BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Honestly If I were Jimin I would enlist myself into the military and leave the KPOP scene for 2 years and only come back after improving my singing ability but knowing Bt5 he will continue shamelessly promoting as a solo with his terrible vocals.
Best time for him to enlist now...lol

minnie82

Superstar
He obviously "wasted" a lot of time not improving his singing voice over the last decade...even his dancing appears rusting...graceful movements gone...had become only bland and boring...
apart that, i'm always skeptic about that but if you the new Jimin is a clone?that's why his dancing is not so good like before

Last edited:
Honestly If I were Jimin I would enlist myself into the military and leave the KPOP scene for 2 years and only come back after improving my singing ability but knowing Bt5 he will continue shamelessly promoting as a solo with his terrible vocals.
He's going to enlist in May.

cadiz

Star
They are overrated, indeed. The fandom has annoyingly "created" an "illusion of talent" which is average at best compared to other truly excellently talented artists out there...

I think the solo acts are going to "reveal" who truly has the talent, among them, to sustain a decent career as an artist...
correct
we have been saying this forever but its a very overrated group

now with their solo careers it becomes even more obvious, some of them cant even perform solo on stage

the rap line is what made this group "different" somehow .....but their level of talent is average

cadiz

Star
Hiding away is the sort of thing I'd expect JM to do. Now armpits will pop up though saying people bullied him into refusing to perform. That people are tormenting him and should leave him alone. Maybe, just maybe, JM realized his voice isn't good enough to perform solo on a live stage and therefore he should stop putting himself in situations that will damage his career and/or make him look like a fool.
i do feel bad for him but at the same time...this has been his job for 10 years

he is not taking vocal lessons or taking care of his voice?

and you can tell he is extremely insecure when he has too sing live , he loooks scared af in those videos

NicolePC

and you can tell he is extremely insecure when he has too sing live , he loooks scared af in those videos
That's so true! He's always insecure, and I think that is the main reason why he sounds so terrible. Sometimes he might sing well, but not always. It's difficult to know if he sings good or not in that sense.

minnie82

Superstar
correct
we have been saying this forever but its a very overrated group

now with their solo careers it becomes even more obvious, some of them cant even perform solo on stage

the rap line is what made this group "different" somehow .....but their level of talent is average
Always said that there are better group than them in kpop

cadiz

Star
mmmm sorry but this is pretty crazy
bt5 cant get number one these past few years and now JM gets number 1 with this song...

I guess people who said hybe was chating were not so wrong
now lets see next week what happens but still pretty unbelievable numbers, he has no name recognition as a solo to get a number 1so easily imo

e-Enoch

Superstar
bt5 cant get number one these past few years and now JM gets number 1 with this song...

now lets see next week what happens but still pretty unbelievable numbers, he has no name recognition as a solo to get a number 1so easily imo
This song like crazy he couldn't even sing properly on a live show...charts this way?! Lol! Bongo is an "expert" in chart & sales manip...He has a decade long "practice..." H*be is so shameless!

cadiz

Star
This song like crazy he couldn't even sing properly on a live show...charts this way?! Lol! Bongo is an "expert" in chart & sales manip...He has a decade long "practice..." H*be is so shameless!
i took a look at spotify and the song is around number 90 in the usa

we know armies mass buy like crazy on the first weeek.....stilll it has to be pretty massive for a "new artist" to debut number 1 on billboard
and if you compare his results with the other members the difference is pretty shocking..

I felt awful for him. Yes it's his job, but he looked terrified. He grabbed a dancer to get some strength and finally just danced rather than sing. If kpop stans are judging him, other idols are probably laughing at him.

arhur12

Star

There is no way he is more popular than Miley Cyrus in the US. Something is fishy. Even Jkay's Collab with Charlie Puth did not get much Hype even though Jkay is the most popular member. Well, let's see what happens next week. If he free falls we will know it's because of his crazy fanbase.

we know armies mass buy like crazy on the first weeek.....stilll it has to be pretty massive for a "new artist" to debut number 1 on billboard
and if you compare his results with the other members the difference is pretty shocking..
We assume Jk is the favorite or Rm, but I think it's him.

arhur12

Star

He is clearly Bang's favourite. Compare the hype for his solo debut to JH and RM's solos and it's pretty clear that Bang wanted him to become successful globally. They did not promote Astronaut, JH Solo, RM solo or Jkay's Collab. Jkay and Vee are being held back so he can become the superstar.

Last edited:
He is clearly Bang's favourite. Compare the hype for his solo debut compared to JH and RM and it's pretty clear that Bang wanted him to become successful globally. They did not promote Astronaut, JH Solo, RM solo or Jkay's Collab. Jkay and Vee are being held back so he can become the superstar.
Bang touches Jm's butt twice in the video from the Grammys. He also holds Jn's hand. We know that Jh, Rm and Jn are his other favorites. Whatever they were trying to do, it didn't work. Before his encore, I thought he had a chance at an award. Not a Grammy, but definitely a billboard or an mtv award.

minnie82

Superstar
Bang touches Jm's butt twice in the video from the Grammys. He also holds Jn's hand. We know that Jh, Rm and Jn are his other favorites. Whatever they were trying to do, it didn't work. Before his encore, I thought he had a chance at an award. Not a Grammy, but definitely a billboard or an mtv award.
you forgot that he was the first that show his abs in the No more dream era , Bang Pd lusting for him and he was like 17 years old at the time

e-Enoch

Superstar
I felt awful for him. Yes it's his job, but he looked terrified. He grabbed a dancer to get some strength and finally just danced rather than sing. If kpop stans are judging him, other idols are probably laughing at him.
They did, indeed, laugh at him when he sang off key on encore stage at Mnet...and they are probably still laughing...except Sug...