Covid-19 Vaccines Deaths & Side Effects

It's crazy how brainwashed some people are. I wonder how many of those people will again buy into the propaganda and get another mRNA injection?
Personally, I think it's a mixture of things. For example, I ran into one of my neighbours yesterday who's spending most of their time at a cancer rehab centre and is still wearing a mask. They were actually wearing an N95 one while asking me how I was and vice versa. They then told me how they either can't go anywhere, or not into too many places because they tire easily. Well...uhhh...yeah, those masks aren't meant to wear for long periods of time, not to mention they're recovering from cancer. I then told them that it's probably the masks aren't meant to be worn for everyday use, it's not normal and when wearing one, you're abiding by man's rules and laws, not God's (HELLO!!! Canadian Bill of Rights was written for a reason). They didn't want to hear it so they hastily replied, 'Yeah, okay..." and rushed into their unit. I then told them to have a good day and entered my apartment.

As I've mentioned before, as was said in a rally downtown, we need to let go of the ego in order to beat this. Otherwise, piety and desiring the need to wanting to be be right will get us absolutely nowhere because much of what been told for the longest time has been twisted to suit a diabolical agenda to propagate a lie.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
As I've mentioned before, as was said in a rally downtown, we need to let go of the ego in order to beat this. Otherwise, piety and desiring the need to wanting to be be right will get us absolutely nowhere because much of what been told for the longest time has been twisted to suit a diabolical agenda to propagate a lie.
Cognitive dissonance obviously plays a huge role in all of this brainwashing. Truthers need to know their audience. They need to listen before they speak. When I come across someone who is clearly brainwashed, I take the position from their side of things. I will listen first to see where they are at, nod my head in agreeance with them and pretend I'm buying what they are saying. I will then mention a study I read or testimony of a doctor or scientist who refutes whatever we're discussing. I give the impression that I am not sure what to believe. Then I ask that person what they thought. Whether they buy what I have told them or not, I have thus planted the seeds of doubt in their mind without coming off preachy or crazy. They listened and were open to hearing me without becoming defensive and shutting down. I find this approach works very well with strangers or people I don't know well.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The sudden and unexplained increase in Sudden Accidental Death Syndrome gets examined here leading to a quite obvious and horrifying conclusion.

(Apologies if this had been posted previously)

chaco99

Rookie
Does anybody have some information about a water called ASEA REDOX ?

https://aseaglobal.com/products/asearedoxsupplement/

This water supose to help to eliminate graphene in the body...

This is from the website:

ASEA REDOX is the first and only supplement on the market that contains active redox signaling molecules, powerful cellular messengers that help protect, rejuvenate, and restore cells. These molecules, native to the human body, are created through a groundbreaking, patented process that reorganizes molecules of natural salt and purified water into redox signaling molecules.

Redox signaling works at the cellular level to help protect, rejuvenate, and restore cells.

polymoog

Superstar
Does anybody have some information about a water called ASEA REDOX ?

https://aseaglobal.com/products/asearedoxsupplement/

This water supose to help to eliminate graphene in the body...
This is from the website:
my opinion: this will not work. the nano is smaller than most cellular components and can enter and exit at will. phagocytes, etc. cannot even pick it up, so even enhancing the human bodys excretory system is useless.
tony says you need to deactivate the nano and then flush it out of your system (i think epsom salt baths; maybe activated charcoal-- check around on this).

try the supplement-- let us know what you think and write a review like i did with "restore/ION".

chaco99

Rookie
my opinion: this will not work. the nano is smaller than most cellular components and can enter and exit at will. phagocytes, etc. cannot even pick it up, so even enhancing the human bodys excretory system is useless.
tony says you need to deactivate the nano and then flush it out of your system (i think epsom salt baths; maybe activated charcoal-- check around on this).

try the supplement-- let us know what you think and write a review like i did with "restore/ION".
I have been drinking ASEA for a while in order to improve the function of my mitochondries and have more energy .
For the moment, I didn't notice any change .. I will continue drinking more time and then make a review here to share my expierence.

