The Illuminati in the Country Music Industry

e-Enoch

Superstar
Do you think that means that he'll eventually become an industry puppet, if they're able to successfully put him under mind control?
That's also possible...But may not be "easy" to accomplish for "controllers" because of the "inherent sense of patriotism" in the country music arena...unlike in the rap music world...

Already Oliver Anthony is reacting negatively to how his song "Rich Men North of Richmond" is being used like an "anthem" by the GOP in the recent Republican Pres'l Debate...

I guess it's going to be very challenging for them to "control" him...

But let's see what happens when he signs up with a major music label...that would be a "game changer..."

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
That's also possible...But may not be "easy" to accomplish for "controllers" because of the "inherent sense of patriotism" in the country music arena...unlike in the rap music world...

Already Oliver Anthony is reacting negatively to how his song "Rich Men North of Richmond" is being used like an "anthem" by the GOP in the recent Republican Pres'l Debate...

I guess it's going to be very challenging for them to "control" him...

But let's see what happens when he signs up with a major music label...that would be a "game changer..."
He seems like someone who is skeptical towards what is popular, so I doubt he would want to be under a major music label, because he probably already has an idea of what it's all about.

e-Enoch

Superstar
He seems like someone who is skeptical towards what is popular, so I doubt he would want to be under a major music label, because he probably already has an idea of what it's all about.
Yes, I hope he stands his ground and be really strong...

I think it's important to understand the difference between modern "country music " and country western. What passes for country music today such as Taylor Swift etc is a far cry from the original country western such as Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard and many others. I find country music of today as annoying as rap.

The last picture of Carrie is so sad. She really looks like there's no life in there, anymore. These stars realize pretty fast that it's not all glitz and glamour

BananaLaser

Veteran
Carrie Underwood :

View attachment 91721

View attachment 91722

Find your path..mmmmh interesting title :

View attachment 91723
View attachment 91724

soulless eyes:

View attachment 91725
I'm not doubting you by asking this question, but do you have more evidence besides the fifth picture, that her being in the music business has caused her to have soulless looking eyes? Like perhaps an interview you may've seen?

I know that we're not supposed to like anything mainstream here lol, but aside from her tie ins with the occult, what do y'all think of Carrie's voice? I think it's stunningly beautiful.

minnie82

Superstar
I'm not doubting you by asking this question, but do you have more evidence besides the fifth picture, that her being in the music business has caused her to have soulless looking eyes? Like perhaps an interview you may've seen?

I know that we're not supposed to like anything mainstream here lol, but aside from her tie ins with the occult, what do y'all think of Carrie's voice? I think it's stunningly beautiful.
Yes she have an amazing voice but I'm not into country music, talking about soulless eyes, you could see In many celebrities that after they sold their souls, they lost their sparks in the eyes

M G

Established
They always promoting big breasts yet poor Dolly Parton actually had breast reduction surgery.
I'm old, so thinking back....Dolly Parton was part of it for decades, because she was in "9 to 5" with Jane Fonda (dad Peter Fonda old school Hollywood) and Lilly Tomlin (early 80s).Chris Kristofferson was mentioned in an MK U. beta sex kitten book (Thanks for the Memories), Elvis was mentioned too, Willy Nelson, Maybe even Hank Senior with his shady death at 30?.Johnny and June Carter b/c they are heavily promoted. The Mandrell sisters were huge and then disappeared suddenly, looked up her Wiki page says Barbara Mandrel had a "NEAR fatal auto accident on SEPT 11, 1984) thats a fishy date (they love). I think if you are even quasi famous, you are in a club? They really don't promote people who are random talents, even if their talent is phenomenal. Nope, not even wholesome backwoods country music is safe.

M G

Established
Looking at old magazines of Tammy Wynette (big star in 80s) her death seems erm....predicted and sensationalized "boozy party girl" and 'good girl going bad'. Died at 55 despite being cute and successful. Lots and lots of 'early checkouts' in the industry.