BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
you forgot that he was the first that show his abs in the No more dream era , Bang Pd lusting for him and he was like 17 years old at the time
In one bangtan bomb they said Bang keeps a picture of JM in his office. He has been the most sexualised member of the group since debut. I think it's possible that he gave services to someone in the USA's music industry to get that billboard no1

cadiz

Star
He is clearly Bang's favourite. Compare the hype for his solo debut compared to JH and RM and it's pretty clear that Bang wanted him to become successful globally. They did not promote Astronaut, JH Solo, RM solo or Jkay's Collab. Jkay and Vee are being held back so he can become the superstar.
yes, besides there were rumors here that Jk and some other member (maybe Vee) are not on good therms with Bang Pedo.

i went to stan tw to see what the solo stans were saying (lol)
as expected they are pretty crazy and delulu, but still i found out Hy-be did a bunch of remixes of JM's new song.
So i guess that explain the massive sales more

e-Enoch

Superstar
In one bangtan bomb they said Bang keeps a picture of JM in his office. He has been the most sexualised member of the group since debut. I think it's possible that he gave services to someone in the USA's music industry to get that billboard no1
And it's a known fact that he is the "favorite" of Corden & Fallon... There were also stories about him to be "missing" from the group, for some days, whenever they are abroad... Something really fishy has been happening in relation to Jm...

arhur12

Star
Honestly, I think RM and JH's solos were better even if PJM has better success in terms of numbers and achievements. JH did a whole solo concert in America and sounded good. He is a real performer compared to JM who sounds like dying goat every time he opens his mouth

minnie82

Superstar
Honestly, I think RM and JH's solos were better even if PJM has better success in terms of numbers and achievements. JH did a whole solo concert in America and sounded good. He is a real performer compared to JM who sounds like dying goat every time he opens his mouth
yes J-hope is pretty charismatic on stage , he carried the stage pretty all alone, that's good, i have to admit that

minnie82

Superstar
But Jkay is now being held back along with Vee. Either they are hiding him now to launch him later as a solo artist when all of his members are gone or he did something that angered the elites'. I think Vee and Jkay are not happy with Hybe and the rumors about them wanting to leave could be true.
they should have leave while ago ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lol..."like dying goat..." is a funny simile...At least a goat has a valid excuse for sounding like that...being a goat...haha! But Jm has no excuse because he is a Betees member...(whatever that means)...and yes, Jm has no chance of being a g.o.a.t...

e-Enoch

Superstar
yes J-hope is pretty charismatic on stage , he carried the stage pretty all alone, that's good, i have to admit that
Obviously, Jh is also a "favorite" of Bongo... So I guess his favorite "things" are Jm, Jh, Rm, & Sug... on his "hate" list would be V, Jk, & Jn... It really appears that he dislikes Jn the most even though he "pretends" to get along with him...He dislikes "independent thinkers..." and those who "question" him... I'm guessing, Jn will be the first to leave Betees, for good!

minnie82

Superstar
Obviously, Jh is also a "favorite" of Bongo... So I guess his favorite "things" are Jm, Jh, Rm, & Sug... on his "hate" list would be V, Jk, & Jn... It really appears that he dislikes Jn the most even though he "pretends" to get along with him...He dislikes "independent thinkers..." and those who "question" him... I'm guessing, Jn will be the first to leave Betees, for good!
i think he hate Taehyung and Jk because they refuse to didn't give him services anymore and they start to rebel against him

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
What's the value of a BB no.1 spot when it's not honestly earned...and people have seen and heard that there's no real singing talent that matches it?

No amount of accolades can ever cover the mountain of disrespect from the people whose listening sensibilities have been utterly insulted to the point of ridicule.

The "Face" could not even "face" a live audience, afterwards... Like crazy he needs to hide because of shame...

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
These idols like PJM actually do not understand what they are doing to themselves. By using too much autotune and relying on technology to make their voices sound good they are making general audience get used to computer generated voices. Soon, we may see companies starting to invest in AI idols. Already there are a few AI groups in KPOP. In a few years when AI technology becomes cheap companies will probably start replacing idols with AI programs. Idols like JM will be the first to get eliminated because of the rise of AI technology because why would a company want to risk their reputation by investing in a guy whose singing voice sounds like a dying goat? Why waste money on trying to make a terrible voice sound listenable when you can use a computer generated voice which will not make mistakes and embarrass you in front of millions of people. Once AI starts to take over the music industry most untalented idols will probably be replaced by AI programs and only exceptionally talented vocalists and performers will survive.

e-Enoch

Superstar
These idols like PJM actually do not understand what they are doing to themselves. By using too much autotune and relying on technology to make their voices sound good they are making general audience get used to computer generated voices. Soon, we may see companies starting to invest in AI idols. Already there are a few AI groups in KPOP. In a few years when AI technology becomes cheap companies will probably start replacing idols with AI programs. Idols like JM will be the first to get eliminated because of the rise of AI technology because why would a company want to risk their reputation by investing in a guy whose singing voice sounds like a dying goat? Why waste money on trying to make a terrible voice sound listenable when you can use a computer generated voice which will not make mistakes and embarrass you in front of millions of people. Once AI starts to take over the music industry most untalented idols will probably be replaced by AI programs and only exceptionally talented vocalists and performers will survive.
True. AI "idols" are here to come! Especially that ChatGPT is now on v.5 and developing more and more rapidly... Many of the KPop human idols will be "archived..." Transhumanism is the "name of the game"...and it's evil...

The goat singing remarks always get me. I watched an ai live recently and it was better entertainment than a lot of idols. They're training their replacements. I would like to see less children and adults misused in the industry but worry about replacing everyone with ai. What if it achieves sentience? A leading expert warned that ai has no good feelings towards us. It's been asked and we're not high on the list of priorities. There's also the risk of abusing ai and bringing on our own destruction.