ASEA is a recombination from molecules of water and salt ... A water molecule is about 0.27 of a nanometer across. DNA is about 2 nanometers ..
So, in theory this molecules have the capacity to get into the cell ...
(I'm not an expert in this subject, but maybe this molecules can repair the DNA with the signaling they generate within the cell).

eyes@wide@open

Established
This is what I have seen...
- Next door neighbour died of a blood clot in the leg 2 day after having 3rd booster jab
- Brother developed Bell's Palsy 3 days after booster jab
- Family members (triple jab) all had covid and most recently flu like symptoms with one admitted to hospital with pneumonia. He is mid 40's, a super fit marathon runner. After the jabs he just could not find the stamina to run how he used to.

Its really sad and frustrating trying to get them to see the thruth of the harm that these jabs do!

FilthPig

Veteran
I have been drinking ASEA for a while in order to improve the function of my mitochondries and have more energy .
For the moment, I didn't notice any change .. I will continue drinking more time and then make a review here to share my expierence.

ASEA is a recombination from molecules of water and salt ... A water molecule is about 0.27 of a nanometer across. DNA is about 2 nanometers ..
(I'm not an expert in this subject, but maybe this molecules can repair the DNA with the signaling they generate within the cell).
That ASEA water seems like a scam yet thats just my opinion.Tried to read about it and it seemed rather sketchy.
Water is a very complex topic but i would like to add that we rarely come into contact with pure H2O.There is always some salts/minerals/metals dissolved in it.And there are all kinds of other water molecule combinations,like H5O2 and H7O3 and all those like to stick together into bigger compounds aka macromolecules .
I know that you can buy reverse-osmosis water which is pure H20 and drinking it supposedly flushes all kinds of stuff out of your body,both good and bad ones.Flushes things out so good that you will die of mineral deficiancy if u drink it for too long and too much.Could it be used to clean the cells ? No idea.I got no experience on that field but it does interest me .

I think density of the water molecule matters - the more dense it is,the more smaller it is.So that would suggest that u need some natural spring water that has gone through full water cycle that produces that kind of water molecules.4+Celsius is the magical temperature for water where its density is greatest.
If you wanna know how the full water cycle works (and not the bs version they teach in schools),i drop a link below.Artificial spring water that is energeticly alive can also be made at home but that process is rather complex one.Instructions for it are in the book.

Excellent book about water,soil and forests and some other stuff - page 55 explains the full and the half water cycle.
"Living Water" - 1982,Olof Alexandersson

chaco99

Rookie
I think density of the water molecule matters - the more dense it is,the more smaller it is.So that would suggest that u need some natural spring water that has gone through full water cycle that produces that kind of water molecules.4+Celsius is the magical temperature for water where its density is greatest.
If you wanna know how the full water cycle works (and not the bs version they teach in schools),i drop a link below.Artificial spring water that is energeticly alive can also be made at home but that process is rather complex one.Instructions for it are in the book.

Excellent book about water,soil and forests and some other stuff - page 55 explains the full and the half water cycle.
"Living Water" - 1982,Olof Alexandersson
https://educate-yourself.org/cn/Living-Water-1982-Olof-Alexandersson-155pages.pdf
very interesting ! Also somes friends started to drink sea water and they feel so much better.

polymoog

Superstar
no. they cannot repair the DNA. period.
im not an expert per se, but i have a genetics background from university.

www.thelibertybeacon.com/tour-de-france-cyclists-quit-because-their-lungs-are-screwed-up/
Tour de France: Cyclists Quit Because Their ‘Lungs Are Screwed Up’
A strange illness is crossing the field of the Tour de France and is bringing down professional cyclists with each passing day. And since investigative journalists do not investigate – as the professional ethics charter would have it – we thought it was appropriate to put our nose to it, just to get a little ahead of what is going be revealed one day or another.
In a video from Eurosport France, the sports journalist goes to meet the competitor Victor Lafay, to understand the abandonment of this member of the Cofidis team on the road to Saint-Etienne. “You are sick, injured, you have an explanation, because it’s not usual for you, we saw you very well in previous races, how do you explain all that?” The response from the 26-year-old professional is surprising: “I’m sick, I’m not the only one, I was talking to Castroviejo in the group, who can’t breathe either. I’m struggling to breathe, I lack oxygen and it’s getting worse and worse. There is nothing I can do!”