in our bodies to term, and eventually going through the unimaginable (to me) task of giving birth?! If it wasn’t for us women having babies, there would be NO world. Yes, again, unfortunately it’s true that men DO rule the world, own more land, real estate, businesses, etc. all over the planet Earth, but without us women going through hell giving birth to these men (who are sadly and unbelievably misogynistic and grow up to HATE their mothers & women in general, men wouldn’t even exist. As women, we cannot be blamed directly for not being as powerful as men are in this world. We had to fight for the right to vote, remember, and our lovely and caring (sarcasm) Caucasian men who “love us so much” (snicker) allowed black men to vote first over us. (Black men were treated and looked at like animals at that horrible time, by the way..) I believe in the 1950’s there were ridiculous tv shows such as “Father Knows Best,” and all women from that era were expected to find some guy (a “provider” for however many kids she had to plop out of her), get married, stay in the home all day, clean, cook, attempt to civilize the lil selfish, disrespectful brats, be her husband’s 24/7 whore (who does not get paid, so I’ll change that word to “slut), and, last but not least, have a perfect meal hot on the kitchen table for her “Master,” (oh I mean husband) when he comes home “late” again after he’s done having sex with his secretary (who he’s having an affair behind his wife’s back with... haha )! Thank the Goddess those life-limiting-for-women only, nightmarish days are OVER thanks to the Feminist Movement of the 60’s!! Us women have TONS to be grateful for because of those brave Feminists!!

Maes17

Superstar
You said “ I can understand and be content that we are all humans with DIFFERENT ROLES in life to the extent that I can be happy with MY role, and encourage him in HIS role in life!” I challenge that opinion of yours greatly. This is the year 2021, in America, there really are NO “set roles” for men and women at all! You sound REALLY behind the times! Another ridiculous thing you stated was “you can remain a woman and not feel the need to prove that I’m equal to or better than a man in “HIS OWN WORLD!!!” You DO realize that women are the human beings who are (unfortunately) responsible for carrying both female AND male babies around in our bodies to term, and eventually going through the unimaginable (to me) task of giving birth?! If it wasn’t for us women having babies, there would be NO world. Yes, again, unfortunately it’s true that men DO rule the world, own more land, real estate, businesses, etc. all over the planet Earth, but without us women going through hell giving birth to these men (who are sadly and unbelievably misogynistic and grow up to HATE their mothers & women in general, men wouldn’t even exist. As women, we cannot be blamed directly for not being as powerful as men are in this world. We had to fight for the right to vote, remember, and our lovely and caring (sarcasm) Caucasian men who “love us so much” (snicker) allowed black men to vote first over us. (Black men were treated and looked at like animals at that horrible time, by the way..) I believe in the 1950’s there were ridiculous tv shows such as “Father Knows Best,” and all women from that era were expected to find some guy (a “provider” for however many kids she had to plop out of her), get married, stay in the home all day, clean, cook, attempt to civilize the lil selfish, disrespectful brats, be her husband’s 24/7 whore (who does not get paid, so I’ll change that word to “slut), and, last but not least, have a perfect meal hot on the kitchen table for her “Master,” (oh I mean husband) when he comes home “late” again after he’s done having sex with his secretary (who he’s having an affair behind his wife’s back with... haha )! Thank the Goddess those life-limiting-for-women only, nightmarish days are OVER thanks to the Feminist Movement of the 60’s!! Us women have TONS to be grateful for because of those brave Feminists!!
I respect your post.

But responding to Lisa at this point is arguing with the wind. I don’t think she post here anymore

Tidal

Star
The worst example i've seen of kids being psychologically harmed because both their parents were at work all day was young Michael who lived down the street, he used to deliberately self-harn to get attention.
Once the paramedics were wheeling him out to the ambulance because apparently he'd hit his head on a garden fence, and I remember he was actually smiling because he was loving the care and attention he was getting.
My dad worked all day but my mother didn't, so she was always there for us at home God bless her..:)