Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Mambo999

Established
You're so funny! Talking about pointing out the 'flaws.' Honey, there's nothing that can be done about that. This forum is an open discussion for anyone to say whatever they want about K-pop and then move on, again, not about the so-called 'flaws' you speak of.
Plus, I used to know such person you're defending, they sure do cause quite a stir. I've seen them constantly attack others for their viewpoints in a very dismissive, nasty, and brash manner when someone just wanted to express their opinions on the K-pop industry. Yet again, this forum invites every discussion related to K-pop, and nobody should be torn down for it.
Well true, they are pretty harsh when responding to people, I say that and I cant change that, I even had a fight with them once/twice. However, I still will defend the fact that sometimes we need to see different points of views of different scenarios/situations. However, since this is an open discussion, im not gonna stand for people saying to "get the fck out of this discussion" cuz its an open forum for all.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not KPop...But politics in SK is closely intertwined with KEnt and is equally toxic...An attacker pretending to be a "fan" of an opposition leader...asking for an autograph suddenly stabbed him in the neck while visiting Busan...

Note: There are infos that BTS Jimin's dad is planning to run for office in Busan...

Mambo999

Established
Not KPop...But politics in SK is closely intertwined with KEnt and is equally toxic...An attacker pretending to be a "fan" of an opposition leader...asking for an autograph suddenly stabbed him in the neck while visiting Busan...

Note: There are infos that BTS Jimin's dad is planning to run for office in Busan...

that's scary I hope he's okay. Yeah, I find it strange that the politics are mixed with the entertainment industry. That came up multiple times in the discussion of the burning sun scandal.

Vision

Veteran
K-Pop has already peaked, so we're just on a slow decline. Lots of groups are doing well right now but groups the debut in the near future, won't peak as high. In some countries like SEA, they'll still have a stronghold.

The question is what country or culture will be the next one to export their tunes as a revolution.

K-Pop has already peaked, so we're just on a slow decline. Lots of groups are doing well right now but groups the debut in the near future, won't peak as high. In some countries like SEA, they'll still have a stronghold.

The question is what country or culture will be the next one to export their tunes as a revolution.
the reason groups wont peak as high bc blackpink and bts already had so much of the spotlight that theres nothing surprising about some pretty people who can or cant sing but they can dance in a group. been done too many times now that you kind of have to pick one or two groups to follow bc theres too many to choose from and merch is overpriced so they wont make anywhere near as much as bts for example ateez and stray kids are the next popular boy groups but they have to work thrice as hard to get snywhere near as good as bts. but ateez has better singers i just dont particularly jive with some of the way their songs are edited. it jsut seems like its more tiktokky dance trends that have been pushed so much on the youtube alogorithm. i need something fresh but fresh music isnt coming through at all. i really would like to like some of these groups but i cant afford to keep investing into group after group, bruh i couldnt imagine stanning the likes of seventeen i tried watching their videos and only got half of the video watched bc there was too much talking at once over the top of each other and even their songs are so so typical bubblegum boy group 1d copycats. heard it before seen that concept before.

it was almost scripted that bts and blackpink would be the "first" big named groups to peak for kpop in the west, other groups really have to draw fans in some way or other if they dont want to fizzle out, imho so many groups could retire and id be like who is that? it was bad enough that bts english songs were obvi trying too hard to be 1d the beatles esque. boring. they couldnt hold my interest long enough and i also wasnt going to purchase overpriced merch either. groups should try to appeal more but they often arent. maybe its my age versus the groups age and how young a lot of the newer groups are, for example the youngest in ateez is almost twice as young as me and im nearly 30 i feel too old to be liking the members :/

dont u think kpop groups would be better off if they werent dance based but instead if they had decent vocals and were more about singing? but then they wouldnt garner the same traction bc they wouldnt be a full package in order for people tp be drawn to them? newer groups are only getting younger the more that is being debuted abroad the less interested any older folk are going to be bc its not being catered for their age range and the way they force so much cutesy crap on nearly grown men and women is cringe worthy. they cant act normal and have to act certain ways just so fans stay hooked or the way groups promote shipping and blatant gay crap. it is not for everyone to watch or follow. just like football is mainly aimed for overreactive grumpy middle age men

minnie82

Superstar
What "disguises" as a "mental health" problem is actually a demonic/satanic oppression and bondage...It's a spiritual battle in the mind of the person...What is needed is a spiritual deliverance...
in the video they didn't said the whole truth ..

As usual, these so-called YT "content-makers" are just making more assumptions/speculations...and simply "parroting" what's been said before...

Many people are already aware of the harsh realities in the entertainment industry...
in other words clickbait using someones passing when it is obvious he was struggling mentslly :/ kpop is so harsh on its idols sometimes

RecievingA

Veteran
As usual, these so-called YT "content-makers" are just making more assumptions/speculations...and simply "parroting" what's been said before...

Many people are already aware of the harsh realities in the entertainment industry...
I wonder if there is gossip among trainees about whats actually happening in the industry? Do you think they already know going in?